Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Wednesday, May 18, 2016

God's Omnipresence

Bible Questions Answered:
“...god is in heaven right?...”
Delantra/ Lebanon, Tennessee U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

God is throughout His creation, there is no place where God is not.

Bible Texts:

God's Omniscience (All Knowing.) And His Omnipresence (Everywhere Existence.)

Deuteronomy 4:39 KJV (Omnipresence - Moses)
Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the Lord He is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else.

I Kings 8:27 NKJV (Omnipresence-Solomon)
But will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain You. How much less this temple which I have built!

Job 26:6 KJV (Omniscience.)
Hell is naked before Him, and destruction hath no covering.

Job 31:4 KJV (Omniscience/Omnipresence.)
Doth not He see my ways, and count all my steps?

Job 34:21 KJV (Omniscience/ Omnipresence.)
For His eyes are upon the ways of man, and He seeth all His goings.

Psalm 139:1-24 KJV (Omnipresence/ Omniscience.)
1 O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.
2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.
5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
7 Whither shall I go from thy Spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell (grave), behold, thou art there.
9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.
12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.
19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Psalm 147:5 KJV (Omniscience.)
Great is our Lord, and of great power: His understanding is infinite.

Proverbs 15:3 KJV (Omniscience/ Omnipresence.)
The eyes of the Lord are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.

Isaiah 46:9,10 KJV (Omnipresence/Omniscience.)
9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like Me,
10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure:

Isaiah 66:1 KJV (Omnipresence.)
Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is My throne, and the earth is My footstool: where is the house that ye build unto Me? and where is the place of My rest?

Jeremiah 23:23,24 KJV
23 Am I a God at hand, saith The Lord, and not a God afar off?
24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith The Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith The Lord.

John 2:24,25 KJV (Omniscience.)
24 But Jesus did not commit Himself unto them, because He knew all men,
25 And needed not that any should testify of man: for He knew what was in man.

John 16:30 KJV (Omniscience.)
Now are we sure that thou knowest all things, and needest not that any man should ask thee: by this we believe that thou camest forth from God.

John 21:17 KJV (Omniscience.)
He saith unto Him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou Me? Peter was grieved because He said unto him the third time, Lovest thou Me? And he said unto Him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed My sheep.

Acts 1:24 KJV (Omniscience.)
And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen,

Acts 17:27 KJV (Omnipresence.)
That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after Him, and find Him, though He be not far from every one of us:

Hebrews 4:13 KJV (Omnipresence/Omniscience.)
Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in His sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of Him with whom we have to do.

I John 3:20 KJV (Omniscience.)
For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

Friend, this Great God, who sees and who knows you, also loves you!
His wish is that we be “one,” with Him, but this cannot happen unless we have been cleansed of our sins, through the precious blood of His Son, The Lord Jesus Christ.

Habakkuk 1:13 KJV
"Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity:..."

God made a way.

II Corinthians 5:21 NLT
For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ.

John 3:15-18 KJV
15 ...whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of The Only Begotten Son of God.

Yes, God is in heaven, but then again, His presence is everywhere!

Psalm 123:1 KJV
Unto thee lift I up mine eyes, O thou that dwellest in the heavens.

Proverbs 15:3 KJV
The eyes of The Lord are in every place...”

Do you know Him?

Acts 2:21 KJV
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of The Lord shall be saved.