Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thoughts

Bible Questions Answered:
“...if God only knew what evil men are planning...”
Emily/ Croydon, England United Kingdom

Bible Answer:
Bible Texts:

God Knows The Thoughts Of Men:

I Chronicles 28:9 KJV
And thou, Solomon My son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve Him with a perfect heart and with
a willing mind: for The Lord searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the
thoughts: if thou seek Him, He will be found of thee; but if thou forsake Him, He will cast thee off
for ever.

Job 21:27 KJV
Behold, I know your thoughts, and the devices which ye wrongfully imagine against Me.

Job 31:4 KJV
Doth not He see my ways, and count all my steps?

Job 34:21 KJV
For His eyes are upon the ways of man, and He seeth all his goings.

Job 42:2 KJV
I know that thou canst do every thing, and that no thought can be withheld from thee.

Psalm 94:11 KJV
The Lord knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.

Psalm 119:168 KJV
I have kept thy precepts and thy testimonies: for all my ways are before thee.

Psalm 139:3,23 KJV
3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:


Proverbs 5:21 KJV
For the ways of man are before the eyes of The Lord, and He pondereth all his goings.

Proverbs 15:11 NLT
Even Death and Destruction hold no secrets from The Lord. How much more does He know the human heart!

Proverbs 15:26 KJV
The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to The Lord: but the words of the pure are pleasant
words.

Jeremiah 16:17 KJV
For Mine eyes are upon all their ways: they are not hid from My face, neither is their iniquity hid from Mine eyes.

Jeremiah 17:10 KJV
I The Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and
according to the fruit of his doings.

Jeremiah 32:19 KJV
Great in counsel, and mighty in work: for thine eyes are open upon all the ways of the sons of men: to give every one according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings:

Matthew 9:4 KJV
And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, Wherefore think ye evil in your hearts?

Matthew 12:25 KJV
And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

Matthew 22:18 KJV
But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye Me, ye hypocrites?

Mark 2:8 KJV
And immediately when Jesus perceived in His Spirit that they so reasoned within themselves, He said unto them, Why reason ye these things in your hearts?

Luke 5:22 KJV
But when Jesus perceived their thoughts, He answering said unto them, What reason ye in your hearts?

Luke 6:8 KJV
But He knew their thoughts, and said to the man which had the withered hand, Rise up, and stand forth in the midst. And he arose and stood forth.

Luke 11:17 KJV
But He, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to
desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth.

Luke 24:38 KJV
And He said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?

John 2:24,25 KJV
24 But Jesus did not commit Himself unto them, because He knew all men,
25 And needed not that any should testify of man: for He knew what was in man.

John 10:14 KJV
I am The Good Shepherd, and know My sheep, and am known of Mine.

John 16:29,30 KJV
29 His disciples said unto Him, Lo, now speakest thou plainly, and speakest no proverb.
30 Now are we sure that thou knowest all things, and needest not that any man should ask thee: by this we believe that thou camest forth from God.

John 21:17 KJV
He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou Me? Peter was grieved because He said unto him the third time, Lovest thou Me? And he said unto Him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed My sheep.

Acts 1:24 KJV
And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen,

Romans 8:27 KJV
And He that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of The Spirit, because He maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

I Corinthians 3:20 KJV
And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

I Corinthians 8:3 KJV
But if any man love God, the same is known of Him.

II Timothy 2:19 KJV
Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are His. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

Hebrews 4:12,13 KJV (John 1:1)
12 For The Word Of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in His sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of Him with whom we have to do.

I John 3:19-21 KJV
19 And hereby we know that we are of The Truth, and shall assure our hearts before Him.
20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.
21 Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.


God Is Omniscient (All Knowing):

I Samuel 2:3 KJV
"... for The Lord is a God of knowledge, and by Him actions are weighed."

Psalm 139:1-18 KJV
1 O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.
2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.
5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
7 Whither shall I go from thy Spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be Light about me.
12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and The Light are both alike to thee.
13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my
soul knoweth right well.
15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.

Psalm 147:5 KJV
Great is our Lord, and of great power: His understanding is infinite.

Isaiah 40:28 KJV
Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that The Everlasting God, The Lord, The Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of His understanding.

Jeremiah 23:23,24 KJV
23 Am I a God at hand, saith The Lord, and not a God afar off?
24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith The Lord. Do not I fill heaven
and earth? saith The Lord.

Daniel 2:20-22 KJV
20 Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are His:
21 And He changeth the times and the seasons: He removeth kings, and setteth up kings: He giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:
22 He revealeth the deep and secret things: He knoweth what is in the darkness, and The Light dwelleth with Him.

If God knows all our thoughts, what should we do?

Joshua 1:8 KJV
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Psalm 1:1-6 KJV
1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2 But his delight is in the law of The Lord; and in His law doth he meditate day and night.
3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
6 For The Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Psalm 19:14 KJV
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my Strength, and my Redeemer.

Philippians 4:8 KJV
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.