Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Matthew 5:19 Break One Of These Least Commandments


Bible Questions Answered:
“Pastor I have recently read Matthew 5:19 and I am wondering the full meaning.....”
Steve/ Bethlehem, Pennsylvania  U.S.A.

Bible Answer:
Bible Text:
Matthew 5:17-20 KJV
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Question: Is is possible to be a Christian teacher, leader and teach something that is false and yet go to heaven?
Answer: yes. Jesus said so, but “...he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven ” Matthew 5:19 KJV

Some have taught that although they believe Jesus is Savior, yet He is not eternal, only a created Son, an absolute falsehood! In heaven, their position, before God and men, will be degraded accordingly as to how they have so willingly degraded the character and true position of the Eternal Son Of God.

Some religious leaders have demeaned, the baptizing, and enduing power (dunamis) of God The Holy Spirit. In heaven, the position that they could have had, will be degraded accordingly to as how they degraded the work and power of God The Holy Spirit, while on earth.

Some religious teachers, though they believe Christ The Savior, have taught falsely, and diametrically to the precious Word Of God, that it is OK for angels or men to “add” to the Word Of God. On earth these may have gained a following and honor, but in heaven, the tables will be turned, in degree to their disrespect and dishonor to the inerrant Word Of God, so to shall they receive disrespect and dishonor as to their eternal position, before God.

Danger- Danger- Teachers of the Word Of God......

Galatians 6:7 KJV
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Now just encase someone might think that a leader could teach anyway for salvation, and still go to heaven.....HEAR, what our Lord said!

Matthew 5:20 KJV
For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Danger- Danger- Teachers of the Word Of God......

James 3:1 NRSV
Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers and sisters, for you know that we who teach will be judged with greater strictness.

James 3:1 NLT
Dear brothers and sisters, not many of you should become teachers in the church, for we who teach will be judged more strictly.

James 3:1 KJV
My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.

I Corinthians 9:13,14 KJV
13 Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?
14 Even so hath The Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.

II Corinthians 5:11 KJV
Knowing therefore the terror of The Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

II Corinthians 5:11 NLT
Because we understand our fearful responsibility to The Lord, we work hard to persuade others. God knows we are sincere, and I hope you know this, too.

What should we do as the people of God?
Whether teacher or one in the pew, we should follow the example of the noble Bereans.

Acts 17:10,11 KJV
10 And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.
11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

Acts 17:10,11 NLT
10 That very night the believers sent Paul and Silas to Berea. When they arrived there, they went to the Jewish synagogue.
11 And the people of Berea were more open-minded than those in Thessalonica, and they listened eagerly to Paul’s message. They searched the Scriptures day after day to see if Paul and Silas were teaching the truth.

Our righteousness, must not be outward, formal, a show of vain glory, but inward and sincere, of the heart.

Psalm 19:14 KJV
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my Strength, and my Redeemer.

Psalm 26:2 KJV
Examine me, O Lord, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.

Psalm 40:8 KJV
I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.

Psalm 49:3 KJV
My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding.

Psalm 51:10,17 KJV
10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Psalm 64:10 KJV
The righteous shall be glad in The Lord, and shall trust in Him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.

Psalm 84:2 KJV
My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of The Lord: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God.

Psalm 86:11,12 KJV
11 Teach me thy way, O Lord; I will walk in thy Truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.
12 I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.

Psalm 90:12 KJV
So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

Psalm 97:11 KJV
Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.

Psalm 105:3 KJV
Glory ye in His Holy Name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek The Lord.

Psalm 111:1 KJV
Praise ye The Lord. I will praise The Lord with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.

Psalm 119:2 KJV
Blessed are they that keep His testimonies, and that seek Him with the whole heart.

Psalm 119:11 KJV
Thy Word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

Psalm 119:80 KJV
Let my heart be sound in thy statutes; that I be not ashamed.

Psalm 138:1 NLT
I give you thanks, O Lord, with all my heart; I will sing your praises..."

Psalm 139:23,24 KJV
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Psalm 147:3
He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.