Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, July 2, 2016

Crisis - The God Of Every

Bible Questions Answered:
“..mass shootings and bombings, people dead everywhere, why doesn't God stop this?...”
Jesse/ Fort Myers, Florida  U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Upon reading the book of Revelation, we as Christian people, realize only too well, that things will get worse.
Where is God in all of this? God, allows men to freely make their choices, and then the day will come when they will be rewarded accordingly. That the world has no fear of God,...we must look to the Christian and how fearlessly he preaches The Word Of God, which clearly speaks of judgment and hell.

The Christian of course is to pray and “not loose heart!” Our God is ….

The God Of Every Crisis!:

Exodus 14:13 KJV
And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of
The Lord, which He will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.

Deuteronomy 31:6 KJV
Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for The Lord thy God, He it is that doth go with thee; He will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Joshua 1:3,5-9 KJV
3 Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses.
5 There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
6 Be strong and of a good courage..."
7 "...that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper withersoever thou goest.
8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for The Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

II Samuel 10:12 NLT
Be courageous! Let us fight bravely for our people and the cities of our God. May
The Lord’s will be done.”

I Chronicles 28:20 KJV
And David said to Solomon his son, Be strong and of good courage, and do it: fear not, nor be dismayed: for The Lord God, even my God, will be with thee; He will not fail thee, nor forsake thee, until thou hast finished all the work for the service of the house of
The Lord.

II Chronicles 20:17 KJV
Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of The Lord...for The Lord will be with you.

Psalm 23:4 NLT
Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me.

Psalm 27:1,14 KJV
1 The Lord is my Light and my Salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the Strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
14 Wait on The Lord: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on The Lord.

Psalm 56:3,4 KJV
3 What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.
4 In God I will praise His Word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

Psalm 91:4-11 KJV (Whole chapter) (God's Mother Love.)
4 He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou trust: His Truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because thou hast made The Lord, which is my refuge, even The Most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

Proverbs 28:1 NLT
The wicked run away when no one is chasing them, but the Godly are as bold as lions.

Isaiah 41:10,13 KJV
10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.
13 For I The Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Jeremiah 32;17,18 KJV
17 Ah Lord God! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:
18 Thou shewest loving kindness unto thousands, and recompensest the iniquity of the fathers into the bosom of their children after them: The Great, The Mighty God, The Lord Of Hosts, is His name,

Matthew 10:28 KJV
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Matthew 14:22-33 NLT
22 Immediately after this, Jesus insisted that His disciples get back into the boat and cross to the other side of the lake, while He sent the people home.
23 After sending them home, He went up into the hills by Himself to pray. Night fell while He was there alone.
24 Meanwhile, the disciples were in trouble far away from land, for a strong wind had risen, and they were fighting heavy waves.
25 About three o’clock in the morning Jesus came toward them, walking on the water.
26 When the disciples saw Him walking on the water, they were terrified. In their fear, they cried out, “It’s a ghost!”

27 But Jesus spoke to them at once. “Don’t be afraid,” He said. “Take courage. I am here!”
28 Then Peter called to Him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”
29 “Yes, come,” Jesus said. So Peter went over the side of the boat and walked on the water toward Jesus.
30 But when he saw the strong wind and the waves, he was terrified and began to sink. “Save me, Lord!” he shouted.
31 Jesus immediately reached out and grabbed him. “You have so little faith,” Jesus said. “Why did you doubt Me?”
32 When they climbed back into the boat, the wind stopped.
33 Then the disciples worshiped him. “You really are The Son Of God!” they exclaimed.

Friend, during any crisis, never take your eyes off Jesus!

Luke 12:4 KJV
And I say unto you My friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.

John 16:33 NLT
I have told you all this so that you may have peace in Me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.”

I Corinthians 16:13 NLT
Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong.

II Corinthians 4:7-11 NLT
7 We now have this Light shining in our hearts, but we ourselves are like fragile clay jars containing this great treasure. This makes it clear that our great power is from God, not from ourselves.
8 We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perplexed, but not driven to despair.
9 We are hunted down, but never abandoned by God. We get knocked down, but we are not destroyed.
10 Through suffering, our bodies continue to share in the death of Jesus so that the Life of Jesus may also be seen in our bodies.
11 Yes, we live under constant danger of death because we serve Jesus, so that
The Life Of Jesus will be evident in our dying bodies.

Ephesians 6:10,13 NLT
10 A final word: Be strong in The Lord and in His mighty power.
13 Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm.

Philippians 1:12-14 NLT
12 And I want you to know, my dear brothers and sisters, that everything that has happened to me here has helped to spread The Good News.
13 For everyone here, including the whole palace guard, knows that I am in chains because of Christ.
14 And because of my imprisonment, most of the believers here have gained confidence and boldly speak God’s message without fear.

II Timothy 1:7 NLT
For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.

Hebrews 13:5,6 KJV
5 "...for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my Helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

I Peter 3:13,14 NLT
13 Now, who will want to harm you if you are eager to do good?
14 But even if you suffer for doing what is right, God will reward you for it. So don’t worry or be afraid of their threats.

I John 4:18 KJV
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Revelation 2:10 NLT
Don’t be afraid of what you are about to suffer. The devil will throw some of you into prison to test you. You will suffer for ten days. But if you remain faithful even when facing death, I will give you 
the crown of life.

As Christian people, we may take courage, because our Lord is ever with us!

Psalm 31:24 KJV
Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in The Lord.