Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, July 22, 2016

Bible Lesson: Titles Of The Church: Church Title: Asseimbly Of The Upright.

Bible Lesson: Titles Of The Church:

Church Title: Assembly Of The Upright.

Bible Text:

Psalm 111:1 KJV
Praise ye The Lord. I will praise The Lord with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright*, and in the congregation.

*Upright-Hebrew: Yashar (Yaw-shawr): Straight, just, right.

Upright: Honest and just; honorable.
(New World Dictionary)

Psalm 111:1 International Standard Version
Hallelujah! I will give thanks to the LORD with all of my heart in the assembled congregation of the upright. (Sound like you in church?)

Psalm 111:1 AMP
Praise the Lord! (Hallelujah!) I will give thanks to The Lord with all my heart, In the company of the upright and in the congregation.

Psalm 111:1 ESV
Praise The Lord! I will give thanks to The Lord with my whole heart, in the company of the upright, in the congregation.

Psalm 111:1 GNT
Praise The Lord! With all my heart I will thank The Lord in the assembly of His people.

You can tell when you have arrived at a church that is of God, because as the Psalmist states, it will be a house of praise to The Lord!

What is your church like, is there time dedicated, for members, to praise The Lord?

Psalm 111:1 ISV
Hallelujah! I will give thanks to The Lord with all of my heart in the assembled congregation of the upright.

What kind of church would say “Hallelujah,” and give thanks to The Lord, why its the congregation of the “upright.”

A congregation of people that are not “right,” with The Lord, do not give thanks or worship
The Lord!

But they can get it right!

II Chronicles 7:14 KJV
If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

In “ the assembly of the upright,” is the very presence of The Lord!

Matthew 18:20 KJV
For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them.

Luke 24:15,32 KJV
15 And it came to pass, that, while they communed together and reasoned, Jesus Himself drew near, and went with them.
32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while He talked with us by the way, and while He opened to us the scriptures?

Acts 4:13 KJV
Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marveled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.

I Corinthians 1:9 KJV
God is Faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of His Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

Hebrews 13:5 KJV
"... for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

I John 1:3 KJV
That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with The Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ.

Revelation 3:20 KJV
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.

Called to be saints, we must be careful to lead a life that is pleasing to The Lord, or we will not have His fellowship.

Psalm 66:18 KJV
If I regard iniquity in my heart, The Lord will not hear me:

Psalm 19:14 KJV
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my Strength, and my Redeemer.

Rewards Of The Upright:

Psalm 7:10 KJV
My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.

Psalm 32:11 KJV
Be glad in The Lord, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.

Psalm 37:37 KJV
Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.

Psalm 64:10 KJV
The righteous shall be glad in The Lord, and shall trust in Him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.

Psalm 97:11 KJV
Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.

Psalm 112:4 KJV
Unto the upright there ariseth Light in the darkness: He is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.

Proverbs 2:7,21 KJV
7 He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: He is a buckler (Shield) to them that walk uprightly.
21 For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it.

Proverbs 10:9 KJV
He that walketh uprightly walketh surely: but he that perverteth his ways shall be known (exposed).

Proverbs 14:11 KJV
The house of the wicked shall be overthrown: but the tabernacle of the upright shall flourish.

Proverbs 28:6 KJV
Better is the poor that walketh in his uprightness, than he that is perverse in his ways, though he be rich.

Dear Christian friend, we are called to be an “ assembly of the upright.”
This is the time, and this time only, we have to prove our thanksgiving and love for The Lord, by how we live our lives.
May we live “upright,”lives bringing praise and honor to The King of kings and Lord of lords!
Just one day, in heaven, with tears, we will wish we had done more