Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, July 4, 2015

In Jesus Name

Bible Questions Answered:
“Why do we have to always end everything in Jesus name?...:
Cassey/Cincinnati, Ohio

Bible Answer:
Bible Texts:

We end our prayers in Jesus name, because He told us to.

Matthew 18:19,20 NKJV
19 “Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.
20 For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”

John 14:13,14 KJV
13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that The Father may be glorified in The Son.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it.

John 15:16 KJV
Ye have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of The Father in My name, He may give it you.

John 16:23,24,26 KJV
23 And in that day ye shall ask Me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask
The Father in My name, He will give it you.
24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in My name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.
26 At that day ye shall ask in My name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray The Father for you:

Those who refuse to use Christ's name socially or civically.....

Matthew 10:32,33 KJV
32 Whosoever therefore shall confess Me before men, him will I confess also before My Father which is in heaven.
33 But whosoever shall deny Me before men, him will I also deny before My Father which is in heaven.

It must certainly be pointed out that the phrase, “in Jesus name,” is not some kind of secret spiritual talisman!
As God's children, through Christ Jesus, we must ask according to His will (The Word Of God.)

I John 5:14,15 KJV (God's will, is His Word.)
14 And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask any thing according to His will, He heareth us:
15 And if we know that He hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him.

And as God's children, when we live and pray according to His will....

Romans 8:32 KJV
He that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him (The Lord Jesus) also freely give us all things?

Everything we have now, or will ever have eternities from now, will all be because of Jesus, and what He has done for us!

II Corinthians 5:21 NLT
For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ.