Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Monday, June 20, 2016

Singing To The Lord

Bible Questions Answered:
“Did Jesus ever sing?...”
Dorthy/Chicago, Illinois  U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Yes! Jesus sang the Hallel, with His 11 men at the close of celebrating the last supper (Passover).

Hallel:
A liturgical prayer consisting of all or part of Psalms 113–118, recited on Passover, Shavuoth, Sukkoth, Hanukkah, and Rosh Hodesh.
(Dictionary.Com)

At its close, Psalm 115-118.

Matthew 26:30 KJV
And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the mount of Olives.

Mark 14:26 KJV
And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the mount of Olives.

One disciple had betrayed Him, one would soon deny Him, the others would soon run away, and yet our Lord sang these words....

Psalm 116:3,4,8,9,12,13 KJV
3 The sorrows of death compassed Me, and the pains of hell got hold upon Me: I found trouble and sorrow.
4 Then called I upon the name of The Lord; O Lord, I beseech thee, deliver My soul.
8 For thou hast delivered My soul from death, Mine eyes from tears, and My feet from falling.
9 I will walk before The Lord in the land of the living.
12 What shall I render unto The Lord for all His benefits toward Me?
13 I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon The Name Of The Lord.

Psalm 118:5,6,17, 27-29 KJV
5 I called upon The Lord in distress: The Lord answered Me, and set Me in a large place.
6 The Lord is on My side; I will not fear: what can man do unto Me?
17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of The Lord.
27 God is The Lord, which hath shewed us Light: bind The Sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar.
28 Thou art My God, and I will praise thee: thou art My God, I will exalt thee.
29 O give thanks unto The Lord; for He is good: for His mercy endureth for ever.

Singing Unto The Lord:

Zephaniah 3:17 KJV
The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; He will save, He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing.

Psalm 42:8 KJV
Yet The Lord will command His loving kindness in the day time, and in the night His song shall be with me, and my prayer unto The God of my life.

Psalm 81:1 KJV
Sing aloud unto God our strength: make a joyful noise unto The God Of Jacob.

Psalm 149:4-6 KJV
4 For The Lord taketh pleasure in His people: He will beautify the meek with salvation.
5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth..."

Isaiah 30:29 KJV
Ye shall have a song, as in the night when a holy solemnity is kept; and gladness of heart, as when one goeth with a pipe to come into the mountain of The Lord, to
The Mighty One Of Israel.

I Corinthians 14:15 KJV
What is it then? I will pray with The Spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with The Spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also.

Ephesians 5:18-20 KJV
18 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with The Spirit;
19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to The Lord;
20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and The Father in the name of our
Lord Jesus Christ;

James 5:13 KJV
Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.

Revelation 5:9-14 KJV
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;
12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is The Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honor, and glory, and blessing.
13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honor, and glory, and power, be unto Him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto The Lamb for ever and ever.
14 And the four beasts (four living creatures NKJV) said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshiped Him that liveth for ever and ever.

Revelation 15:2-4 NLT
2 I saw before me what seemed to be a glass sea mixed with fire. And on it stood all the people who had been victorious over the beast and his statue and the number representing his name. They were all holding harps that God had given them.
3 And they were singing the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of The Lamb: “Great and marvelous are your works, O Lord God, The Almighty. Just and True are your ways, O King Of The Nations.
4 Who will not fear you, Lord, and glorify your name? For you alone are holy. All nations will come and worship before you, for your righteous deeds have been revealed.”

Dear Christian friends, let's keep praising The Lord!

Psalm 95:1 KJV
O come, let us sing unto The Lord: let us make a joyful noise to The Rock Of Our Salvation.