Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Bible Lesson: Answered Prayer: Davids Prayer For Continual Blessings.

Bible Lesson: Answered Prayer: Davids Prayer For Continual Blessings.

Subject Of Prayer: Davids Prayer Of Thanksgiving, And Request For Continued Favor.

Bible Text:
II Samuel 7:1-29 NLT (The Lord’s Promise to David.)
1 When King David was settled in his palace and The Lord had given him rest from all the surrounding enemies,
2 the king summoned Nathan the prophet. “Look,” David said, “I am living in a beautiful cedar palace, but the Ark of God is out there in a tent!”
3 Nathan replied to the king, “Go ahead and do whatever you have in mind, for The Lord is with you.”
4 But that same night The Lord said to Nathan,
5 “Go and tell my servant David, ‘This is what The Lord has declared: Are you the one to build a house for Me to live in?
6 I have never lived in a house, from the day I brought the Israelites out of Egypt until this very day. I have always moved from one place to another with a tent and a Tabernacle as My dwelling.
7 Yet no matter where I have gone with the Israelites, I have never once complained to Israel’s tribal leaders, the shepherds of My people Israel. I have never asked them, “Why haven’t you built Me a beautiful cedar house?”’
8 “Now go and say to My servant David, ‘This is what The Lord Of Heaven’s Armies has declared: I took you from tending sheep in the pasture and selected you to be the leader of My people Israel.
9 I have been with you wherever you have gone, and I have destroyed all your enemies before your eyes. Now I will make your name as famous as anyone who has ever lived on the earth!
10 And I will provide a homeland for My people Israel, planting them in a secure place where they will never be disturbed. Evil nations won’t oppress them as they’ve done in the past,
11 starting from the time I appointed judges to rule My people Israel. And I will give you rest from all your enemies.“‘Furthermore, The Lord declares that He will make a house for you—a dynasty of kings!
12 For when you die and are buried with your ancestors, I will raise up one of your descendants, your own offspring, and I will make his kingdom strong.
13 He is the one who will build a house—a temple—for My name. And I will secure his royal throne forever.
14 I will be his Father, and he will be My son. If he sins, I will correct and discipline him with the rod, like any father would do.
15 But My favor will not be taken from him as I took it from Saul, whom I removed from your sight.
16 Your house and your kingdom will continue before Me for all time, and your throne will be secure forever.’”
17 So Nathan went back to David and told him everything The Lord had said in this vision.

(David’s Prayer of Thanksgiving.)
18 Then King David went in and sat before The Lord and prayed,“Who am I, O Sovereign Lord, and what is my family, that you have brought me this far?
19 And now, Sovereign Lord, in addition to everything else, you speak of giving your servant a lasting dynasty! Do you deal with everyone this way, O Sovereign Lord?
20 “What more can I say to you? You know what your servant is really like, Sovereign Lord.
21 Because of your promise and according to your will, you have done all these great things and have made them known to your servant.
22 “How great you are, O Sovereign Lord! There is no one like you. We have never even heard of another God like you!
23 What other nation on earth is like your people Israel? What other nation, O God, have you redeemed from slavery to be your own people? You made a great name for yourself when you redeemed your people from Egypt. You performed awesome miracles and drove out the nations and gods that stood in their way.
24 You made Israel your very own people forever, and you, O Lord, became their God.
25 “And now, O Lord God, I am your servant; do as you have promised concerning me and my family. Confirm it as a promise that will last forever.
26 And may your name be honored forever so that everyone will say, ‘The Lord Of Heaven’s Armies is God Over Israel!’ And may the house of your servant David continue before you forever.
27 “O Lord Of Heaven’s Armies, God Of Israel, I have been bold enough to pray this prayer to you because you have revealed all this to your servant, saying, ‘I will build a house for you—a dynasty of kings!’
28 For you are God, O Sovereign Lord. Your words are Truth, and you have promised these good things to your servant.
29 And now, may it please you to bless the house of your servant, so that it may continue forever before you. For you have spoken, and when you grant a blessing to your servant, O Sovereign Lord, it is an eternal blessing!”


Nathan's vision from The Lord, concerning King David.)
No, David,
II Samuel 7:11-17 NLT
11 starting from the time I appointed judges to rule My people Israel. And I will give you rest from all your enemies. “‘Furthermore, The Lord declares that He will make a house for you—a dynasty of kings!
12 For when you die and are buried with your ancestors, I will raise up one of your descendants, your own offspring, and I will make his kingdom strong.
13 He is the one who will build a house—a temple—for My name. And I will secure his royal throne forever.
14 I will be his Father, and he will be My son. If he sins, I will correct and discipline him with the rod, like any father would do.
15 But My favor will not be taken from him as I took it from Saul, whom I removed from your sight.
16 Your house and your kingdom will continue before Me for all time, and your throne will be secure forever.’”
17 So Nathan went back to David and told him everything The Lord had said in this vision.

I Chronicles 28:1-6 NKJV
1 Now David assembled at Jerusalem all the leaders of Israel: the officers of the tribes and the captains of the divisions who served the king, the captains over thousands and captains over hundreds, and the stewards over all the substance and possessions of the king and of his sons, with the officials, the valiant men, and all the mighty men of valor.
2 Then King David rose to his feet and said, “Hear me, my brethren and my people: I had it in my heart to build a house of rest for the ark of the covenant of The Lord, and for the footstool of our God, and had made preparations to build it.
3 But God said to me, ‘You shall not build a house for My name, because you have been a man of war and have shed blood.’
4 However The Lord God of Israel chose me above all the house of my father to be
king over Israel forever, for He has chosen Judah to be the ruler. And of the house of Judah, the house of my father, and among the sons of my father, He was pleased with me to make me king over all Israel. 5 And of all my sons (for The Lord has given me many sons) He has chosen my son Solomon to sit on the throne of the kingdom of The Lord over Israel.
6 Now He said to me, ‘It is your son Solomon who shall build My house and My courts; for I have chosen him to be My son, and I will be his Father.

(Davids prayer of thanksgiving, and request of continual blessing.)
II Samuel 7:25-29 NLT
25 “And now, O Lord God, I am your servant; do as you have promised concerning me and my family. Confirm it as a promise that will last forever.
26 And may your name be honored forever so that everyone will say, ‘The Lord of Heaven’s Armies is God over Israel!’ And may the house of your servant David continue before you forever.
27 “O Lord of Heaven’s Armies, God of Israel, I have been bold enough to pray this prayer to you because you have revealed all this to your servant, saying, ‘I will build a house for you—a dynasty of kings!’
28 For you are God, O Sovereign Lord. Your words are Truth, and you have promised these good things to your servant.
29 And now, may it please you to bless the house of your servant, so that it may continue forever before you. For you have spoken, and when you grant a blessing to your servant, O Sovereign Lord, it is an eternal blessing!”

King Davids everlasting dynasty:

Psalm 89:1-37 NLT (A psalm of Ethan the Ezrahite.)
1 I will sing of The Lord’s unfailing love forever! Young and old will hear of your faithfulness.
2 Your unfailing love will last forever. Your faithfulness is as enduring as the heavens.
3 The Lord said, “I have made a covenant with David, my chosen servant. I have sworn this oath to him:
4 ‘I will establish your descendants as kings forever; they will sit on your throne from now until eternity.’” Interlude

5 All heaven will praise your great wonders, Lord; myriads of angels will praise you for your faithfulness.
6 For who in all of heaven can compare with The Lord? What mightiest angel is anything like
The Lord?
7 The highest angelic powers stand in awe of God. He is far more awesome than all who surround His throne.
8 O Lord God of Heaven’s Armies! Where is there anyone as mighty as you, O Lord? You are entirely faithful.
9 You rule the oceans. You subdue their storm-tossed waves.
10 You crushed the great sea monster. You scattered your enemies with your mighty arm.
11 The heavens are yours, and the earth is yours; everything in the world is yours—you created it all.
12 You created north and south. Mount Tabor and Mount Hermon praise your name.
13 Powerful is your arm! Strong is your hand! Your right hand is lifted high in glorious strength.
14 Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne. Unfailing Love and Truth walk before you as attendants.
15 Happy are those who hear the joyful call to worship, for they will walk in the Light of your presence, Lord.
16 They rejoice all day long in your wonderful reputation. They exult in your righteousness.
17 You are their glorious strength. It pleases you to make us strong.
18 Yes, our protection comes from The Lord, and He, The Holy One Of Israel, has given us our king.
19 Long ago you spoke in a vision to your faithful people.
You said, “I have raised up a warrior. I have selected him from the common people to be king.
20 I have found my servant David. I have anointed him with my holy oil.
21 I will steady him with My hand; with My powerful arm I will make him strong.
22 His enemies will not defeat him, nor will the wicked overpower him.
23 I will beat down his adversaries before him and destroy those who hate him.
24 My faithfulness and unfailing love will be with him, and by My authority he will grow in power.
25 I will extend his rule over the sea, his dominion over the rivers.
26 And he will call out to Me, ‘You are my Father, my God, and The Rock Of My Salvation.’
27 I will make him my firstborn son, the mightiest king on earth.
28 I will love him and be kind to him forever; My covenant with him will never end.
29 I will preserve an heir for him; his throne will be as endless as the days of heaven.
30 But if his descendants forsake My instructions and fail to obey My regulations,
31 if they do not obey My decrees and fail to keep My commands,
32 then I will punish their sin with the rod, and their disobedience with beating.
33 But I will never stop loving him nor fail to keep My promise to him.
34 No, I will not break My covenant; I will not take back a single word I said.
35 I have sworn an oath to David, and in My holiness I cannot lie:
36 His dynasty will go on forever; his kingdom will endure as the sun.
37 It will be as eternal as the moon, My faithful witness in the sky!” Interlude

Ezekiel 37:15-28 NLT (Reuniting of Israel and Judah.)
15 Again a message came to me from The Lord:
16 “Son of man, take a piece of wood and carve on it these words: ‘This represents Judah and its allied tribes.’ Then take another piece and carve these words on it: ‘This represents Ephraim and the northern tribes of Israel.’
17 Now hold them together in your hand as if they were one piece of wood.
18 When your people ask you what your actions mean,
19 say to them, ‘This is what The Sovereign Lord says: I will take Ephraim and the northern tribes and join them to Judah. I will make them one piece of wood in My hand.’
20 “Then hold out the pieces of wood you have inscribed, so the people can see them.
21 And give them this message from The Sovereign Lord: I will gather the people of Israel from among the nations. I will bring them home to their own land from the places where they have been scattered. 22 I will unify them into one nation on the mountains of Israel. One king will rule them all; no longer will they be divided into two nations or into two kingdoms.
23 They will never again pollute themselves with their idols and vile images and rebellion, for I will save them from their sinful apostasy. I will cleanse them. Then they will truly be My people, and I will be their God.
24 “My servant David will be their king, and they will have only one shepherd. They will obey My regulations and be careful to keep My decrees.
25 They will live in the land I gave My servant Jacob, the land where their ancestors lived. They and their children and their grandchildren after them will live there forever, generation after generation. And My servant David will be their prince forever.
26 And I will make a covenant of peace with them, an everlasting covenant. I will give them their land and increase their numbers, and I will put My Temple among them forever.
27 I will make My home among them. I will be their God, and they will be My people.
28 And when My Temple is among them forever, the nations will know that I am The Lord, who makes Israel holy.”
 
David had prayed, and God had heard!

Will God, hear your prayer? He will if you are His child!
Our God is only obligated to answer the prayers of His people.
Become His child today, He loves you and has provided a pardon for your sins.

II Corinthians 5:21 NLT
For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ.

Acts 2:21 NKJV
And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of The Lord Shall be saved.’


The God Who Answers Prayer:

Joshua 10:14 KJV
And there was no day like that before it or after it, that The Lord hearkened unto the voice of a man: for The Lord fought for Israel.

Nehemiah 9:27 KJV
in the time of their trouble, when they cried unto thee, thou heardest them

I Chronicles 16:11 KJV
Seek The Lord and His strength, seek His face continually.

Nehemiah 9:27 KJV
in the time of their trouble, when they cried unto thee, thou heardest them

Psalm 6:9 KJV
The Lord hath heard my supplication; The Lord will receive my prayer.

Psalm 55:17 KJV
Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and He shall hear my voice.

Psalm 65:2 KJV
O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come.

Psalm 66:19 KJV
But verily God hath heard me; He hath attended to the voice of my prayer.

Psalm 88:1,2 KJV
1 O lord God of my Salvation, I have cried day and night before thee:
2 Let my prayer come before thee: incline thine ear unto my cry;

Psalm 91:15 KJV
He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him.

Psalm 99:6,8 KJV
6 "...they called upon the Lord, and he answered them.
8 Thou answeredst them, O Lord our God: thou wast a God that forgavest them..."

Psalm 102:17 KJV
He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer.

Psalm 122:6 KJV
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

Proverbs 15:8,29 KJV
8 The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to The Lord: but the prayer of the upright is His delight.
29 The Lord is far from the wicked: but He heareth the prayer of the righteous.

Isaiah 38:5 KJV
...I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears...”

Isaiah 56:7 KJV
"... for Mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

Isaiah 58:9 KJV
Then shalt thou call, and The Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and He shall say, Here I am...:"

Isaiah 65;24 KJV
And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Jeremiah 29:13 KJV
And ye shall seek Me, and find Me, when ye shall search for Me with all your heart.

Zechariah 13:9 KJV
And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on My name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is My people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

Joel 2:32 KJV
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of The Lord shall be delivered..."

Matthew 5:44 KJV
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Matthew 6:6 KJV
But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Matthew 7:7,8 KJV
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Matthew 18:19,20 KJV
19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of My Father which is in heaven.
20 For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them.

Matthew 21:22 KJV
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Matthew 26:41 KJV
Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Mark 11:24,25 KJV
24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

Luke 11:9,10 KJV
9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Luke 18:1,7,8 KJV
1 And He spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
7 "...don’t you think God will surely give justice to His chosen people who cry out to Him day and night? Will He keep putting them off?
8 I tell you, He will grant justice to them quickly! But when The Son Of Man returns, how many will He find on the earth who have faith?”

Luke 21:36 KJV
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before The Son Of Man.

John 15:7 KJV
If ye abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

John 16:24 KJV
Hitherto have ye asked nothing in My name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Ephesians 6:18 KJV
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in The Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Philippians 4:6 NLT
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done.

Colossians 4:2 NLT
Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart.

I Thessalonians 5:17 KJV
Pray without ceasing.

I Timothy 2:8 KJV
I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.

James 1:6 KJV
But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

James 4:8 KJV
Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you

James 5:13-16 KJV
13 Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.
14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of The Lord:
15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and The Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

I Peter 4:7 KJV
But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

I John 3:22 KJV
And whatsoever we ask, we receive of Him, because we keep His commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in His sight.

Revelation 8:3-5 NLT (Prayers heard and kept)
3 Then another angel with a gold incense burner came and stood at the altar. And a great amount of incense was given to him to mix with the prayers of God’s people as an offering on the gold altar before the throne.
4 The smoke of the incense, mixed with the prayers of God’s holy people, ascended up to God from the altar where the angel had poured them out.
5 Then the angel filled the incense burner with fire from the altar..."