Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Holy Spirit - Guidance

Bible Questions Answered:
“How do I have the spirit guide me?”
Genny/ Little Rock, Arkansas U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

To possess The Holy Spirit, we must be a child of God.
When we are God's child, He has promised to lead us by His Spirit.
As we pray and ask God to lead us by His Spirit, if we follow His plans for our life faithfully, we will be blessed!

The Word:

God The Holy Spirit is resident in the lives of God's children.
I Corinthians 3:16 KJV
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that The Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

Guidance.

Psalm 25:5,9 NLT
5 Lead me by your Truth and teach me, for you are The God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.
9 He leads the humble in doing right, teaching them His way.

Psalm 32:8 KJV
I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with Mine eye.

Psalm 48:14 KJV
For this God is our God for ever and ever: He will be our guide even unto death.

Psalm 143:10 NLT
Teach me to do your will, for you are my God. May your gracious Spirit lead me forward on a firm footing.

Zechariah 4:6 KJV
Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is The Word Of The Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, saith The Lord Of Hosts.

God The Holy Spirit guides us through The Truth of The Word.
John 14:15-18,26 KJV
15 If ye love Me, keep My commandments.
16 And I will pray The Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you for ever;
17 Even The Spirit Of Truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth Him not, neither knoweth Him: but ye know Him; for He dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
26 But The Comforter, which is The Holy Ghost, whom The Father will send in My name,
He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:13 KJV
Howbeit when He, The Spirit Of Truth, is come, He will guide you into all Truth: for He shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever He shall hear, that shall He speak: and He will shew you things to come.

I Corinthians 2:9-13,16 KJV
9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him.
10 But God hath revealed them unto us by His Spirit: for The Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save The spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but The Spirit Of God.
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but The Spirit which is of God;
that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which
The Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
16 For who hath known the mind of The Lord, that he may instruct Him? but we have the mind of Christ.

Galatians 5:16 KJV
This I say then, Walk in The Spirit..."

Acts 10:19,20 KJV
19 While Peter thought on the vision, The Spirit said unto him, Behold, three men seek thee.
20 Arise therefore, and get thee down, and go with them, doubting nothing: for I have sent them.

Acts 13:2 KJV
As they ministered to The Lord, and fasted, The Holy Ghost said, Separate Me Barnabas and Saul for the work where unto I have called them.

Acts 16:6 KJV
Now when they had gone throughout Phrygia and the region of Galatia, and were forbidden of
The Holy Ghost to preach the word in Asia,

Romans 8:14,26,27 NLT
14 For all who are led by The Spirit Of God are children of God.
26 And The Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness. For example, we don’t know what God wants us to pray for. But
The Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words.
27 And The Father who knows all hearts knows what The Spirit is saying, for The Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God’s own will.
28 And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose for them.

Ephesians 5:18 KJV
"... be filled with The Spirit;