Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, September 24, 2016

Loneliness

Bible Questions Answered:
“...loneliness the terrible loneliness...”
Doreen/ Sydney, New South Wales Australia

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

How cruel, indeed, the pangs of loneliness. Our Living God Never intended that man ever would be alone and forsaken!

Psalm 38:11 NLT
My loved ones and friends stay away, fearing my disease. Even my own family stands at a distance.

Psalm 102:7 KJV
I watch, and am as a sparrow alone upon the house top.

Sin, separates, and it has separated us, from our loving Heavenly Father. The answer for loneliness is to return, return to our Creator, and Savior, who has come so that we may be reunited, and that forever.

II Corinthians 5:21 NLT
For God (The Father) made Christ (His Son), who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ.

Acts 2:21 KJV
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of The Lord shall be saved.

Did Jesus know loneliness?

John 16:32 KJV
Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave Me alone: and yet I am not alone, because The Father is with Me.

The Apostle Paul?

II Timothy 4:16-18 KJV
16 At my first answer no man stood with me, but all men forsook me: I pray God that it may not be laid to their charge.

(But the apostle, had an answer!)

17 Notwithstanding The Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.
18 And The Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto His heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Psalm 27:10 KJV
When my father and my mother forsake me, then The Lord will take me up.

Never Alone

I've seen the lightning flashing,
And heard the thunder roll,
I've felt sin's breakers dashing,
Trying to conquer my soul;
I've heard the voice of my Savior,
Telling me still to fight on,
He promised never to leave me,
Never to leave me alone.

Refrain: (Sing Twice)
No, never alone,
No, never alone,
He promised never to leave me,
Never to leave me alone.

The world's fierce winds are blowing,
Temptation's sharp and keen,
I have a peace in knowing
My Savior stands between-
He stands to shield me from danger,
When earthly friends are gone,
He promised never to leave me,
Never to leave me alone.

When in affliction's valley
I'm treading the road of care,
My Savior helps me to carry
My cross when heavy to bear,
Though all around me is darkness,
Earthly joys all flown;
My Savior whispers His promise,
"I never will leave thee alone."

He died for me on the mountain,
For me they pierced His side,
For me He opened the fountain,
The crimson, cleansing tide;
For me He's waiting in glory,
Seated upon His throne,
He promised never to leave me,
Never to leave me alone.

Lyrics: Ludie Carrington Day Pickett (1867-1953)
Arranged By: Baylus Benjamin (1867-1953)

Hear the song: Cut and paste this URL into your browser.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjKTUCUWvFw
(click- enter)

God With His People:

Genesis 28:15 KJV
And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest...for I will not leave thee..."

Exodus 33:14 KJV
And He said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.

Deuteronomy 4:7 KJV
For what great nation has a god as near to them as The Lord our God is near to us whenever we call on Him?

Deuteronomy 20:1 KJV
When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for The Lord thy God is with thee..."

Joshua 1:5 KJV (The Lord's promise to Joshua, and to you dear Christian!)
"...as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Psalm 125:2 KJV
As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so The Lord is round about His people from henceforth even for ever.

Isaiah 43:1-7 KJV (The Lord's promises to His people)
1 But now thus saith The Lord that created thee...and He that formed thee...Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art Mine.
2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
3 For I am The Lord thy God, The Holy One Of Israel, thy Savior..."
4 Since thou wast precious in My sight, thou hast been honorable, and I have loved thee..."
5 Fear not: for I am with thee..."
7 Even every one that is called by My name: for I have created him for My glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

Isaiah 54:10 KJV (The Lord told His people...)
For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but My kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of My peace be removed, saith The Lord that hath mercy on thee.

Jeremiah 23:23 KJV
Am I a God at hand, saith The Lord, and not a God afar off?

Matthew 18:20 KJV
For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them.
Matthew 28:20 KJV
...lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

John 13:1 KJV
Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that His hour was come that He should depart out of this world unto The Father, having loved His own which were in the world, He loved them unto the end.

John 14:16-18 KJV
16 And I will pray The Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you for ever;
17 Even The Spirit Of Truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth Him not, neither knoweth Him: but ye know Him; for He dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Romans 8:34-39 KJV
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at The Right Hand Of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Hebrews 13:5 KJV
"...for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Dear friend, call upon The Lord today, ask Him to be your Savior, and you will find you are no longer, alone! God The Holy Spirit will make His abode within you, to comfort and encourage you.

Revelation 3:20 KJV
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him..."