Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, June 24, 2016

Thanks - Giving


Bible Questions Answered:
“...in the group several people stood to say things like thank God I lost my position, thank God I was sick for three weeks...I have never heard anything so silly, what kind of thing is this...”
Twila/ Hebi, China

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

I Thessalonians 5:18 KJV
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Being thankful for calamities, by the atheist, agnostic or pantheist, would of course be sure lunacy.
But being thankful for calamities, by the Christian, is a whole different ball game. And why is that, it is because for the Christian, there is an all knowing all directing Creator, who is working out all things to favor and to bless His child!

God's Path Of Blessing:

Psalm 25:8-10 NLT
8 The Lord is good and does what is right; He shows the proper path to those who go astray.
9 He leads the humble in doing right, teaching them His Way.
10 The Lord leads with unfailing love and faithfulness all who keep His covenant and obey His demands.

Psalm 32:8 KJV
I will instruct thee and teach thee in The Way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with Mine eye.

Psalm 37:23 KJV
The steps of a good man are ordered by The Lord: and He delighteth in his way.

Psalm 48:14 KJV
For this God is our God for ever and ever: He will be our Guide even unto death.

Psalm 73:24 KJV
Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.

Psalm 147:5 KJV
Great is our Lord, and of great power: His understanding is infinite.

Proverbs 16:9 KJV
A man's heart deviseth his way: but The Lord directeth his steps.

Proverbs 20:24 NLT
The Lord directs our steps, so why try to understand everything along the way?

Isaiah 30:21 KJV
And thine ears shall hear a Word behind thee, saying, This is The Way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

Isaiah 42:16 KJV
And I will bring the blind by A Way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness Light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

Isaiah 46:9,,10 KJV
9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like Me,
10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure:

Daniel 2:20 KJV
Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are His:

Luke 1:79 KJV
To give Light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into The Way Of Peace.

Romans 11:33,34 KJV
33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are His judgments, and His ways past finding out!
34 For who hath known the mind of The Lord? or who hath been His counselor?

Answer, no one! Whether good things or bad happen in the life of the Christian, they may give thanks, because, nothing takes our God, by surprise. Before the world was created, He saw us, and designed a pathway for us. Would that pathway be without sorrow? Answer, are we above our Lord?

Matthew 10:24,25 KJV
24 The disciple is not above his Master, nor the servant above his Lord.
25 It is enough for the disciple that he be as his Master, and the servant as his Lord. If they have called The Master Of The House Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of His household?

Matthew 10:38 KJV
And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after Me, is not worthy of Me.

Matthew 16:24 KJV
Then said Jesus unto His disciples, If any man will come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.

The wonderful Truth is that whatever comes our way, as we follow The Lord, He uses as a part of His great design, and He will go with us, whether the mountain top or the valley.

Psalm 23:1-6 KJV
1 The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of The Lord for ever.

The Christian, alone, may exclaim with confidence, “Praise The Lord, whatever comes my way in life, I know that....”

Romans 8:28 KJV
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.