Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Thursday, April 30, 2015

Christian Rewards

Bible Questions Answered:
“...so if I become a christian, whats in it for me?...”
Justin/ Burlington, Ontario Canada

Bible Answer:
Bible Texts:

Heavenly Rewards: (See Crowns-Different -The Bible Prayer Line-Index)

Isaiah 3:10,11 NLT
10 Tell the Godly that all will be well for them. They will enjoy the rich reward they have earned!
11 But the wicked are doomed, for they will get exactly what they deserve.

Luke 18:29,30 KJV
29 And He said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake,
30 Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.

John 3:16,17 KJV
16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.

John 14:1-6,27 KJV
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in Me.
2 In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
5 Thomas saith unto Him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know The Way?
6 Jesus saith unto Him, I am The Way, The Truth, and The Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.
27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Romans 8:32 KJV
He that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?

Galatians 6:8 KJV
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to The Spirit shall of The Spirit reap life everlasting.

I Timothy 1:15,16 NLT (Apostle Paul)
15 This is a trustworthy saying, and everyone should accept it: “Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners”—and I am the worst of them all.
16 But God had mercy on me so that Christ Jesus could use me as a prime example of His great patience with even the worst sinners. Then others will realize that they, too, can believe in Him and receive eternal life.

I Timothy 4:8 KJV
"... Godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.”

Hebrews 13:5 KJV
"... for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

I John 1:9 KJV
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Revelation 2:7 KJV
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that over cometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Revelation 2:11 KJV
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that over cometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Revelation 2:17 KJV
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that over cometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Revelation 2:26 KJV
And he that over cometh, and keepeth My works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

Revelation 3:5 KJV
He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before My Father, and before His angels.

Revelation 3:12 KJV
Him that over cometh will I make a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from My God: and I will write upon him My new name.

Revelation 3:21 KJV
To him that over cometh will I grant to sit with Me in My throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with My Father in His throne.

Revelation 21:7 KJV
He that over cometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be My son.

Joshua 24:15 KJV
And if it seem evil unto you to serve The Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve The Lord.

Luke 9:25 KJV
For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?