Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Bible Lesson: Prophecies And Their Fulfillment. Bible Prophecy: Messiah To Be Buried With The Rich.

Bible Lesson: Prophecies And Their Fulfillment.

Bible Prophecy: Messiah To Be Buried With The Rich.

Bible Text:

Isaiah 53:9 NLT (B.C. 712)
He had done no wrong and had never deceived anyone. But He was buried like a criminal;
He was put in a rich man’s grave.

Prophecy Fulfillment:

Bible Text:

Matthew 27:57-60 KJV (A.D. 33)
57 When the even was come, there came a rich man of Arimathaea, named Joseph, who also himself was Jesus' disciple:
58 He went to Pilate, and begged the body of Jesus. Then Pilate commanded the body to be delivered.
59 And when Joseph had taken the body, he wrapped it in a clean linen cloth,
60 And laid it in his own new tomb, which he had hewn out in the rock: and he rolled a great stone to the door of the sepulcher, and departed.

Oh the very precise details of prophecy! Here some 745 years in advance the details of our Lords, death and burial, were known and foretold.

Numbers 23:19 KJV
God is not a man, that He should lie; neither The son Of Man, that He should repent: hath He said, and shall He not do it? or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good?

I Kings 8:56 KJV
Blessed be The Lord, that hath given rest unto His people...according to all that He promised: there hath not failed one word of all His good promise..."

Matthew 5:18 KJV
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.


Trusting In The Lord:

II Samuel 22:3 KJV
The God of my Rock; in Him will I trust: He is my Shield, and the Horn of my Salvation, my High Tower, and my Refuge, my Savior; thou savest me from violence.

II Samuel 22:31 KJV
As for God, His way is perfect; The Word Of The Lord is tried: He is a Buckler (Shield) to all them that trust in Him.

Job 13:15 KJV
Though He slay me, yet will I trust in Him..."

Psalm 4:5 KJV
Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in The Lord.

Psalm 5:11 KJV
But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.

Psalm 9:10 KJV
And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Psalm 11:1 KJV
In the Lord put I my trust:

Psalm 16:1 KJV
Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.

Psalm 18:2,30 KJV
2 The Lord is my Rock, and my Fortress, and my Deliverer; my God, my Strength, in whom I will trust; my Buckler (Shield), and the horn of my Salvation, and my High Tower.
30 As for God, His way is perfect: The Word Of The Lord is tried: He is a Buckler to all those that trust in Him.

Psalm 20:7 KJV
Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of The Lord our God.

Psalm 31:1,19 NKJV
1 In You, O Lord, I put my trust; Let me never be ashamed; Deliver me in Your righteousness.
19 Oh, how great is Your goodness, Which You have laid up for those who fear You, Which You have prepared for those who trust in You In the presence of the sons of men!

Psalm 34:22 KJV
The Lord redeemeth the soul of His servants: and none of them that trust in Him shall be desolate.

Psalm 36:7 KJV
How excellent is thy loving kindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.

Psalm 37:3,5,40 KJV
3 Trust in The Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
5 Commit thy way unto The Lord; trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass.
40 And The Lord shall help them, and deliver them: He shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in Him.

Psalm 40:3,4 KJV
3 And He hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in The Lord.
4 Blessed is that man that maketh The Lord his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

Psalm 52:8 KJV
But I am like a green olive tree in The House Of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.

Psalm 56:3,4,11 KJV
3 What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.
4 In God I will praise His Word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.
11 In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.

Psalm 61:4 NKJV
I will abide in Your tabernacle forever; I will trust in the shelter of Your wings. Selah

Psalm 62:8 KJV
Trust in Him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before Him: God is a Refuge for us. Selah.

Psalm 64:10 KJV
The righteous shall be glad in The Lord, and shall trust in Him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.

Psalm 71:1,5 KJV
1 In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.
5 For thou art my hope, O Lord God: thou art my trust from my youth.

Psalm 73:28 KJV
But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in The Lord God, that I may declare all thy works.

Psalm 91:2,4 KJV
2 I will say of The Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress: my God; in Him will I trust.
4 He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou trust: His Truth shall be thy Shield and Buckler.

Psalm 115:11 KJV
Ye that fear The Lord, trust in The Lord: He is their Help and their Shield.

Psalm 118:8,9 KJV
8 It is better to trust in The Lord than to put confidence in man.
9 It is better to trust in The Lord than to put confidence in princes.

Psalm 125:1 KJV
They that trust in The Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.

Psalm 141:8 KJV
But mine eyes are unto thee, O God The Lord: in thee is my trust..."

Psalm 143:8 KJV
Cause me to hear thy loving kindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.

Psalm 144:2 KJV
My Goodness, and my Fortress; my High Tower, and my Deliverer; my Shield, and He in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Proverbs 3:5 KJV
Trust in The Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Proverbs 29:25 KJV
The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in The Lord shall be safe.

Proverbs 30:5 KJV
Every word of God is pure: He is a Shield unto them that put their trust in Him.

Isaiah 12:2 KJV
Behold, God is my Salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for The Lord Jehovah is my Strength and my Song; He also is become my Salvation.

Isaiah 26:4 KJV
Trust ye in The Lord for ever: for in The Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength:

Isaiah 31:1 KJV
Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because they are many; and in horsemen, because they are very strong; but they look not unto The Holy One Of Israel, neither seek The Lord!

Isaiah 51:5 KJV
My righteousness is near; my salvation is gone forth, and Mine arms shall judge the people; the isles shall wait upon Me, and on Mine arm shall they trust.

Isaiah 57:13 KJV
When thou criest, let thy companies deliver thee; but the wind shall carry them all away; vanity shall take them: but he that putteth his trust in Me shall possess the land, and shall inherit My holy mountain;

Romans 15:12 KJV
And again, Esaias (Isaiah) saith, There shall be A Root Of Jesse, and He that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in Him shall the Gentiles trust.

I Timothy 4:10 KJV
For therefore we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in The living God, who is The Savior of all men, specially of those that believe.

We can trust The One who knows the end from the beginning!

Isaiah 46:9,10 KJV
9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like Me,
10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure:

Trust And Obey

When we walk with The Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

Refrain

Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

Refrain

Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

Refrain

But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

Refrain

Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet.
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way.
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey

Words: John H. Sammis 1887.

Music: Daniel B. Towner

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL, into your web browser, and hit enter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iLFIb_HJY8

Prayer:

Nehemiah 9:17 KJV
"...but thou art a God ready to pardon, gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness..."

Isaiah 1:18 KJV
Come now, and let us reason together, saith The Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

John 6:37,47 KJV
37 “...him that cometh to Me I will in no wise cast out.”
47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me hath everlasting life.