Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, September 30, 2016

Bereaved - Good News For The

Bible Questions Answered:
“...I lost my best friend because of cancer a year ago, and now I don't know what to believe...”
Tom/ Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Job asked the question many centuries ago...

Job 14:14 KJV
If a man die, shall he live again?..."

Thee answer is yes!

Hebrews 9:27 KJV
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

For the lost...

Hebrews 10:27 NLT
There is only the terrible expectation of God’s judgment and the raging fire that will consume His enemies.

For the Christian....

II Corinthians 5:8 KJV
We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with
The Lord.

Romans 6:23 KJV
For the wages of sin is death; but The Gift Of God is eternal Life through
Jesus Christ our Lord.

Good News For The Bereaved:

Deuteronomy 33:27 KJV
The Eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms..."

Job 19:25-27 NKJV
25 For I know that my Redeemer lives, And He shall stand at last on the earth;
26 And after my skin is destroyed, this I know, That in my flesh I shall see God,
27 Whom I shall see for myself, And my eyes shall behold, and not another.

Psalm 17:15 NLT
Because I am righteous, I will see you. When I awake, I will see you face to face and be satisfied.

Psalm 22:24 KJV
For He hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath He hid His face from him; but when he cried unto Him, He heard.

Psalm 23:1-6 KJV
1 The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of The Lord for ever.

Psalm 30:5 KJV
"...weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Psalm 34:18 NLT
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; He rescues those whose spirits are crushed.

Psalm 46:1,2 KJV
1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
2 Therefore will not we fear...”

Psalm 55:22 NLT
Give your burdens to The Lord, and He will take care of you. He will not permit the Godly to slip and fall.

Psalm 73:25,26 KJV
25 Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.
26 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

Psalm 116:15 KJV
Precious in the sight of The Lord is the death of His saints.

Psalm 147:3 KJV
He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

Isaiah 33:17 KJV
Thine eyes shall see The King in His beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off.

Isaiah 41:10,13 KJV
10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.
13 For I The Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Isaiah 43:2 KJV
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Isaiah 49:13 KJV
"...The Lord hath comforted His people, and will have mercy upon His afflicted.

Isaiah 53:4 KJV
Surely He hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows..."

Isaiah 66:13 KJV
As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted..."

Jeremiah 31:13 KJV
"...I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them, and make them rejoice from their sorrow.

Matthew 5:4 KJV
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

Matthew 11:28 KJV
Come unto Me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Luke 20:34-36 KJV
34 And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:
35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

John 6:40 KJV
And this is the will of Him that sent Me, that every one which seeth The Son, and believeth on Him, may have everlasting Life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 8:51 KJV
Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep My saying, he shall never see death.

John 11:25,26 KJV
25 Jesus said unto her (Martha), I am The Resurrection, And The Life: he that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

John 14:1-3,27 KJV
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in Me.
2 In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 16:30 NLT
I have told you all this so that you may have peace in Me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.”

John 17:24 KJV
Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given Me, be with Me where I am; that they may behold My glory, which thou hast given Me: for thou lovedst Me before the foundation of the world.

Romans 2:7 NLT
He will give eternal life to those who keep on doing good, seeking after the glory and honor and immortality that God offers.

Romans 14:8 NLT
If we live, it’s to honor The Lord. And if we die, it’s to honor The Lord. So whether we live or die, we belong to The Lord

I Corinthians 13:12 KJV
For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

I Corinthians 15:53-55 NLT
53 For our dying bodies must be transformed into bodies that will never die; our mortal bodies must be transformed into immortal bodies.
54 Then, when our dying bodies have been transformed into bodies that will never die, this Scripture will be fulfilled: “Death is swallowed up in victory.
55 O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?”

II Corinthians 5:1-10 NLT
1 For we know that when this earthly tent we live in is taken down (that is, when we die and leave this earthly body), we will have a house in heaven, an eternal body made for us by God Himself and not by human hands.
2 We grow weary in our present bodies, and we long to put on our heavenly bodies like new clothing.
3 For we will put on heavenly bodies; we will not be spirits without bodies]
4 While we live in these earthly bodies, we groan and sigh, but it’s not that we want to die and get rid of these bodies that clothe us. Rather, we want to put on our new bodies so that these dying bodies will be swallowed up by life.
5 God Himself has prepared us for this, and as a guarantee He has given us
His Holy Spirit.
6 So we are always confident, even though we know that as long as we live in these bodies we are not at home with The Lord.
7 For we live by believing and not by seeing.
8 Yes, we are fully confident, and we would rather be away from these earthly bodies, for then we will be at home with The Lord.
9 So whether we are here in this body or away from this body, our goal is to please Him.
10 For we must all stand before Christ to be judged. We will each receive whatever we deserve for the good or evil we have done in this earthly body.

I Thessalonians 4:13-18 NLT (The Hope of the Resurrection)
13 And now, dear brothers and sisters, we want you to know what will happen to the believers who have died so you will not grieve like people who have no hope.
14 For since we believe that Jesus died and was raised to life again, we also believe that when Jesus returns, God will bring back with Him the believers who have died.
15 We tell you this directly from The Lord: We who are still living when The Lord returns will not meet Him ahead of those who have died.
16 For The Lord Himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, the believers who have died will rise from their graves.
17 Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet The Lord in the air. Then we will be with The Lord forever.
18 So encourage each other with these words.

II Thessalonians 2:16,17 NLT
16 Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself and God our Father, who loved us and by His grace gave us Eternal Comfort and a wonderful hope,
17 comfort you and strengthen you in every good thing you do and say.

II Timothy 1:9,10 NLT
9 For God saved us and called us to live a holy life. He did this, not because we deserved it, but because that was His plan from before the beginning of time—to show us His grace through Christ Jesus.
10 And now He has made all of this plain to us by the appearing of Christ Jesus, our Savior. He broke the power of death and illuminated The Way to Life and immortality through the Good News.

I John 3:2,3 KJV
2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when He shall appear, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is.
3 And every man that hath this hope in Him purifieth himself, even as He is pure.

Revelation 2:10 KJV
"...be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of Life.

Revelation 14:13 KJV
And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in The Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith The Spirit, that they may rest from their labors; and their works do follow them.

Revelation 21:4 KJV
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Revelation 22:4 KJV
And they shall see His face; and His name shall be in their foreheads.

Hes The Healer Of Broken Hearts

Hes the healer of broken hearts
He'll mend your shattered dreams
He'll pick up the threads of your broken life
And weave them together again.

To your soul He'll bring peace and joy
Your friend in need He'll (always) be
Hes the healer of broken hearts
Is Jesus of (blue) Galilee.

(Copy and paste this URL into your web browser-hit return.)
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=%22song+-+Hes+The+Healer+of+broken+hearts%22&view=detail&mid=31300DE2FBAFD1A3D0AD31300DE2FBAFD1A3D0AD&FORM=VIRE

Dear Christian friend, when sorrows come, there is only one person to turn to, and that is our wonderful Savior, The Lord Jesus.

II Corinthians 1:3,4 NLT
3 All praise to God, The Father Of Our Lord Jesus Christ. God is Our Merciful Father And
The Source Of All comfort.
4 He comforts us in all our troubles..."