Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bible Lesson: Salvation Prayer

Salvation Prayer

Jesus, be merciful to me a sinner. I confess and forsake my sins, and ask you to forgive me, and make me a child of God, for you have said, “...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Acts 2:21) Thank you for dying for me, taking my place in judgment, that I might be pardoned. I take you as the Saviour, and Lord (Master) of my life. Help me to read your word, confess you, and live for you.

Amen

John 1:12 KJVBut as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name:

John 3:16,17 KJV
[16] For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
[17] For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.

John 6:37 KJV “...him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.”

Acts 2:21 KJVAnd it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

Acts 4:12 KJV Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Romans 6:23 KJV For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”

Romans 10:9l, 10 KJV
[9] That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
[
10] For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.