Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Joy

Bible Questions Answered:
“..I don't know about other people, but hearing all this news about war, and bankruptcies of people and countries is down right depressing.”
Marlen/ Sydney, Australia

Bible Answer:
An old saying has it, “When the outlook, looks dark, try the uplook.”
The Bible is a great source of faith, and joy, amidst foreboding times.

Joy:

Psalm 1:1-3 Good News
1 Happy are those who reject the advice of evil people, who do not follow the example of sinners or join those who have no use for God.
2 Instead, they find joy in obeying The Law Of The Lord, and they study it day and night.
3 They are like trees that grow beside a stream, that bear fruit at the right time, and whose leaves do not dry up. They succeed in everything they do.

Psalm 5:11,12 GN
11 But all who find safety in you will rejoice; they can always sing for joy. Protect those who love you; because of you they are truly happy.
12 You bless those who obey you, Lord; your love protects them like a shield.

Psalm 16:5-11 GN
5 You, Lord, are all I have, and you give me all I need; my future is in your hands.
6 How wonderful are your gifts to me; how good they are!
7 I praise The Lord, because He guides me, and in the night my conscience warns me.
8 I am always aware of The Lord's presence; He is near, and nothing can shake me.
9 And so I am thankful and glad, and I feel completely secure,
10 because you protect me from the power of death. I have served you faithfully, and you will not abandon me to the world of the dead.
11 You will show me the path that leads to life; your presence fills me with joy and brings me pleasure forever.

Psalm 19:7-11 GN
7 The law of The Lord is perfect; it gives new strength. The commands of The Lord are trustworthy, giving wisdom to those who lack it.
8 The laws of The Lord are right, and those who obey them are happy. The commands of The Lord are just and give understanding to the mind.
9 Reverence for The Lord is good; it will continue forever. The judgments of The Lord are just; they are always fair.
10 They are more desirable than the finest gold; they are sweeter than the purest honey.
11 They give knowledge to me, your servant; I am rewarded for obeying them.

Psalm 28:7 GN
The Lord protects and defends me; I trust in Him. He gives me help and makes me glad; I praise Him with joyful songs.

Psalm 31:7,8 Good News
7 I will be glad and rejoice because of your constant love. You see my suffering; you know my trouble.
8 You have not let my enemies capture me; you have given me freedom to go where I wish.

Psalm 34:12-18 GN
12 Would you like to enjoy life? Do you want long life and happiness?
13 Then keep from speaking evil and from telling lies.
14 Turn away from evil and do good; strive for peace with all your heart.
15 The Lord watches over the righteous and listens to their cries;
16 but He opposes those who do evil, so that when they die, they are soon forgotten.
17 The righteous call to The Lord, and He listens; He rescues them from all their troubles.
18 The Lord is near to those who are discouraged; He saves those who have lost all hope.

Psalm 42:5,11 GN
5 Why am I so sad? Why am I so troubled? I will put my hope in God, and once again I will praise Him, my Savior and my God.
11 Why am I so sad? Why am I so troubled? I will put my hope in God, and once again I will praise Him, my Savior and my God.

Psalm 45:6,7 GN
6 The kingdom that God has given you will last forever and ever. You rule over your people with justice;
7 you love what is right and hate what is evil. That is why God, your God, has chosen you and has poured out more happiness on you than on any other king.

Psalm 51:12 GN
Give me again the joy that comes from your salvation, and make me willing to obey you.

Psalm 64:10 GN
All righteous people will rejoice because of what The Lord has done. They will find safety in Him; all good people will praise Him.

Psalm 84:4-7 GN
4 How happy are those who live in your Temple, always singing praise to you.
5 How happy are those whose strength comes from you, who are eager to make the pilgrimage to Mount Zion.
6 As they pass through the dry valley of Baca, it becomes a place of springs; the autumn rain fills it with pools.
7 They grow stronger as they go; they will see the God of gods on Zion.

Psalm 89:14-17 GN
14 Your kingdom is founded on righteousness and justice; love and faithfulness are shown in all you do.
15 How happy are the people who worship you with songs, who live in the light of your kindness!
16 Because of you they rejoice all day long, and they praise you for your goodness.
17 You give us great victories; in your love you make us triumphant.

Psalm 92:4 GN
Your mighty deeds, O Lord, make me glad; because of what you have done, I sing for joy.

Psalm 94:12-14,19 GN
12 Lord, how happy are those you instruct, the ones to whom you teach your law!
13 You give them rest from days of trouble until a pit is dug to trap the wicked.
14 The Lord will not abandon His people; He will not desert those who belong to Him.
19 Whenever I am anxious and worried, you comfort me and make me glad.

Psalm 105:42-45 Good News
42 He remembered His sacred promise to Abraham His servant.
43 So He led His chosen people out, and they sang and shouted for joy.
44 He gave them the lands of other peoples and let them take over their fields,
45 so that His people would obey His laws and keep all His commands. Praise The Lord!

Psalm 106:3-5 GN
3 Happy are those who obey His commands, who always do what is right.
4 Remember me, Lord, when you help your people; include me when you save them.
5 Let me see the prosperity of your people and share in the happiness of your nation, in the glad pride of those who belong to you.

Psalm 107:28-30 GN
28 Then in their trouble they called to The Lord, and He saved them from their distress.
29 He calmed the raging storm, and the waves became quiet.
30 They were glad because of the calm, and He brought them safe to the port they wanted.

Psalm 109:26-31 GN
26 Help me, O Lord my God; because of your constant love, save me!
27 Make my enemies know that you are the one who saves me.
28 They may curse me, but you will bless me. May my persecutors be defeated, and may I, your servant, be glad.
29 May my enemies be covered with disgrace; may they wear their shame like a robe.
30 I will give loud thanks to The Lord; I will praise Him in the assembly of the people,
31 because He defends the poor and saves them from those who condemn them to death.

Psalm 115:12-15 GN
12 The Lord remembers us and will bless us; He will bless the people of Israel and all the priests of God.
13 He will bless everyone who honors Him, the great and the small alike.
14 May The Lord give you children— you and your descendants!
15 May you be blessed by The Lord, who made heaven and earth!

Psalm 119:111-116,169-173 GN
111 Your commandments are my eternal possession; they are the joy of my heart.
112 I have decided to obey your laws until the day I die. Safety in the Law of the Lord
113 I hate those who are not completely loyal to you, but I love your law.
114 You are my defender and protector; I put my hope in your promise.
115 Go away from me, you sinful people. I will obey the commands of my God.
116 Give me strength, as you promised, and I shall live; don't let me be disappointed in my hope!
169 Let my cry for help reach you, Lord! Give me understanding, as you have promised.
170 Listen to my prayer, and save me according to your promise!
171 I will always praise you, because you teach me your laws.
172 I will sing about your law, because your commands are just.
173 Always be ready to help me, because I follow your commands.

Psalm 145:18-21 GN
18 He is near to those who call to Him, who call to him with sincerity.
19 He supplies the needs of those who honor Him; He hears their cries and saves them.
20 He protects everyone who loves Him, but He will destroy the wicked.
21 I will always praise The Lord; let all His creatures praise His holy name forever.

Matthew 5:1-12 Good News (The Sermon On The Mount.)
1 Jesus saw the crowds and went up a hill, where He sat down. His disciples gathered around Him,
2 and He began to teach them:

(Real Happiness)

3 “Happy are those who know they are spiritually poor; the Kingdom of heaven belongs to them!
4 “Happy are those who mourn; God will comfort them!
5 “Happy are those who are humble; they will receive what God has promised!
6 “Happy are those whose greatest desire is to do what God requires; God will satisfy them fully!
7 “Happy are those who are merciful to others; God will be merciful to them!
8 “Happy are the pure in heart; they will see God!
9 “Happy are those who work for peace; God will call them His children!
10 “Happy are those who are persecuted because they do what God requires; the Kingdom of heaven belongs to them!
11 “Happy are you when people insult you and persecute you and tell all kinds of evil lies against you because you are My followers.
12 Be happy and glad, for a great reward is kept for you in heaven. This is how the prophets who lived before you were persecuted.

Revelation 19:6-9 KJV
6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for The Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to Him: for the marriage of The Lamb is come, and His wife hath made herself ready.
8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
9 And He saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of The Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.