Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, May 22, 2016

Bible Lesson: Prophecies Made By The Lord Jesus: Peter To Become A Martyr.

Bible Lesson: Prophecies Made By The Lord Jesus: Peter To Become A Martyr.

Bible Text: The Prophecy:

John 13:36 KJV
Simon Peter said unto Him, Lord, whither goest thou? Jesus answered him, Whither I go, thou canst not follow Me now; but thou shalt follow Me afterwards.

Bible Text: The Fulfillment:

John 21:18,19 KJV (Jesus)
18 Verily, verily, I say unto thee (Peter), When thou wast young, thou girdest thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not.
19 This spake He, signifying by what death he should glorify God. And when He had spoken this, He saith unto him, Follow Me.

Third century theologian, Origen, states that Peter, under Roman Emperor Nero, was crucified around A.D. 67, 68, and thinking himself unworthy to be crucified as was Jesus, asked to be crucified, upside down. (Information, “not,” found in The Bible.)

Isaiah 46:9,10 KJV
9 "... for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like Me,
10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure:

Jesus stated the kind of death Peter would have.
As God, He knows the “end from the beginning,” and His prophecy was true, in every detail.
This is God's “Omniscience and Foreknowledge.”

Job 31:4 KJV
Doth not He see my ways, and count all my steps?

Psalm 32:8 KJV
I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with Mine eye.

Psalm 37:23 KJV
The steps of a good man are ordered by The Lord: and He delighteth in his way.

Proverbs 16:9 KJV
A man's heart deviseth his way: but The Lord directeth his steps.

Pastor, does that mean even to martyrdom?”

Psalm 48:14 KJV
For this God is our God for ever and ever: He will be our guide even unto death.

Yes, if that is God's will, it was for His own Son, and all the the disciples except, John.

I Peter 2:21 KJV
For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that
ye should follow His steps:

Whatever our cross bearing means, we know one thing....

Romans 8:28 KJV
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.

Psalm 73:24 KJV
Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.

Peter's soul is with The Lord in heaven.

II Corinthians 5:8 KJV
We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with 
The Lord.

John 14:1-6 KJV (Jesus)
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in Me.
2 In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
4 And whither I go ye know, and The Way ye know.
5 Thomas saith unto Him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know The Way?
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, The Truth, and The Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.

Psalm 16:11 KJV
Thou wilt shew me the path of Life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Revelation 2:10 KJV (Jesus)
Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

OMNISCIENCE
God's Infinite Wisdom

Job 5:9 NLT (Eliphaz)
He does great things too marvelous to understand. He performs countless miracles.

Job 11:7 NLT (Zophar)
Can you solve the mysteries of God? Can you discover everything about The Almighty?

Job 26:6 KJV
Hell is naked before Him, and destruction hath no covering.

Job 31:4 KJV
Doth not He see my ways, and count all my steps?

Job 34:21 KJV
For His eyes are upon the ways of man, and He seeth all his goings.

Job 42:1,2 KJV
1 Then Job answered The Lord, and said,
2 I know that thou canst do every thing, and that no thought can be withheld from thee.

Psalm 147:5 KJV
Great is our Lord, and of great power: His understanding is infinite.

Proverbs 25:2 KJV
It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honor of kings is to search out a matter.

Ecclesiastes 3:11 KJV
"...He hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

Isaiah 40:13,14,28 KJV
13 Who hath directed The Spirit Of The Lord, or being His counselor hath taught Him?
14 With whom took He counsel, and who instructed Him, and taught Him in the path of judgment, and taught Him knowledge, and shewed to Him the way of understanding?
28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that The Everlasting God, The Lord,
The Creator Of The Ends Of The Earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of His understanding.

Isaiah 46:9,10 NLT
9 Remember the things I have done in the past. For I alone am God! I am God, and there is none like Me.
10 Only I can tell you the future before it even happens. Everything I plan will come to pass, for I do whatever I wish.

Isaiah 55:8,9 KJV
8 For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, saith The Lord.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.

Daniel 12:9 KJV
And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

Romans 11:33-36 KJV
33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are His judgments, and His ways past finding out!
34 For who hath known the mind of The Lord? or who hath been His counselor?
35 Or who hath first given to Him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?
36 For of Him, and through Him, and to Him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

I Corinthians 2:16 KJV
For who hath known the mind of The Lord, that he may instruct Him? but we have the mind of Christ.

John 16:12 KJV
I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

Mark 13:32 KJV
But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither The Son, but The Father.

Hebrews 4:13 KJV
Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in His sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of Him with whom we have to do.

I John 3:20 KJV
For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.