Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Monday, June 26, 2017

Jealousy

Bible Questions Answered:
“...six in our family, two sisters, three brothers. It always seemed growing up that my sister ….the oldest, always got the first of everything. Now were adults, her family does things my family and I do not do, or have that we don't have. I've prayed so that we might get caught up, but doesn't seem to happen. I think I have some feelings of resentment because of this and as a Christian I know that is not right...”
Betsy/ Rayleigh, England United Kingdom

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Jealousy though not mentioned as a commandment, and yet, the 10th certainly covers it.

Exodus 20:17 KJV
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbor's.

Jealousy:

Genesis 37:4 KJV (Joseph's Brothers)
And when his brethren saw that their father (Jacob) loved him more than all his brethren, they hated him, and could not speak peaceably unto him.

Judges 8:1 NLT (Men of Ephraim)
Then the people of Ephraim asked Gideon, “Why have you treated us this way? Why didn’t you send for us when you first went out to fight the Midianites?” And they argued heatedly with Gideon.

I Samuel 18:6-8 NLT (King Saul)
6 When the victorious Israelite army was returning home after David had killed the Philistine, women from all the towns of Israel came out to meet King Saul. They sang and danced for joy with tambourines and cymbals.
7 This was their song: “Saul has killed his thousands, and David his ten thousands!”
8 This made Saul very angry. “What’s this?” he said. “They credit David with ten thousands and me with only thousands. Next they’ll be making him their king!”

Matthew 20:8-16 KJV (Vineyard Laborers)
8 So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the laborers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first.
9 And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny.
10 But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny.
11 And when they had received it, they murmured against the good man of the house,
12 Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day.
13 But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny?
14 Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee.
15 Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good?
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Luke 15:28-30 NLT (Elder Brother)
28"The older brother was angry and wouldn't go in. His father came out and begged him,
29 but he replied, "All these years I've slaved for you and never once refused to do a single thing you told me to. And in all that time you never gave me even one young goat for a feast with my friends.
30 Yet when this son of yours comes back after squandering your money on prostitutes, you celebrate by killing the fattened calf!"

The Lord told Moses jealousy is an evil spirit.

Numbers 5:14,30 KJV
14 And the spirit of jealousy...or if the spirit of jealousy..."
30 Or when the spirit of jealousy cometh..."

Proverbs 6:34 KJV
For jealousy is the rage of a man..."

Song Of Solomon 8:6 KJV
"... for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.

When we as Christians pray, our Lord, delivers us from the power of the enemy.

I John 3:8 KJV
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose The Son Of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.

I John 4:4 KJV
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Prayer:

Psalm 18:32 KJV
It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.

Psalm 19:14 KJV
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my Strength, and my Redeemer.