Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, October 28, 2012

Spiritual Protection


Bible Questions Answered:
“...my friends are scaring me, they have dabbled with Ouija boards, and automatic writings and other things. My girlfriend says she has things flying across her bedroom at night, at that she hears voices. I don't want any part of these things, but I am scared, what do I do to be free of all this stuff?”
Lee/ Birmingham, England (United Kingdom)

Bible Answer:
There is one, and only one way to be protected against the evil one and all his minions! And that is to be a child of God, where He is your protector.
If you haven't accepted the Lord Jesus Christ, God's eternal Son, as your Savior, do so now.

John 3:14-17 KJV
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.

Acts 2:21 KJV
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Salvation Prayer:   Salvation Prayer

II Thessalonians 3:3 NLT
But the Lord is faithful; He will strengthen you and guard you from the evil one.

Claim that promise, and thank the Lord, that He will!

Ephesians 6:10-18 NLT (Outfitted, as God's conquering soldier.)
10 A final word: Be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power.
11 Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil.
12 For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.
13 Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm.

(Seven, important items of protection.)
14 Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God’s righteousness.
15 For shoes, put on the peace that comes from the Good News so that you will be fully prepared.
16 In addition to all of these, hold up the shield of faith to stop the fiery arrows of the devil.
17 Put on salvation as your helmet, and take the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
18 Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere.

  1. The belt of Truth. Defense, self protection. (Ephesians 3:16 KJV That He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might by His Spirit in the inner man;
  2. The body armor of God's righteousness. Defense.
  3. The Peace that comes from the Good News. Defense.
  4. The shield of faith. Defense.
  5. Salvation as your helmet. Defense.
  6. The Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God. Offense, aggression against the enemy.
    (II Samuel 22:40 KJV For thou hast girded me with strength to battle..."
  7. Pray in the Spirit. Offense. (Luke 10:19 KJV Behold, I give unto you power...over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.)
The Lord has promised to protect His children!

II Chronicles 16:9 KJV
For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew Himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward Him..."

Psalm 34:7 KJV
The Angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear Him, and delivereth them.

Psalm 91:4 NLT (See the blog posting The Mother Love of God:..  Mother-Love
He will cover you with His feathers. He will shelter you with His wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection.

Psalm 125:2 NLT
Just as the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds His people, both now and forever.

Isaiah 41:10 KJV
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.

As a child of God, confess God's faithful promises.

Exodus 15:2 NLT
The Lord is my strength and my song; He has given me victory. This is my God, and I will praise Him— my father’s God, and I will exalt Him!

Psalm 28:8 KJV
The Lord is their strength..."

Psalm 46:1 KJV
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Psalm 73:25,26 KJV
25 Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.
26 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.