Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Thursday, July 14, 2016

Priests Of God

Bible Questions Answered:
“...christians priests?...”
Roxanne/ Limousin, France

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Yes, believers are priests of God!

Exodus 19:4-6 KJV
4 Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto Myself.
5 Now therefore, if ye will obey My voice indeed, and keep My covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto Me above all people: for all the earth is Mine:
6 And ye shall be unto Me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation.

Isaiah 61:6 KJV
But ye shall be named the Priests of The Lord: men shall call you the Ministers of our God..."

It was the duty of Priests, to offer up pure sacrifices , praise, love and faithfulness to The Lord.
As The Lord's Priests, we are to pray for one another and, especially the lost, and be in worship and praise to our precious Savior.
This is the calling of every Christian!

I Samuel 15:22 KJV
And Samuel said, Hath The Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of The Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

Psalm 4:5 KJV
Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in The Lord.

Psalm 27:6 KJV
And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in His tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto
The Lord.

Psalm 40:6-8 KJV (Messianic Psalm, and true of all God's priests.)
6 Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.
7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of Me,
8 I delight to do thy will, O My God: yea, thy law is within My heart.

Psalm 51:16,17 KJV
16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Psalm 54:6 KJV
I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O Lord; for it is good.

Psalm 69:30,31 KJV
30 I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify Him with thanksgiving.
31 This also shall please The Lord better than an ox or bullock that hath horns and hoofs.

Psalm 107:22 KJV
And let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare His works with rejoicing.

Psalm 116:17 KJV
I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of
The Lord.

Psalm 141:2 KJV
Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.

Proverbs 21:3 NLT
The Lord is more pleased when we do what is right and just than when we offer Him sacrifices.

Isaiah 1:11-13,18,19 KJV
11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto Me? saith The Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
12 When ye come to appear before Me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread My courts?
13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto Me; the new moons and Sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith The Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

Hosea 6:6 NLT
I want you to show love, not offer sacrifices. I want you to know Me more than I want burnt offerings.

Micah 6:6-8 NLT
6 What can we bring to The Lord? Should we bring Him burnt offerings? Should we bow before God Most High with offerings of yearling calves?
7 Should we offer Him thousands of rams and ten thousand rivers of olive oil? Should we sacrifice our firstborn children to pay for our sins?
8 No, O people, The Lord has told you what is good, and this is what He requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

Matthew 7:21 KJV
Not every one that saith unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of My Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 9:13 NLT
Then He added, “Now go and learn the meaning of this Scripture: ‘I want you to show mercy, not offer sacrifices.’ For I have come to call not those who think they are righteous, but those who know they are sinners.”

Matthew 12:7 NLT
But you would not have condemned My innocent disciples if you knew the meaning of this Scripture: ‘I want you to show mercy, not offer sacrifices

John 14:21 KJV
He that hath My commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth Me: and he that loveth Me shall be loved of My Father, and I will love him, and will manifest Myself to him.

Hebrews 10:4-10 KJV (A Messianic Psalm-but holds truths for Christians to!)
4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.
5 Wherefore when He cometh into the world, He saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but
a body hast thou prepared Me: (Our body is the temple of The Holy spirit.)
6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of Me,) to do thy will, O God.
8 Above when He said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;
9 Then said He, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that He may establish the second.
10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Dear Christian, how are you doing in your Priestly duties?

I Peter 2:4,5 KJV
4 To whom coming, as unto A Living Stone (The Lord Jesus), disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

Revelation 1:5,6 KJV
5 And from Jesus Christ, who is The Faithful Witness, and The First Begotten Of The Dead, and The Prince Of The Kings Of The Earth. Unto Him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in His own blood,
6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and His Father; to Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Revelation 20:6 KJV
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.