Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, May 3, 2015

Pillars In The House Of God

Bible Questions Answered:
“...what did it mean then to be a pillar in the church?”
Tom/ New York, New York U.S.A.

Bible Answer:
Bible Texts:

Pillar: A long, slender, vertical structure used to support a superstructure; column.
New World Dictionary

Galatians 2:9 NLT
In fact, James, Peter, and John, who were known as pillars of the church, recognized the gift God had given me, and they accepted Barnabas and me as their co-workers. They encouraged us to keep preaching to the Gentiles, while they continued their work with the Jews.

Certainly the apostle, thought, Godly men, not given to filthy lucre, were pillars in the church of God, as well as The Truth proclaiming house of God.

I Timothy 3:15 KJV
But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of The living God, the pillar and ground of The Truth.

The Lord, our Pillar of Truth and Defense.

Exodus 13:21 KJV
And The Lord went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them The Way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them Light; to go by day and night:

Psalm 78:14 KJV
In the daytime also He led them with a cloud, and all the night with a light of fire.

Psalm 105:39 KJV
He spread a cloud for a covering; and fire to give light in the night.

Isaiah 4:5 KJV
And The Lord will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night: for upon all the glory shall be a defense.

John 13:15 KJV
For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.

I Peter 2:21 KJV
For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow His steps:

The Church Of The Lord Jesus Christ, is no stronger than the columns that support her.
Columns of iron and clay, will disintegrate, fifth columnists will be exposed, pillars that are weak, will in the hour of testing, fail. Only those strong in The Word, and The Spirit, will stand.

I Timothy 4:12 KJV
"...be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

Revelation 3:11,12 KJV
11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
12 Him that over cometh will I make a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from My God: and I will write upon him My new name.

Revelation 6:17 KJV
For the great day of His wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Only those who are living in obedience to The Lord.

Matthew 7:21 KJV
Not every one that saith unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of My Father which is in heaven.

Pillars in the house of God, are obedient to The Word, and stand strong.

Exodus 33:21 KJV
And The Lord said, Behold, there is a place by Me, and thou shalt stand upon A Rock:

Psalm 24:3-5 KJV
3 Who shall ascend into the hill of The Lord? or who shall stand in His holy place?
4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
5 He shall receive the blessing from The Lord, and righteousness from The God Of his Salvation.

Psalm 135:1-3 KJV
1 Praise ye The Lord. Praise ye the name of The Lord; praise Him, O ye servants of The Lord.
2 Ye that stand in the house of The Lord, in the courts of the house of our God.
3 Praise The Lord; for The Lord is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant.

Acts 26:15,16,18 KJV (Paul's conversion and call- and true for all Christians.)
15 And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And He said, I am Jesus...
16 ...rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;
18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to Light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in Me.

Romans 5:2 NLT
Because of our faith, Christ has brought us into this place of undeserved privilege where we now stand, and we confidently and joyfully look forward to sharing God’s glory.

I Corinthians 2:5 KJV
That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

I Corinthians 15:1 KJV
Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

I Corinthians 16:13 KJV
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.

II Corinthians 1:24 KJV
"...by faith ye stand.

Galatians 5:1 KJV
Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Ephesians 6:11,13,14 KJV
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with Truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

Philippians 1:27 KJV
Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one Spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;

Philippians 4:1 KJV
Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in The Lord, my dearly beloved.

Colossians 4:12 KJV
"...that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.

I Thessalonians 3:8 KJV
For now we live, if ye stand fast in The Lord.

II Thessalonians 2:15 KJV
Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.