Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, September 15, 2013

Bible Lesson: Miracles Of The Old Testament: The Syrian Army Routed.

Bible Lesson: Miracles Of The Old Testament: The Syrian Army Routed.

Occasion: Samaria Delivered From Siege.

Location: Samaria.

Bible Text:
II Kings 6:24-33 NLT (King Ben-Hadad surrounds Samaria.)
24 "...King Ben-hadad of Aram mustered his entire army and besieged Samaria.
25 As a result, there was a great famine in the city. The siege lasted so long that a donkey’s head sold for eighty pieces of silver, and a cup of dove’s dung sold for five pieces of silver.

26 One day as the king of Israel was walking along the wall of the city, a woman called to him, “Please help me, my lord the king!”
27 He answered, “If the Lord doesn’t help you, what can I do? I have neither food from the threshing floor nor wine from the press to give you.”
28 But then the king asked, “What is the matter?”
She replied, “This woman said to me: ‘Come on, let’s eat your son today, then we will eat my son tomorrow.’
29 So we cooked my son and ate him. Then the next day I said to her, ‘Kill your son so we can eat him,’ but she has hidden her son.”
30 When the king heard this, he tore his clothes in despair..."


Would God forsake the people of Samaria? Never, for that night....

II Kings 7:6,7 NLT
6 "...The Lord had caused the Aramean army to hear the clatter of speeding chariots and the galloping of horses and the sounds of a great army approaching. “The king of Israel has hired the Hittites and Egyptians to attack us!” they cried to one another.
7 So they panicked and ran into the night, abandoning their tents, horses, donkeys, and everything else, as they fled for their lives.

Israel's victory.

II Kings 7:13-16 NLT
13 One of his officers replied, “We had better send out scouts to check into this. Let them take five of the remaining horses. If something happens to them, it will be no worse than if they stay here and die with the rest of us.”
14 So two chariots with horses were prepared, and the king sent scouts to see what had happened to the Aramean army.
15 They went all the way to the Jordan River, following a trail of clothing and equipment that the Arameans had thrown away in their mad rush to escape. The scouts returned and told the king about it.
16 Then the people of Samaria rushed out and plundered the Aramean camp. So it was true that five quarts of choice flour were sold that day for one piece of silver, and ten quarts of barley grain were sold for one piece of silver, just as the Lord had promised.

Yes, there is a spiritual lesson here!

The Word Of Spiritual Victory:

Exodus 14:14 NLT
The Lord Himself will fight for you. Just stay calm.”

Exodus 23:27 NLT
"...I will make all your enemies turn and run.

Deuteronomy 33:27 KJV
The Eternal God is thy Refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and He shall thrust out the enemy from before thee..."

II Samuel 5:24 NLT
When you hear a sound like marching feet in the tops of the poplar trees, be on the alert! That will be the signal that The Lord is moving ahead of you to strike down the Philistine army.”

II Chronicles 16:9 KJV
For the eyes of The Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew Himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward Him..."

II Chronicles 32:8 KJV
With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is The Lord our God to help us, and to fight our battles.

Psalm 5:11,12 KJV
11 But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.
12 For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favor wilt thou compass him as with a Shield.

Psalm 18:1-3 NLT
1 I love you, Lord; you are my Strength.
2 The Lord is my Rock, my Fortress, and my Savior; my God is my Rock, in whom I find protection. He is my Shield, The Power that saves me, and my Place Of Safety.
3 I called on The Lord, who is worthy of praise, and He saved me from my enemies.

Psalm 27:5 KJV
For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion: in the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me; He shall set me up upon a Rock.

Psalm 32:7 KJV
Thou art my Hiding Place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.

Psalm 33:20 KJV
Our soul waiteth for The Lord: He is our Help and our Shield.

Psalm 34:7 KJV
The Angel Of The Lord encampeth round about them that fear Him, and delivereth them.

Psalm 44:5 KJV
Through thee will we push down our enemies: through thy name will we tread them under that rise up against us.

Psalm 46:1 KJV
God is our Refuge and Strength, a very present Help in trouble.

Psalm 84:11,12 KJV
11 For The Lord God is a Sun and Shield: The Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will He withhold from them that walk uprightly.
12 O Lord Of Hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.

Psalm 91:1-16 NLT
1 Those who live in the shelter of The Most High will find rest in the shadow of The Almighty.
2 This I declare about The Lord: He alone is my Refuge, my place of Safety; he is my God, and I trust Him.
3 For He will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease.
4 He will cover you with His feathers. He will shelter you with His wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection.
5 Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night, nor the arrow that flies in the day.
6 Do not dread the disease that stalks in darkness, nor the disaster that strikes at midday.
7 Though a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you, these evils will not touch you.
8 Just open your eyes, and see how the wicked are punished.
9 If you make The Lord your Refuge, if you make The Most High your Shelter,
10 no evil will conquer you; no plague will come near your home.
11 For He will order His angels to protect you wherever you go.
12 They will hold you up with their hands so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone.
13 You will trample upon lions and cobras; you will crush fierce lions and serpents under your feet!
14 The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love Me. I will protect those who trust in My name.
15 When they call on Me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them.
16 I will reward them with a long life and give them My salvation.”

Psalm 108:13 KJV
Through God we shall do valiantly: for He it is that shall tread down our enemies.

Psalm 125:1,2 KJV
1 Those who trust in The Lord are as secure as Mount Zion; they will not be defeated but will endure forever.
2 Just as the mountains surround Jerusalem, so The Lord surrounds His people, both now and forever.

Psalm 144:1,2 KJV
1 Praise The Lord, who is my Rock..."
2 He is my loving Ally and my Fortress, my Tower Of Safety, my Rescuer. He is my Shield, and I take refuge in Him..."

Proverbs 18:10 KJV
The name of The Lord is a Strong Tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

Proverbs 30:5 KJV
Every Word Of God is pure: He is a Shield unto them that put their trust in Him.

Isaiah 59:19 KJV
So shall they fear the name of The Lord from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun.
When the enemy shall come in like a flood, The Spirit Of The Lord shall lift up a standard against him.

Luke 10:19 KJV
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Romans 8:35,37 KJV
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.

I Corinthians 10:13 MSG
No test or temptation that comes your way is beyond the course of what others have had to face. All you need to remember is that God will never let you down; He’ll never let you be pushed past your limit; He’ll always be there to help you come through it.

I John 4:4 KJV
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.

I John 5:4 KJV
For whatsoever is born of God over cometh the world: and this is the victory that over cometh the world, even our faith.

Dear Christian friend, claim the promises of God!

Standing On the Promises

Standing on the promises of Christ my King,
Through eternal ages let His praises ring,
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.

Refrain:
Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Savior;
Standing, standing,
I'm standing on the promises of God.

Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,
Standing on the promises of God.

Refrain

Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,
Standing on the promises of God.

Refrain
Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to Him eternally by loves strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirits sword,
Standing on the promises of God.

Refrain
Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
Listening every moment to the Spirit's call
Resting in my Savior as my all in all,
Standing on the promises of God.

PD
Russell Kelso Carter (1849-1928)

Don't know The Lord Jesus as your Savior, defender, call on Him, and claim Him today!