Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Thursday, June 22, 2017

Bible Lesson: Prophecies And Their Fulfillment. Bible Prophecy: Not A Bone Of The Messiah, To Be Broken.

Bible Lesson: Prophecies And Their Fulfillment.

Bible Prophecy: Not A Bone Of The Messiah, To Be Broken.

Bible Text:

Exodus 12:46 KJV
In one house shall it be eaten; thou shalt not carry forth ought of the flesh abroad out of the house; neither shall ye break a bone thereof.

Psalm 34:20 KJV
He keepeth all His bones: not one of them is broken.

Prophecy Fulfillment.

Bible Text:

John 19:33,36 KJV
33 But when they came to Jesus, and saw that He was dead already, they break not His legs:
36 For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of Him shall not be broken.

Though there are similarities between the first Adam, and The Second Adam, yet there are many dissimilarities….

Adam

The first man, was created from the dust of the ground (Genesis 2:7).
The first man, was the first-fruits of human life. (Genesis 2:22)
The first Adam, gave life to his wife (Genesis 2:22).
The first Adam, gave a rib for her creation (Genesis 2:21).
The first Adam, loved his wife (Genesis 2:23)
The first Adam, was not deceived (I Timothy 2:14).
Christ:

The Second Adam, is eternal, without beginning or end of days (John 1:1,2/ Hebrews 7:3).;
The Second Adam, was The First-fruits of Spiritual Life (John 1:12,13 NLT).
The Second Adam, gave Life to His bride (John 19:34/ Ephesians 5:30).
The Second Adam, gave His Life's Blood, for her creation (John 19:34/ Ephesians 5:30).
The Second Adam, loves His bride (Ephesians 5:25)
The Second Adam, is sinless (I Peter 2:22).

First Adam gave up a bone, to give birth to his wife.
Second Adam “He keepeth all His bones: not one of them is broken.” gave His Blood for His Bride.

Prayer:

John 1:12,13 NLT
12 But to all who believed Him and accepted Him, He gave the right to become children of God
13 They are reborn-not with a physical birth resulting from human passion or plan, but a birth that comes from God.

Redeemed

Redeemed how I love to proclaim it! Redeemed by The Blood Of The Lamb;
Redeemed thro' His infinite mercy, His child and forever, I am.

Chorus
Redeemed, redeemed, Redeemed by The Blood Of The Lamb;
Redeemed, redeemed, His child, and forever, I am.

Redeemed and so happy in Jesus, No language my rapture can tell;
I know that The Light of His presence with me doth continually dwell

I think of my Blessed Redeemer, I think of Him all the day long;
I sing, for I cannot be silent; His love is the theme of my song.

I know I shall see His beauty The King in whose law I delight;
Who lovingly guardeth my foot-steps, And giveth me songs in the night.

Fanny J. Crosby 1820-1915
William J. Kirkpatrick 1838-1921

Hear the music, copy and paste the following URL into your web browser and hit enter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8idr58JpxQ