Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, June 16, 2017

Bible Lesson: Prophecies And Their Fulfillment: Bible Prophecy: Soldiers Cast Lots, For The Messiah's Garments.

Bible Lesson: Prophecies And Their Fulfillment:

Bible Prophecy: Soldiers Cast Lots, For The Messiah's Garments.

Bible Text:

Psalm 22:18 KJV
They part My garments among them, and cast lots upon My vesture.

Prophecy Fulfillment:

Bible Text:

Mark 15:24 KJV
And when they had crucified Him, they parted His garments, casting lots upon them, what every man should take.

John 19:23,24 KJV
23 Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took His garments, and made four parts to every soldier a part; and also His coat: now the coat was without seam, woven from the top throughout.
24 They said therefore among themselves, Let us not rend it, but cast lots for it, whose it shall be: that the scripture might be fulfilled, which saith, They parted My raiment among them, and for My vesture they did cast lots. These things therefore the soldiers did.

The garments of Jesus, consisted of a loin cloth, the girdle (A belt of leather or linen, about ones waist. The girdle could be folded back, the equivalent of today's pockets.) the sandals, and the tunic (inner garment).
The tunic was seamless, we are told and the soldiers did not want it cut up, so they bid lots to determine who the owner would be.

Our Savior, died giving up everything He had, even His clothes.

Mark 8:31 KJV
And He began to teach them, that The Son Of Man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.

Our Savior Clothed Today:

Isaiah 61:10 KJV
I will greatly rejoice in The Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for He hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, He hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh Himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

Luke 15:22 KJV (If true for a wayward son, how true for a Faithful One.)
But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:

Revelation 1:12-18 KJV
12 And I turned to see The Voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto The Son Of Man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
14 His head and His hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and His eyes were as a flame of fire;
15 And His feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and His voice as the sound of many waters.
16 And He had in His right hand seven stars: and out of His mouth went a sharp two edged sword: and His countenance was as the sun shineth in His strength.
17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am The First And The Last:
18 I am He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

One Day!

One day when Heaven was filled with His praises,
One day when sin was as black as could be,
Jesus came forth to be born of a virgin,
Dwelt among men, my example is He!

Refrain:
Living, He loved me; dying, He saved me;
Buried, He carried my sins far away;
Rising, He justified freely forever;
One day He’s coming—oh, glorious day!

One day they led Him up Calvary’s mountain,
One day they nailed Him to die on the tree;
Suffering anguish, despised and rejected:
Bearing our sins, my Redeemer is He!

One day they left Him alone in the garden,
One day He rested, from suffering free;
Angels came down o’er His tomb to keep vigil;
Hope of the hopeless, my Savior is He!

One day the grave could conceal Him no longer,
One day the stone rolled away from the door;
Then He arose, over death He had conquered;
Now is ascended, my Lord evermore!

One day the trumpet will sound for His coming,
One day the skies with His glories will shine;
Wonderful day, my beloved ones bringing;
Glorious Savior, this Jesus is mine!

J. Wilbur Chapman, ca.1908
Public Domain

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL into your web browser, and hit enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oaqo0_5Wq2g

Prayer:

John 1;12,13 KJV
12 But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.