Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, September 10, 2016

Bible Lesson: Titles Of The Church: Church Title: God's Building

Bible Lesson: Titles Of The Church:

Church Title: God's Building

Bible Texts:

I Corinthians 3:5-11,16 NLT
5 After all, who is Apollos? Who is Paul? We are only God’s servants through whom you believed the Good News. Each of us did the work The Lord gave us.
6 I planted the seed in your hearts, and Apollos watered it, but it was God who made it grow.
7 It’s not important who does the planting, or who does the watering. What’s important is that God makes the seed grow.
8 The one who plants and the one who waters work together with the same purpose. And both will be rewarded for their own hard work.
9 For we are both God’s workers. And you are God’s field. You are God’s building.
10 Because of God’s grace to me, I have laid the foundation like an expert builder. Now others are building on it. But whoever is building on this foundation must be very careful.
11 For no one can lay any foundation other than the one we already have—Jesus Christ.
16 Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that
The Spirit Of God lives in you

God's Building:

Psalm 18:46 KJV
The Lord liveth; and blessed be my Rock; and let the God of my Salvation be exalted.

Psalm 62:2 KJV
He only is my Rock and my Salvation; He is my Defense; I shall not be greatly moved.

Matthew 16:16-18 KJV
16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, The Son Of The Living God.
17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but My Father which is in heaven.
18 And I say also unto thee,...upon this Rock I will build My church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. (Peter's confession of faith in Jesus Christ.)

I Corinthians 3:16 KJV
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that The Spirit Of God dwelleth in you?

1 Corinthians 6:19 KJV
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of The Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

II Corinthians 6:16 KJV
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of
The Living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

Ephesians 2:19-22 KJV
19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being The Chief Corner Stone;
21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in The Lord:
22 In whom ye also are built together for an habitation of God through The Spirit.

I Peter 2:3-9 KJV
3 If so be ye have tasted that The Lord is gracious.
4 To whom coming, as unto A Living Stone, disallowed indeed of men, but
Chosen Of God, and Precious,
5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion
A Chief Corner Stone, Elect, Precious: and he that believeth on Him shall not be confounded.
7 Unto you therefore which believe He Is Precious: but unto them which be disobedient,
The Stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made The Head Of The Corner,
8 And A Stone of stumbling, and A Rock of offense, even to them which stumble at The Word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of Him who hath called you out of darkness into His marvelous Light;

God's building, is His people, His temple.
So now thee all important question, are we

I Peter 2:9 KJV
...A royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of Him who hath called (us) out of darkness into His marvelous Light?

I'M WORKING ON A BUILDING

Working on a building, a Holy Ghost building
Working on a building, a Holy Ghost building
for my Lord, for my Lord.

If I was a drunkard I'd tell you what I'd do
I'd quit my drinking and I would work on a building too.
(Chorus)

CHORUS
I'm working on a building
I'm working on a building
I'm working on a building, for my Lord, for my Lord.
It's a Holy Ghost building
It's a Holy Ghost building
It's a Holy Ghost building for my Lord, for my Lord.

If I was a liar, I tell you what I'd do
I would quit my lying and I would work on a building too.
(Chorus)

If I was a gambler, I tell you what I'd do
I would quit my gambling, and I would work on a building too.
(Chorus)

If I was a singer, I tell you what I'd do
I would keep on singing, and I would work on a building too.
(Chorus)

If I was a preacher, I tell you what I'd do
I would keep on preach'n and I world work on the building too.
(Chorus)

(Hear Bill Monroe sing this song - Copy and paste this URL address into your browser:)

(Hit return)