Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, September 4, 2016

Bible Lesson: Titles Of The Church: Church Title: General Assembly

Bible Lesson: Titles Of The Church:

Church Title: General Assembly

Bible Text:

Hebrews 12:22-24 KJV
22 But ye are come unto Mount Sion, and unto the city of The Living God,
the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
23 To The General Assembly* and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God The Judge Of All, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
24 And to Jesus The Mediator Of The New Covenant, and to The Blood Of Sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

*Assembly-Greek: Paneguris (Pan-ay-goo-ris): A mass-meeting, universal companionship, general assembly.

Psalm 89:7 KJV
God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all them that are about Him.

Psalm 107:32 KJV
Let them exalt Him also in the congregation of the people, and praise Him in the assembly of the elders.

Psalm 111:1 KJV
Praise ye The Lord. I will praise The Lord with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.

Jerusalem:

Psalm 9:11 NLT
Sing praises to The Lord who reigns in Jerusalem. Tell the world about His unforgettable deeds.

Psalm 76:2 NLT
Jerusalem is where He lives; Mount Zion is His home.

Psalm 110:2 NLT
The Lord will extend your powerful kingdom from Jerusalem; you will rule over your enemies.

Isaiah 2:2,3 NLT
2 In the last days, the mountain of The Lord’s house will be the highest of all— the most important place on earth. It will be raised above the other hills, and people from all over the world will stream there to worship.
3 People from many nations will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of
The Lord, to the house of Jacob’s God. There He will teach us His ways, and we will walk in His paths.” For The Lord’s teaching will go out from Zion; His word will go out from Jerusalem.

Micah 4:1,2 KJV
1 But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of The Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.
2 And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of The Lord, and to the house of The God Of Jacob; and He will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and The Word Of The Lord from Jerusalem.

Galatians 4:26 KJV
But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Revelation 14:1 KJV
And I looked, and, lo, A Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with Him an hundred forty and four thousand, having His Father's name written in their foreheads.

Revelation 21:2 KJV
And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her Husband.

God With Us:

Genesis 28:15 KJV
And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.

Exodus 33:14 KJV
And He said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.

Deuteronomy 20:1 KJV
When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for The Lord thy God is with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.

Isaiah 43:2 KJV
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Matthew 18:20 KJV
For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them.

Matthew 28:20 KJV
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Luke 23:43 KJV
And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with Me in paradise.

John 14:1-6,16,17,26 KJV
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in Me.
2 In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
5 Thomas saith unto Him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, The Truth, And The Life: no man cometh unto The Father, but by Me.
16 And I will pray The Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you for ever;
17 Even The Spirit Of Truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth Him not, neither knoweth Him: but ye know Him; for He dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
26 But The Comforter, which is The Holy Ghost, whom The Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 20:19 KJV
Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

I Corinthians 3:16 KJV
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that The Spirit Of God dwelleth in you?

II Corinthians 6:16-18 KJV
16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of
The Living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith The Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.
18 And will be A Father unto you, and ye shall be My sons and daughters, saith
The Lord Almighty.

II Corinthians 5:8 KJV
We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with The Lord.

Philippians 1:23 NLT
I’m torn between two desires: I long to go and be with Christ, which would be far better for me

I John 1:3 KJV
That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with The Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ.

Revelation 3:20 KJV
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Dear friend, how important it is to have your name written in The Lamb's book of Life.
Are you apart of The General Assembly?

John 10:10 KJV
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have Life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Acts 2:21 KJV
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of The Lord shall be saved.

Revelation 20:11-15 KJV
11 And I saw a great white throne, and Him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of Life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.