Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, July 10, 2015

God- Does He Rest?

Bible Questions Answered:
“God rested on seventh day, so he is like us, he gets tired..:”
Robin/ Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

Bible Answer:
Bible Texts:

Genesis 2:1-3 KJV
1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
2 And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had made; and He rested* on the seventh day from all His work which He had made.
3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it He had rested from all His work which God created and made.

*Rested-Hebrew: Shabath (Shaw-bath): To desist from exertion; to cease (To cease from activity.)

God does not sleep, He merely stopped His creating activity.

Psalm 121:3,4 KJV
3 "...He that keepeth thee will not slumber.
4 Behold, He that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

Isaiah 40:28 KJV
Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that The Everlasting God, The Lord, The Creator Of The Ends Of The Earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of His understanding.

Though we rest, God, is still working, keeping us.

Psalm 3:5 KJV
I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for The Lord sustained me.

Psalm 4:8 KJV
I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety.

Psalm 16:7,8 NLT
7 I will bless The Lord who guides me; even at night my heart instructs me.
8 I know The Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me.

Psalm 91:5-9 KJV
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because thou hast made The Lord, which is my Refuge, even The Most High, thy habitation;

God does not rest, He is constantly keeping His people!

Matthew 19:26 KJV
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.