Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, October 17, 2014

Bible Lesson: Prayers Of Jesus: A Desire To Be In God's Presence, And His Will.

Bible Lesson: Prayers Of Jesus: A Desire To Be In God's Presence, And His Will.

Location: A Mountain Top In Capernaum.

Lesson: Facing Important Decisions In Life, Face Them With Prayer!

Bible Text:
Luke 6:12 KJV
And it came to pass in those days, that He went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God.

The enemies of Jesus, were waiting for Him. Where were they waiting, in some dark alley? No, they were waiting to set a trap for Him, at the Synagog. It was the Sabbath, and all eyes were on Jesus to see whether or not He would heal the man with the withered hand. “Rise up and stand forth,” Jesus said to the man, “Stretch forth thy hand. And he did so; and his hand was restored whole as the other.”

The Scribes and the Pharisees, “were filled with madness, and communed one with another what they might do to Jesus.”

What do you do when faced with opposition, what do you do before you make major decisions, Jesus was about to call His twelve disciples.

Jesus, found a solitary place, and prayed, and He prayed all throughout the night.

Prayer And Its Importance:

I Chronicles 16:11 KJV
Seek The Lord and His strength, seek His face continually.

Psalm 5:3 KJV
My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.

Psalm 63:1 KJV
O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;

Psalm 65:2 KJV
O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come.

Psalm 91:15 KJV
He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him.

Isaiah 58:9 KJV
Then shalt thou call, and The Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and He shall say, Here I am...:"

Isaiah 65;24 KJV
And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Zechariah 13:9 KJV
And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on My name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is My people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

Matthew 6:5 KJV
And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

Matthew 7:7,8 KJV
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Mark 11:24 KJV
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Luke 5:16 KJV
And He withdrew Himself into the wilderness, and prayed.

Luke 11:9,10 KJV
9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Luke 18:1 KJV
And He spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

John 15:7 KJV
If ye abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Ephesians 6:18 KJV
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in The Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

I Thessalonians 5:17 KJV
Pray without ceasing.

James 5:13 KJV
Is any among you afflicted? let him pray..."

I John 3:22 KJV
And whatsoever we ask, we receive of Him, because we keep His commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in His sight.
 
Revelation 8:3-5 NLT (Prayers heard and kept)
3 Then another angel with a gold incense burner came and stood at the altar. And a great amount of incense was given to him to mix with the prayers of God’s people as an offering on the gold altar before the throne.
4 The smoke of the incense, mixed with the prayers of God’s holy people, ascended up to God from the altar where the angel had poured them out.
5 Then the angel filled the incense burner with fire from the altar..."