Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Praying To Saints And Angels

Bible Questions Answered:
“What angel are to pray to for understanding...”
Ralph/ Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Never in The Word Of God, are we admonished to pray to angels, and or departed saints!
Such are the earthly traditions of men.

The noble Bereans, and our responsibility.

Acts 17:10,11 NLT
10 That very night the believers sent Paul and Silas to Berea. When they arrived there, they went to the Jewish synagogue.
11 And the people of Berea were more open-minded than those in Thessalonica, and they listened eagerly to Paul’s message. They searched the Scriptures day after day to see if Paul and Silas were teaching The Truth.

The Word Of The Lord:

Exodus 20:3-5 KJV (First Commandment)
3 Thou shalt have no other gods* before me.
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I The Lord thy God am a jealous God...”

*gods - Hebrew Elohim (El-o-heem): Angels, gods, goddess, judges, anyone great or mighty or very great.
(Young's Analytical Concordance To The Bible)

Exodus 34:14 KJV
For thou shalt worship no other god: for The Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

Deuteronomy 4:24 KJV
For The Lord thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.

Joshua 24:19-24 NLT
19 Then Joshua warned the people, “You are not able to serve The Lord, for He is a holy and jealous God. He will not forgive your rebellion and your sins.
20 If you abandon The Lord and serve other gods, He will turn against you and destroy you, even though He has been so good to you.”
21 But the people answered Joshua, “No, we will serve The Lord!”
22 “You are a witness to your own decision,” Joshua said. “You have chosen to serve
The Lord.” “Yes,” they replied, “we are witnesses to what we have said.”
23 “All right then,” Joshua said, “destroy the idols among you, and turn your hearts to
The Lord, The God Of Israel.”
24 The people said to Joshua, “We will serve The Lord our God. We will obey Him alone.”

Isaiah 42:8 KJV
I am The Lord: that is My name: and My glory* will I not give to another, neither My praise to graven images.

*glory – Hebrew: Kabowd (Kaw-bode): Splendor: gloriousness, honor.

Matthew 6:9 KJV
After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Matthew 17:5 KJV
While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold A Voice out of the cloud, which said, This is My Beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye Him.

Our Mediator In Heaven:

I Timothy 2:5 KJV
For there is one God, and one Mediator* between God and men, The Man Christ Jesus;

*Mediator-Greek: Mesites (Mes-ee-tace): Go-between, a reconciler, intercessor.

Colossians 2:18,19 CEV
18 Don’t be cheated by people who make a show of acting humble and who worship angels. They brag about seeing visions. But it is all nonsense, because their minds are filled with selfish desires.
19 They are no longer part of Christ, who is The Head Of The Whole Body..."

Revelation 19:9,10 NLT
9 And the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding feast of The Lamb.” And he added, “These are true words that come from God.”
10 Then I fell down at his feet to worship him, but he said, “No, don’t worship me. I am a servant of God, just like you and your brothers and sisters who testify about their faith in Jesus. Worship only God..."

Revelation 22:8,9 NLT
8 I, John, am the one who heard and saw all these things. And when I heard and saw them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who showed them to me.
9 But he said, “No, don’t worship me. I am a servant of God, just like you and your brothers the prophets, as well as all who obey what is written in this book. Worship only God!”

Our God, always listens for the prayers of His people:

Psalm 18:6 KJV
In my distress I called upon The Lord, and cried unto my God: He heard my voice out of His temple, and my cry came before Him, even into His ears.

Psalm 34:15 KJV
The eyes of The Lord are upon the righteous, and His ears are open unto their cry.

I Peter 3:12 KJV
For the eyes of The Lord are over the righteous, and His ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of The Lord is against them that do evil.

I Peter 5:7 KJV
Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.

See also the blog: Prayers To Saints