Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Presence - God's

Bible Questions Answered:
“How do we know God is with us?...”
Hiroto/ Sagamihara, Japan

Bible Answer:
Bible Texts:

If, we are God's child, He has promised us His constant presence!

Exodus 33:14 KJV (The Lord promised His people...)
And He said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.

Psalm 22:3 KJV
thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.

John 14:6 KJV
Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, The Truth, and The Life: no man cometh unto The Father, but by Me.

Jesus promised His followers:

Matthew 18:20 KJV
For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them.

Matthew 28:20 KJV
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

The Apostle Paul:
Romans 8:35,38,39 KJV
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Ephesians 3:17 KJV
That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

Hebrews 13:5 KJV
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

I John 1:3 KJV
That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with The Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ.

The Lord's Presence In Time Of Trials:

Deuteronomy 4:39 KJV
Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that The Lord He is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else.

Deuteronomy 20:1 KJV
When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for The Lord thy God is with thee..."

Psalm 23:1-6 KJV
1 The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of The Lord for ever.

Psalm 31:19-21 KJV
19 Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men!
20 Thou shalt hide them in the secret of thy presence from the pride of man: thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.
21 Blessed be The Lord: for He hath shewed me His marvelous kindnes..."

Psalm 139:8 KJV
If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

Psalm 140:13 KJV
Surely the righteous shall give thanks unto thy name: the upright shall dwell in thy presence.

Proverbs 15:3 KJV
The eyes of The Lord are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.

Isaiah 43:1-3 KJV (The Lord's promise to His people.)
1 But now thus saith The Lord that created thee...and He that formed thee...Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art Mine.
2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
3 For I am The Lord thy God, The Holy One Of Israel, thy Savior..."

Isaiah 66:1 KJV
Thus saith The Lord, The heaven is My throne, and the earth is My footstool: where is the house that ye build unto Me? and where is the place of My rest?

Jeremiah 23:24 KJV
Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith The Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith The Lord.

II Corinthians 1:3-5 NLT
3 All praise to God, The Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort.
4 He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.
5 For the more we suffer for Christ, the more God will shower us with His comfort through Christ.

Acts 17:27,28 KJV
27 “His purpose was for the nations to seek after God and perhaps feel their way toward Him and find Him—though He is not far from any one of us.
28 For in Him we live and move and exist..."

Philippians 3:10,11 GNT
10 All I want is to know Christ and to experience the power of His resurrection, to share in His sufferings and become like Him in His death,
11 in the hope that I myself will be raised from death to life.

The Lord Our Ever Present Savior:

Revelation 3:20 KJV
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.

Psalm 16:11 NLT
You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever.