Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Monday, July 20, 2015

Daniel's 70th Week

Bible Questions Answered:
“What is the 70th week?...”
Ted/ Sydney, Australia (New South Wales)

Bible Answer:
Bible Texts:

Daniel's 70th week is called The Time Of Jacob's Trouble, and The Day Of The Lord, Time Of Great Tribulation (Revelation 4-11), it will be a time (A period of 7 years.) of great judgment.

Daniel 9:27 GNT (The Anti-Christ)
That ruler will have a firm agreement with many people for seven years (Daniel's 70th week), and when half this time is past, he will put an end to sacrifices and offerings. The Awful Horror will be placed on the highest point of the Temple and will remain there until the one who put it there meets the end which God has prepared for him.”

Isaiah 24:18-23 GNT
18 "... Torrents of rain will pour from the sky, and earth's foundations will shake.
19 The earth will crack and shatter and split open.
20 The earth itself will stagger like a drunk, sway like a hut in a storm. The world is weighed down by its sins; it will collapse and never rise again.
21 A time is coming when The Lord will punish the powers above and the rulers of the earth.
22 God will crowd kings together like prisoners in a pit. He will shut them in prison until the time of their punishment comes.
23 The moon will grow dark, and the sun will no longer shine, for The Lord Almighty will be King. He will rule in Jerusalem on Mount Zion, and the leaders of the people will see His glory.

Jeremiah 30:1-24 NLT
1 The Lord gave another message to Jeremiah. He said,
2 “This is what The Lord, The God Of Israel, says: Write down for the record everything I have said to you, Jeremiah.
3 For the time is coming when I will restore the fortunes of My people of Israel and Judah. I will bring them home to this land that I gave to their ancestors, and they will possess it again. I, the Lord, have spoken!”
4 This is the message The Lord gave concerning Israel and Judah.
5 This is what The Lord says: “I hear cries of fear; there is terror and no peace.
6 Now let Me ask you a question: Do men give birth to babies? Then why do they stand there, ashen-faced, hands pressed against their sides like a woman in labor?
7 In all history there has never been such a time of terror. It will be a time of trouble (Jacobs Trouble- KJV) for my people Israel. Yet in the end they will be saved!
8 For in that day,” says The Lord Of Heaven’s Armies, “I will break the yoke from their necks and snap their chains. Foreigners will no longer be their masters.
9 For My people will serve The Lord their God and their King descended from David— The King I will raise up for them.
10 “So do not be afraid, Jacob, My servant; do not be dismayed, Israel,” says The Lord. “For I will bring you home again from distant lands, and your children will return from their exile. Israel will return to a life of peace and quiet, and no one will terrorize them.
11 For I am with you and will save you,” says The Lord. “I will completely destroy the nations where I have scattered you, but I will not completely destroy you. I will discipline you, but with justice; I cannot let you go unpunished.”
12 This is what The Lord says: “Your injury is incurable— a terrible wound.
13 There is no one to help you or to bind up your injury. No medicine can heal you.
14 All your lovers—your allies—have left you and do not care about you anymore. I have wounded you cruelly, as though I were your enemy. For your sins are many, and your guilt is great.
15 Why do you protest your punishment- this wound that has no cure? I have had to punish you because your sins are many and your guilt is great.
16 “But all who devour you will be devoured, and all your enemies will be sent into exile. All who plunder you will be plundered, and all who attack you will be attacked.
17 I will give you back your health and heal your wounds,” says The Lord. “For you are called an outcast— ‘Jerusalem for whom no one cares.’”
18 This is what the Lord says: “When I bring Israel home again from captivity and restore their fortunes, Jerusalem will be rebuilt on its ruins, and the palace reconstructed as before.
19 There will be joy and songs of thanksgiving, and I will multiply My people, not diminish them; I will honor them, not despise them.
20 Their children will prosper as they did long ago. I will establish them as a nation before Me, and I will punish anyone who hurts them.
21 They will have their own Ruler again, and He will come from their own people. I will invite Him to approach Me,” says The Lord, “for who would dare to come unless invited?
22 You will be My people, and I will be your God.”
23 Look! The Lord’s anger bursts out like a storm, a driving wind that swirls down on the heads of the wicked.
24 The fierce anger of The Lord will not diminish until it has finished all He has planned.
In the days to come you will understand all this.

Joel 1:15 NLT
The day of The Lord is near, the day when destruction comes from The Almighty. How terrible that day will be!

Joel 2:1-11 NLT
1 Sound the trumpet in Jerusalem! Raise the alarm on My holy mountain! Let everyone tremble in fear because the day of The Lord is upon us.
2 It is a day of darkness and gloom, a day of thick clouds and deep blackness. Suddenly, like dawn spreading across the mountains, a great and mighty army appears. Nothing like it has been seen before or will ever be seen again.
3 Fire burns in front of them, and flames follow after them. Ahead of them the land lies as beautiful as the Garden of Eden. Behind them is nothing but desolation; not one thing escapes.
4 They look like horses; they charge forward like warhorses.
5 Look at them as they leap along the mountaintops. Listen to the noise they make—like the rumbling of chariots, like the roar of fire sweeping across a field of stubble, or like a mighty army moving into battle.
6 Fear grips all the people; every face grows pale with terror.
7 The attackers march like warriors and scale city walls like soldiers. Straight forward they march, never breaking rank.
8 They never jostle each other; each moves in exactly the right position. They break through defenses without missing a step.
9 They swarm over the city and run along its walls. They enter all the houses, climbing like thieves through the windows.
10 The earth quakes as they advance, and the heavens tremble. The sun and moon grow dark, and the stars no longer shine.
11 The Lord is at the head of the column. He leads them with a shout. This is His mighty army, and they follow His orders.
The day of The Lord is an awesome, terrible thing. Who can possibly survive?

Matthew 24:21,22 KJV
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Armageddon:
Revelation 14:18-20 GNT
18 Then another angel, who is in charge of the fire, came from the altar. He shouted in a loud voice to the angel who had the sharp sickle, “Use your sickle, and cut the grapes from the vineyard of the earth, because the grapes are ripe!”
19 So the angel swung his sickle on the earth, cut the grapes from the vine, and threw them into the wine press of God's furious anger.
20 The grapes were squeezed out in the wine press outside the city, and blood came out of the wine press in a flood two hundred miles long and about five feet deep.

Revelation 15:1-4 NLT (Plagues.)
1 Then I saw in heaven another marvelous event of great significance. Seven angels were holding the seven last plagues, which would bring God’s wrath to completion.
2 I saw before me what seemed to be a glass sea mixed with fire. And on it stood all the people who had been victorious over the beast and his statue and the number representing his name. They were all holding harps that God had given them.
3 And they were singing the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of The Lamb: “Great and marvelous are your works, O Lord God, The Almighty. Just and True are your ways, O King Of The Nations.
4 Who will not fear you, Lord, and glorify your name? For you alone are holy. All nations will come and worship before you, for your righteous deeds have been revealed.”

God's People, Escape Daniel's 70th week!

Luke 17:26,28,29,30 KJV
(Judgment could not come, until Noah and his family were shut up in the ark.)
26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
(Judgment could not come, until Lot and his family had left the city.)

30 Even thus shall it be in the day when The Son Of Man is revealed.

II Timothy 1:12 NLT
That is why I am suffering here in prison. But I am not ashamed of it, for I know the one in whom I trust, and I am sure that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him until the day of His return.

I Peter 1:5 KJV
Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

Jude 1:24,25 KJV
24 Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
25 To the only wise God our Savior, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Revelation 3:10-13 NLT
10 “Because you have obeyed My command to persevere, I will protect you from the great time of testing that will come upon the whole world to test those who belong to this world.
11 I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take away your crown.
12 All who are victorious will become pillars in the Temple of My God, and they will never have to leave it. And I will write on them the name of My God, and they will be citizens in the city of my God—the new Jerusalem that comes down from heaven from my God. And I will also write on them My new name.
13 “Anyone with ears to hear must listen to The Spirit and understand what He is saying to the churches.

Out Of Tribulation, The Jews Will Turn To The Lord:

Jeremiah 31:31-34 KJV
31 Behold, the days come, saith The Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which My covenant they brake, although I was an Husband unto them, saith The Lord:
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith The Lord, I will put My law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be My people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know
The Lord: for they shall all know Me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith The Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Hosea 8:2 KJV
Israel shall cry unto Me, My God, we know thee.