Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Listening To Jesus


Bible Questions Answered:
“...I don't know how to get my life on track...”
Tony/ Winnipeg, Canada Ontario

Bible Answer:
When we listen to the risen Christ, we find our lives, blessed of Him.

COME UNTO ME:

Matthew 11:28 KJV
Come unto Me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

The very first thing we must do in life is to come to the Savior!
Any other agenda, will end in failure!

Isaiah 55:3 KJV
Incline your ear, and come unto Me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.

Acts 4:12 KJV (Peter)
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

John 8:24 KJV (Jesus)
I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am He, ye shall die in your sins.

John 6:37 KJV
All that the Father giveth Me shall come to Me; and him that cometh to Me I will in no wise cast out.

John 7:37 KJV
In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto Me, and drink.

John 3:14-18 KJV
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must The Son Of Man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of The Only Begotten Son Of God.

LEARN OF ME:

Matthew 11:29,30 KJV
29 Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.

We cannot faithfully follow the Savior, if we know nothing of what He says. For that reason, we must learn of His teachings, to know of His blessings.

Deuteronomy 8:3 KJV
"... man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of The Lord doth man live.

Job 23:11,12 KJV
11 My foot hath held his steps, His way have I kept, and not declined.
12 Neither have I gone back from the commandment of His lips; I have esteemed the words of His mouth more than my necessary food.

Psalm 19:8 KJV
The statutes of The Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of The Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.

Psalm 119:10-12,105,130 KJV
10 With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.
11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
12 Blessed art thou, O Lord: teach me thy statutes.
105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
130 The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.

Isaiah 40:8 KJV
The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but The Word of our God shall stand for ever.

John 5:39 KJV
Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of Me.

John 15:3 KJV
Now ye are clean through The Word which I have spoken unto you.

John 17:17 KJV
Sanctify them through thy Truth: thy word is Truth.

John 20:31 KJV
But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is The Christ, The Son Of God; and that believing ye might have life through His name.

Romans 1:16,17 KJV
16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Romans 15:4 KJV
For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

Colossians 3:16 KJV
Let The Word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to The Lord.

II Timothy 3:16,17 KJV
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.


FOLLOW ME:

Matthew 4:19,20 KJV
19 And He saith unto them, Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.
20 And they straightway left their nets, and followed Him.

All the spiritual wisdom of the world, does “no,” good unless applied.
We must not only be hears of the Word, but doers as well.

Joshua 1:8 KJV
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Joshua 24:15 KJV
And if it seem evil unto you to serve The Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve The Lord.

I Samuel 15:22 KJV
And Samuel said, Hath The Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of The Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

Matthew 7:21-29 KJV
21 Not every one that saith unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of My Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity.
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of Mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a Rock.
26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at His doctrine:
29 For He taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.

Matthew 12:50 KJV
For whosoever shall do the will of My Father which is in heaven, the same is My brother, and sister, and mother.

John 15:14 KJV
Ye are My friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

Acts 5:29 KJV
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

Romans 2:13 KJV
(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

James 1:22 KJV
But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

Revelation 22:14 KJV
Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to The Tree Of Life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.


ABIDE IN ME:

John 15:1-11 KJV
1 I am The True Vine, and My Father is the Husbandman.
2 Every branch in Me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, He purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
3 Now ye are clean through The Word which I have spoken unto you.
4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in The Vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in Me.
5 I am The Vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in Me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without Me ye can do nothing.
6 If a man abide not in Me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 If ye abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
8 Herein is My Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be My disciples.
9 As the Father hath loved Me, so have I loved you: continue ye in My love.
10 If ye keep My commandments, ye shall abide in My love; even as I have kept My Father's commandments, and abide in His love.
11 These things have I spoken unto you, that My joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

We can bear no fruit, if we do not “abide in the Vine.”

I John 2:6 KJV
He that saith he abideth in Him ought himself also so to walk, even as He walked.

I John 3:6 KJV
Whosoever abideth in Him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen Him, neither known Him.

II John 9
Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both The Father and The Son.

Are you listening to The Lord today?
So simple His commands, yet so many who will not hear.
Come unto Me, Learn of Me, Follow Me, Abide in Me!
Hear His voice today, and rejoice, one day with Him.

Matthew 7:13,14 KJV
13 Enter ye in at The Strait Gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because Strait is The Gate, and Narrow is The Way, which leadeth unto Life, and few there be that find it.