Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Thursday, May 12, 2016

Affliction

Bible Questions Answered:
“...my husband and I and the children are not living together, I got a new job, and the boss is a monster, friends I had, all seem far away and have their own troubles....”
Sherrie/ Paris, IIe-de-France

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

We live in a fallen, sin filled world, and the results of sin are everywhere, judgments of sin, disease, decay, and death. The world itself groans for restoration.

Genesis 3:17-19 KJV
17 And unto Adam He said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

Genesis 6:5 KJV
And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Matthew 15:19 KJV
For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

Romans 8:22 KJV
For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

I Peter 1:24 NLT
As the Scriptures say,“People are like grass; their beauty is like a flower in the field. The grass withers and the flower fades.

This is not the perfect world that God created, but a fallen world, due to mankinds sinful desires.
But in this fallen world, if we are God's child, He does not forsake us!

In Times Of Affliction Our God Is With Us!

Exodus 3:7 KJV
And The Lord said, I have surely seen the affliction of My people...and have heard their cry ...for I know their sorrows;

Job 5:19 KJV
He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee.

Job 23:10 KJV
But He knoweth The Way that I take: when He hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.

Psalm 27:5 KJV
For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion: in the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me; He shall set me up upon A Rock.

Psalm 30:5 KJV
For His anger endureth but a moment; in His favor is Life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Psalm 34:6,17-19 KJV
6 This poor man cried, and The Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.
17 The righteous cry, and The Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
18 The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but The Lord delivereth him out of them all.

Psalm 42:5 NLT
Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise Him again— my Savior and
6 my God!..."

Psalm 61:2-4 KJV
2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to The Rock that is higher than I.
3 For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.
4 I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.

Psalm 66:10 KJV
For thou, O God, hast proved us: thou hast tried us, as silver is tried.

Psalm 91:1-16 NLT
1 Those who live in the shelter of The Most High will find rest in the shadow of
The Almighty.
2 This I declare about The Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; He is my God, and I trust Him.
3 For He will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease.
4 He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with His wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection.
5 Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night, nor the arrow that flies in the day.
6 Do not dread the disease that stalks in darkness, nor the disaster that strikes at midday.
7 Though a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you, these evils will not touch you.
8 Just open your eyes, and see how the wicked are punished.
9 If you make The Lord your refuge, if you make The Most High your shelter,
10 no evil will conquer you; no plague will come near your home.
11 For He will order His angels to protect you wherever you go.
12 They will hold you up with their hands so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone.
13 You will trample upon lions and cobras; you will crush fierce lions and serpents under your feet!
14 The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love Me. I will protect those who trust in My name.
15 When they call on Me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them.
16 I will reward them with a long life and give them My salvation.”

Psalm 103:13 NLT
The Lord is like a Father to His children, tender and compassionate to those who fear Him.

Psalm 119:50 NLT
Your promise revives me; it comforts me in all my troubles.

Psalm 138:7 KJV
Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.

Isaiah 40:31 KJV
But they that wait upon The Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 43:1-5 KJV
1 But now thus saith The Lord that created thee... (God's servant) and He that formed thee... (God's people) Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art Mine.
2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
3 For I am The Lord thy God, The Holy One Of Israel, Thy Savior..."
4 Since thou wast precious in My sight, thou hast been honorable, and I have loved thee..."
5 Fear not: for I am with thee..."

Isaiah 46:4 KJV
And even to your old age I am He; and even to hoar (gray) hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.

Isaiah 48:10 KJV
Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.

Isaiah 61:3 NLT
To all who mourn...(God's people) He will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks that The Lord has planted for His own glory.

Isaiah 63:8,9 KJV
8 For He said, Surely they are My people...so He was their Savior.
9 In all their affliction He was afflicted, and The Angel Of His Presence saved them: in His love and in His pity He redeemed them; and He bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

Habakkuk 3:17,18 KJV
17 Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labor of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:
18 Yet I will rejoice in The Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

Zechariah 13:9 KJV
And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on My name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is My people: and they shall say, The Lord is My God.

Matthew 5:4 KJV
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

John 14:1 KJV
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in Me.

Acts 16:23,25 KJV
23 And when they had laid many stripes upon them, they cast them into prison, charging the jailor to keep them safely:
25 And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.

Romans 8:1-39 KJV
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after The Spirit.
2 For the law of The Spirit Of Life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after
The Spirit.
5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after The Spirit the things of The Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is Life and Peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in The Spirit, if so be that The Spirit Of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not The Spirit Of Christ, he is none of His.
10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but The Spirit is Life because of righteousness.
11 But if The Spirit Of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwelleth in you.
12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through The Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
14 For as many as are led by The Spirit Of God, they are the sons of God.
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received
The Spirit Of Adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself (Himself) beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with Him, that we may be also glorified together.
18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of Him who hath subjected the same in hope,
21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of The Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
26 Likewise The Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but The Spirit itself (Himself) maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And He that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of The Spirit, because He maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.
29 For whom He did foreknow, He also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom He did predestinate, them He also called: and whom He called, them He also justified: and whom He justified, them He also glorified.
31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?
33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I Corinthians 10:13 KJV
The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, He will show you a way out so that you can endure.

II Corinthians 4:8-10,17,18 NLT
8 We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perplexed, but not driven to despair.
9 We are hunted down, but never abandoned by God. We get knocked down, but we are not destroyed.
10 Through suffering, our bodies continue to share in the death of Jesus so that the life of Jesus may also be seen in our bodies.
17 For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever!
18 So we don’t look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever.

II Corinthians 6:10 KJV
As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.

Ephesians 5:15-20 NLT
15 So be careful how you live. Don’t live like fools, but like those who are wise.
16 Make the most of every opportunity in these evil days.
17 Don’t act thoughtlessly, but understand what The Lord wants you to do.
18 Don’t be drunk with wine, because that will ruin your life. Instead, be filled with
The Holy Spirit,
19 singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs among yourselves, and making music to
The Lord in your hearts.
20 And give thanks for everything to God The Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
(And why? Because of Romans 8:28 see above.)

II Timothy 4:18 KJV
And The Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto His heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Hebrews 4:14-16 NLT
14 So then, since we have A Great High Priest who has entered heaven, Jesus The Son Of God, let us hold firmly to what we believe.
15 This High Priest of ours understands our weaknesses, for He faced all of the same testings we do, yet He did not sin.
16 So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive His mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.

Hebrews 13:5,6 NLT
5 Don’t love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.”
6 So we can say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?

I Peter 1:3-9 KJV
3 Blessed be The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to His abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations (trials):
7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honor and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see Him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:
9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

I Peter 4:12,13 KJV
12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when His glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

II Peter 2:9 KJV
The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations (trials), and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

Revelation 7:13,14 KJV
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in
The Blood Of The Lamb.

Revelation 21:4 KJV
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.