Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, June 18, 2017

Evangelist Versus Witness

Bible Questions Answered:
“...when you work its to hard to be a evangelist spreading the word and other things...”
Robin/ West Covina, California  U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Who could deny that, but you have not been called to be an evangelist!
You are mistaking an evangelist with being a witness. We all (Christians) are called to be a witness!

An Evangelist is one called to that office, as are the others mentioned by the apostle Paul....

Ephesians 4:11,12 KJV
11 And He gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

An Evangelist, is a Protestant, full time, itinerant, preacher of the gospel.
A Witness, is any and all Christians, who live and speak of their faith in Jesus Christ.

Christian Witness:

Mark 16:16 KJV
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Baptism, is a Christian, witness that the individual baptized, knows and understands the gospel, and has received The Lord Jesus Christ as their Savior.

Romans 10:8-11 KJV
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on Him shall not be ashamed.

God calls individuals to be an evangelist, however that is “not,” everyone to be sure.
But God does call all Christian people to be a witness of their faith in The Lord Jesus!

A Cross worn around the neck, is a witness, bowing and praying for your food before eating, yes even at work, or downtown, is a Christian witness. Here's one for you and ask yourself if you do it, carrying your Bible with you to work, or downtown, is a Christian witness. And these are ways, where you haven't even talked to anyone.

Witness

Who'll be a witness for my Lord?
Oh I'll be a witness for my Lord.

There was a man of the Pharisees,
His name was Nicodemus and he didn't believe.
The same came to Christ by night,
wanted to be taught out of human sight.
Nicodemus was a man who desired to know
how a man can be born when he is old.
Christ told Nicodemus as a friend,
"Man, you must be born again"
He said, "Marvel not, If you want to be wise,
repent, believe and be baptized."
Then you'll be a witness for my Lord.
You'll be a witness for my Lord.
You'll be a witness for my Lord, soul is a witness for my Lord.

You read about Samson, from his birth
he was the strongest man that ever lied on earth.
Way back yonder in the ancient times
he killed ten thousand of the Philistines.
Then old Samson went a wandering about.
Samson's strength was never found out.
'Til his wife sat up on his knee.
She said, "Tell me where you strength lies, if you please"
Well old Samson's wife, she talked so fair
Samson said,"cut off a my hair" "Cut it off"
"Shave my head just as clean as your hand,
and my strength will come like a natural man."

Samson was a witness for my Lord. Samson was a witness for my Lord. Samson was a witness for my Lord, soul is a witness for my Lord.

There's another witness, there's another witness, there is another witness, there is another witness for my Lord! My soul is a witness for my Lord!!

Lyrics: Jack Halloran

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL into your web browser, and hit enter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwFeBVPeOPY

Prayer:

Hebrews 13:5 KJV
"...: for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Isaiah 43:10,11 KJV
10 Ye are My witnesses, saith The Lord, and My servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He: before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me.
11 I, even I, am The Lord; and beside Me there is no savior.

Oh Lord, thank you for your nearness, and strength, may I always be a witness for my Lord!
Amen