Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, October 4, 2014

Bible Lesson: Prayers Of Jesus: Early Communion With The Father.

Bible Lesson: Prayers Of Jesus: Early Communion With The Father.

Location: A Deserted Place Of Capernaum.

Lesson: Christian Call To Solitary Communion With God.

Bible Texts:

Mark 1:35 KJV
And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, He went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.

Isaiah 26:9 KJV
With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

Psalm 5:3 KJV
My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.

Psalm 63:1 KJV
O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;


Prayer The Habit Of Jesus:

Matthew 14:23 KJV
And when He had sent the multitudes away, He went up into a mountain apart to pray: and when the evening was come, He was there alone.

Mark 6:46 KJV
And when He had sent them away, He departed into a mountain to pray.

Luke 6:12 KJV
And it came to pass in those days, that He went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God.

Luke 9:28 KJV
And it came to pass about an eight days after these sayings, He took Peter and John and James, and went up into a mountain to pray.

Luke 11:1 KJV
And it came to pass, that, as He was praying in a certain place, when He ceased, one of His disciples said unto Him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples.


SURPRISE.....the life of the Christian, and the church, are to be centers of prayer!

Matthew 21:13 KJV
And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Mark 11:17 KJV
And He taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations
the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves.

“Pastor, you see why Jesus called it a den of thieves, was because, there were money changers and there were those who bought and sold animals for sacrifice in the temple.”

This is only a small partial answer!
Thee main thought here is that God's house had been distracted from its calling of prayer. And by being so they were “robbing God,” of the prayer and praise due Him!

Matthew 21:13 KJV
And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

WHAT THIEVERY EXISTS IN THE HOUSE OF GOD TODAY?

The church of The Lord Jesus Christ, is it a primary center of prayer?
NO, anything but!

Sunday morning has become a mixture of “amateur hour”, displaying congregational talent, great orchestral recitals, closed by a 12 to 15 minute liturgy.

Is this a house of Prayer???????
Who are we kidding?

We have ROBBED God of the prayer and praise due to His name!

So, with what results?
Dry, dead churches, where the supernatural-presence and power of God, does not live!
Inanimate lives of priest and patron, powerless to help or to heal.
Tearless eyes, and silent voices, dignified and detached in every fashion.

How unlike the blessed Lord Jesus!

Hebrews 5:7,8 KJV
7 Who in the days of His flesh, when He had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto Him that was able to save Him from death, and was heard in that He feared;
8 Though He were a Son, yet learned He obedience by the things which He suffered;

We live our lives in a 9-5 world. Waking at 7:30 to eat and leave for work, arriving home at 6 or latter.
Time for supper, talk with the kids, and off to bed.
"If God wants us to commune with Him, He will have to put more hours in a 24 hour day!"
So some may reply, but, don't tell that to Jesus who's days were anything but short from dawn to dusk doing God's work.
He was so wearied, that He knew what He must do, and He did it always!
He prayed to commune with His Father.
He (Jesus the God Man) prayed to be strengthened in His Spirit.

Isaiah 40:31 KJV
But they that wait upon The Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Luke 4:14 KJV
And Jesus returned in the power of The Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of Him through all the region round about.

Too many have tried to go on without God's strengthening and too many, lives have failed!

Waiting Upon The Lord:

Psalm 25:4,5 KJV
4 Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths.
5 Lead me in thy Truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.

Psalm 27:14 KJV
Wait on The Lord: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on The Lord.

Psalm 62:5 KJV
My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from Him.

Psalm 123:2 KJV
Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon The Lord our God, until that He have mercy upon us.

Proverbs 20:22 KJV
Say not thou, I will recompense evil; but wait on The Lord, and He shall save thee.

Isaiah 8:17 KJV
And I will wait upon The Lord, that hideth His face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for Him.

Hosea 12:6 KJV
Therefore turn thou to thy God: keep mercy and judgment and wait on thy God continually.


Promised Strength:

Isaiah 41:10 KJV
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.

Daniel 11:32 KJV
"...the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

Zechariah 4;6 KJV
Then He answered and spake unto me, saying, This is The Word Of The Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, saith The Lord Of Hosts.

Acts 1:8 KJV
But ye shall receive power, after that The Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto Me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Acts 4:33 KJV
And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of The Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.

Ephesians 3:16 KJV
That He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might by His Spirit in the inner man;

James 4:8 KJV
Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you..."