Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, May 16, 2015

Walk In Them - I Will Dwell In Them And

Bible Questions Answered:
“How can God walk in people? Paul say that he does...”
Jerome/ Memphis, Tennessee U.S.A.

Bible Answer:
Bible Texts:

II Corinthians 6:16 KJV
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of The Living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

The Apostle was referring to our Lord's words to Moses....
Leviticus 26:11,12 KJV (Leviticus 26: read the whole chapter/ Blessing for Obedience-Punishment for disobedience.) (Exodus 29:45/ Ezekiel 37:27)
11 I will live among you, and I will not despise you.
12 I will walk among you; I will be your God, and you will be My people.

A blessing of obedience was the very presence of The Lord in their midst.

Genesis 3:8 KJV
And they (Adam and Eve) heard the voice of The Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day..."

The context of II Corinthians 6:16 KJV

II Corinthians 6:14-18 KJV
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath Light with darkness?
15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of The Living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith The Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.
18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be My sons and daughters, saith The Lord Almighty.

What was it the Apostle Paul told the Ephesian believers...
Ephesians 2:18-22 KJV
18 For through Him (Christ) we both have access by one Spirit unto The Father.
19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being
The Chief Corner Stone;
21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in The Lord:
22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through The Spirit.

Man was created to be the spiritual temple of The Living God.

Ezekiel 37:26-28 KJV
26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set My sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
28 And the heathen shall know that I The Lord do sanctify Israel (God's people), when My sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

John 14:23 KJV
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love Me, he will keep My Words: and My Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

I Corinthians 3:16,17 KJV (Jesus speaking about His body- John 2:19.)
16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that The Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

I Corinthians 6:19,20 KJV
19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of The Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

I Peter 2:5 KJV
Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

Hebrews 3:6 NLT
But Christ, as The Son, is in charge of God’s entire house. And we are God’s house, if we keep our courage and remain confident in our hope in Christ.

Revelation 1:13,20 KJV
13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto The Son Of Man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in My right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels (messengers) of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

Revelation 2:1 KJV (Amidst us as His people, and amidst His church.)
Unto the angel (messenger) of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith He that holdeth the seven stars in His right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks (churches);

II Corinthians 6:16 KJV
...I will dwell in them, and walk in them;”

This is not a metaphor!
We live in a dimension of height, length, width and time, but scientists tell us that there are at least some 18, to 19 other dimensions. We know of the spiritual dimension, but most certainly, not of its parameters.

Our Lord told us....
John 16:12 KJV
I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

If The Living God says we are His holy temple, His abode (if we are living faithfully to Him.), and that He walks in us, believe it, we must, to understand it, we must, wait.

Psalm 139:14 KJV
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 
How wonderful to know our wonderful Savior, is with us!

Genesis 28:15 KJV
And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest...for I will not leave thee..."

Exodus 33:14 KJV
And He said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.

Deuteronomy 20:1 KJV
"...The Lord thy God is with thee..."

Isaiah 43:1 KJV
"... I will be with thee..."

Matthew 18:20 KJV
For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them.

Matthew 28:20 KJV
"...lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Hebrews 13:5 KJV
"... for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.