Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Habits - Sinful - Cannot Give Them Up.

Bible Questions Answered:
“I'd like to be a christian, but I have habits, I just can't give up...”
Ted/ Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Psalm 78:41 KJV ( Kadesh barnea)
Yea, they turned back and tempted God, and limited The Holy One Of Israel.

Mark 6:5,6 KJV
5 And He could there do no mighty work, save that He laid His hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.
6 And He marvelled because of their unbelief. And He went round about the villages, teaching.

Matthew 17:19,20 KJV
19 Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?
20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Limiting, God, and missing His great blessings, and why, because of our own unbelief!

We know that concerning “Salvation,” it is a finished work of Christ, and that man can not add anything.

Ephesians 2:8,9 KJV
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is
The Gift Of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Titus 3:5 NLT
He saved us, not because of the righteous things we had done, but because of His mercy. He washed away our sins, giving us a new birth and new life through The Holy Spirit.

Rock Of Ages
Nothing in my hand I bring,
Simply to the cross I cling;

Augustus M. Toplady, 1776

And when it concerns our coming to and living for The Lord, He looks at the intent of our heart.
We cannot save ourselves, neither can we successfully live for Him, without His help!

May we not diminish His keeping power!

Ezekiel 36:27 KJV
And I will put My Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in My statutes, and ye shall keep My judgments, and do them.

Ezekiel 36:27 NLT
And I will put My Spirit in you so that you will follow My decrees and be careful to obey My regulations.

Hebrews 7:24-26 KJV
24 But this Man (Jesus), because He continueth ever, hath an unchangeable Priesthood.
25 Wherefore He is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by Him, seeing
He ever liveth to make intercession for them.
26 For such an High Priest became us, who is Holy, Harmless, Undefiled, Separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;

Jeremiah 32:27 KJV
Behold, I am The Lord, The God Of All Flesh: is there any thing too hard for Me?

Friend, becareful not to “limit,” The Living God! You may not have the strength, to drive off the sinful things of this world, but do not limit God from giving you that Super Natural Victorious Strength, through His Holy Spirit!

Strenth From The Lord:

Psalm 18:1 KJV
I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.

Psalm 18:2 KJV
The Lord is my Rock, and my Fortress, and my Deliverer; my God, my Strength, in whom I will trust; my Buckler (Shield), and the horn (Power) of my salvation, and my high tower.

Psalm 18:32 KJV
It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.

Psalm 18:39 KJV
For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle..."

Psalm 20:6 KJV
Now know I that The Lord saveth His anointed; He will hear him from His holy heaven with the saving strength of His right hand.

Psalm 27:1 KJV
The Lord is my Light and my Salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the Strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalm 27:14 KJV
Wait on The Lord: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on The Lord.

Psalm 28:7 KJV
The Lord is my Strength and my Shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

Psalm 28:8 KJV
The Lord is their Strength, and He is the Saving Strength of His anointed.

Psalm 29:11 KJV
The Lord will give strength unto His people; The Lord will bless His people with peace.

Psalm 31:4 KJV
Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me: for thou art my strength.

Psalm 31:24 KJV
Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in The Lord.

Psalm 37:39 KJV
But the salvation of the righteous is of The Lord: He is their strength in the time of trouble.

Psalm 46:1 KJV
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Psalm 59:17 KJV
Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God is my defense, and the God of my mercy.

Psalm 62:7 KJV
In God is my salvation and my glory: The Rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.

Psalm 68:35 KJV
"...God...is He that giveth strength and power unto His people. Blessed be God."

Psalm 71:16 KJV
I will go in the strength of The Lord God..."

Psalm 73:26 KJV
My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

Psalm 81:1 KJV
Sing aloud unto God our strength: make a joyful noise unto the God of Jacob.

Psalm 84:5 NLT
What joy for those whose strength comes from The Lord..."

Psalm 105:4 KJV
Seek The Lord, and His strength: seek His face evermore.

Psalm 118:14 KJV
The Lord is my Strength and Song, and is become my Salvation.

Psalm 119:28 KJV
My soul melteth for heaviness: strengthen thou me according unto thy word.

Psalm 138:3 KJV
In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.

Psalm 140:7 KJV
O God The Lord, the strength of my salvation, thou hast covered my head in the day of battle.

Praise The Lord! When we accept The Lord, we don't go it alone, He is ever with us, to guard us, and to strengthen us!

Deuteronomy 4:7 NLT
For what great nation has a god as near to them as The Lord our God is near to us whenever we call on Him?

Psalm 27:9,10 NLT
9 "...O God of my salvation!
10 Even if my father and mother abandon me The Lord will hold me close.

Psalm 125:2 NLT
Just as the mountains surround Jerusalem, so The Lord surrounds His people, both now and forever.

Jeremiah 23:23 KJV
Am I a God at hand, saith The Lord, and not a God afar off?

Hebrew 13:5 KJV
"...for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.