Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mercy

Bible Questions Answered:
“..I want to know about Gods mercy...”
Raul/ Bayreuth, Bavaria Germany

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Mercy:
Compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence:
(Dictionary.Com)

God's Mercy:

Psalm 13:5,6 KJV
5 But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.
6 I will sing unto The Lord, because He hath dealt bountifully with me.

Psalm 23:6 KJV (See verses 1-5)
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in
The House Of The Lord for ever.

Psalm 25:6,7 KJV
6 Remember, O Lord, thy tender mercies and thy loving kindnesses; for they have been ever of old.
7 Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O Lord.

Psalm 30:7 KJV
Let Israel (God's People) hope in The Lord: for with The Lord there is mercy, and with Him is plenteous redemption.

Psalm 31:7 KJV
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;

Psalm 33:22 KJV
Let thy mercy, O LORD, be upon us, according as we hope in thee.

Psalm 57:9-11 KJV
9 I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations.
10 For thy mercy is great unto the heavens, and thy Truth unto the clouds.
11 Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: let thy glory be above all the earth.

Psalms 86:5 KJV
For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.

Psalm 94:17, 18 KJV
Unless The LORD had been my help, my soul had almost dwelt in silence. When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O LORD, held me up.

Psalm 100:4,5 KJV
4 Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful unto Him, and bless His name.
5 For The Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting; and His Truth endureth to all generations.

Psalm 103:8-12,17,18 KJV
8 The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
9 He will not always chide: neither will He keep His anger for ever.
10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is His mercy toward them that fear Him.
12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath He removed our transgressions from us.
17 But the mercy of The Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear Him, and His righteousness unto children's children;
18 To such as keep His covenant, and to those that remember His commandments to do them.

Psalm 108:4 KJV
For thy mercy is great above the heavens: and thy Truth reacheth unto the clouds.

Psalm 109:6,7 KJV
26 Help me, O Lord my God: O save me according to thy mercy:
27 That they may know that this is thy hand; that thou, Lord, hast done it.

Psalm 136:1 KJV
O give thanks unto The Lord; for He is good: for His mercy endureth for ever.

Psalm 145:8-10 KJV
8 The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.
9 The Lord is good to all: and His tender mercies are over all His works.
10 All thy works shall praise thee, O Lord; and thy saints shall bless thee.

Psalm 147:10,11 KJV
10 He delighteth not in the strength of the horse: He taketh not pleasure in the legs of a man.
11 The Lord taketh pleasure in them that fear Him, in those that hope in His mercy.

Lamentations 3:22 KJV
It is of The Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.

Micah 7:18 KJV
Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity...He retaineth not His anger for ever, because He delighteth in mercy.

Luke 6:36 KJV
Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

Ephesians 2:4 KJV
But God, who is rich in mercy, for His great love wherewith He loved us,

Titus 3:5 KJV
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of The Holy Ghost;

I Peter 1:3 NLT
All praise to God, The Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is by His great mercy that we have been born again, because God raised Jesus Christ from the dead. Now we live with great expectation.

Today, in this life, The Lord calls to all...

Joel 2:12,13 NLT (A Call to Repentance)
12 “...The Lord says “Turn to Me now, while there is time. Give Me your hearts. Come with fasting, weeping, and mourning.
13 Don’t tear your clothing in your grief, but tear your hearts instead.” Return to The Lord your God, for He is merciful and compassionate, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love. He is eager to relent and not punish.

Hebrews 4:7 KJV
Again, He limiteth a certain day, saying...today if ye will hear His voice, harden not your hearts.

Hebrews 9:16,27 KJV
16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this (this life) the judgment:

In this life, this time of spiritual decision, God's mercy is in abundance, extended to one and all, but listen well, His mercy, does “not, extend beyond the grave, for those who reject Him!

Today, no sin is outside the mercy of God, except one, the rejection of The Lord Jesus Christ, man's one and only Savior (the unpardonable sin).

David a man who lusted, committed adultery, and murder, prayed this prayer before The Lord.

Psalm 51:1-19 KJV (A prayer of repentance.)
1 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy loving kindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
6 Behold, thou desirest Truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.
9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy Holy Spirit from me.
12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free Spirit.
13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
14 Deliver me from blood guiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
15 O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.
16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
18 Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.
19 Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.

And The Lord heard David's prayer and forgave him.

Romans 2:5-11 NLT (Those who are unrepentant)
5 But because you are stubborn and refuse to turn from your sin, you are storing up terrible punishment for yourself. For a day of anger is coming, when God’s righteous judgment will be revealed.
6 He will judge everyone according to what they have done.
7 He will give eternal life to those who keep on doing good, seeking after the glory and honor and immortality that God offers.
8 But He will pour out His anger and wrath on those who live for themselves, who refuse to obey
The Truth (The Lord Jesus Christ) and instead live lives of wickedness.
9 There will be trouble and calamity for everyone who keeps on doing what is evil—for the Jew first and also for the Gentile.
10 But there will be glory and honor and peace from God for all who do good—for the Jew first and also for the Gentile.
11 For God does not show favoritism.

Job 8:13-15 KJV
13 So are the paths of all that forget God; and the hypocrite's hope shall perish:
14 Whose hope shall be cut off, and whose trust shall be a spider's web.
15 He shall lean upon his house, but it shall not stand: he shall hold it fast, but it shall not endure.

Matthew 7:26,27 KJV
26 And every one that heareth these sayings of Mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Joel 2:12 NLT
...The Lord says “Turn to Me now, while there is time...”

Acts 2:21 KJV
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of The Lord shall be saved.

John 3:14-18 KJV
14 "...The Son Of Man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of The Only Begotten Son Of God.

Dear friend, you may be saved,” if you turn to The Lord Jesus in repentance and faith.
Today, you may have “your-name,” written in The Lamb's (Jesus Christs') book of Life.

Revelation 3:5 KJV
He that over cometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of Life, but I will confess his name before My Father, and before His angels.

Revelation 20:15 KJV
And whosoever was not found written in the book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.