Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fairness Of God


Bible Questions Answered:
“I don't think life or God is fair. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. People commit crime, war, of all kinds and there is no lightning from the sky to punish them. People who try all their lives to do what they think  is good and get noting for it. So where is the fairness of it all, I don't see it.”
Travers/ Montpellier, France (Rhone-Alps)

Bible Answer:

Elihu told Job of old:

Job 34:16-19 NLT
16 “Now listen to me if you are wise. Pay attention to what I say.
17 Could God govern if He hated justice? Are you going to condemn the Almighty Judge?
18 For He says to kings, ‘You are wicked,’ and to nobles, ‘You are unjust.’
19 He doesn’t care how great a person may be, and He pays no more attention to the rich than to the poor. He made them all.

Yes, it seems at times the righteous are passed over, while monstrous evil reigns with impunity, but God will judge when His time to judge comes!

Isaiah 40:13,14 KJV
13 Who hath directed the Spirit of the Lord, or being His counselor hath taught Him?
14 With whom took He counsel, and who instructed Him, and taught Him in the path of judgment, and taught Him knowledge, and shewed to Him the way of understanding?

Isaiah 46:9,10 KJV
9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like Me,
10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure:

Isaiah 55:8,9 KJV
8 For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, saith the Lord.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.

Romans 11:33,34 KJV
33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and His ways past finding out!
34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been His counselor?

I Corinthians 2:16 KJV
For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct Him?..."

There is a time and date known only to God, when judgment of good and evil will be pronounced.
And nothing may change the facts, when that hour comes.

Daniel 7:9,10 KJV
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of Days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of His head like the pure wool: His throne was like the fiery flame, and His wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before Him: thousand thousands ministered unto Him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before Him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

Romans 14:11,12 KJV
11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to Me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

Revelation 20:11-15 KJV
11 And I saw a great white throne, and Him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Asaph, a Levitical choir director of King David, once was discouraged, when he looked around and saw all the disparities of his days.

Psalm 73:1-28 NLT (A psalm of Asaph.)
1 Truly God is good to Israel, to those whose hearts are pure.
2 But as for me, I almost lost my footing. My feet were slipping, and I was almost gone.
3 For I envied the proud when I saw them prosper despite their wickedness.
4 They seem to live such painless lives; their bodies are so healthy and strong.
5 They don’t have troubles like other people; they’re not plagued with problems like everyone else.
6 They wear pride like a jeweled necklace and clothe themselves with cruelty.
7 These fat cats have everything their hearts could ever wish for!
8 They scoff and speak only evil; in their pride they seek to crush others.
9 They boast against the very heavens, and their words strut throughout the earth.
10 And so the people are dismayed and confused, drinking in all their words.
11 “What does God know?” they ask. “Does the Most High even know what’s happening?”
12 Look at these wicked people— enjoying a life of ease while their riches multiply.
13 Did I keep my heart pure for nothing? Did I keep myself innocent for no reason?
14 I get nothing but trouble all day long; every morning brings me pain.
15 If I had really spoken this way to others, I would have been a traitor to your people.
16 So I tried to understand why the wicked prosper. But what a difficult task it is!

17 Then I went into your sanctuary, O God, and I finally understood the destiny of the wicked.

(There is only “one,” place to find out the truth of any matter, and that is at the altar.)

18 Truly, you put them on a slippery path and send them sliding over the cliff to destruction.
19 In an instant they are destroyed, completely swept away by terrors.
20 When you arise, O Lord, you will laugh at their silly ideas as a person laughs at dreams in the morning.
21 Then I realized that my heart was bitter, and I was all torn up inside.
22 I was so foolish and ignorant— I must have seemed like a senseless animal to you.
23 Yet I still belong to you; you hold my right hand.
24 You guide me with your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny.
25 Whom have I in heaven but you? I desire you more than anything on earth.
26 My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever.
27 Those who desert Him will perish, for you destroy those who abandon you.
28 But as for me, how good it is to be near God! I have made The Sovereign Lord my Shelter, and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things you do.

God told Israel...

Malachi 3:14-18 NLT (Read the whole chapter.)
14 “You have said, ‘What’s the use of serving God? What have we gained by obeying His commands or by trying to show the Lord of Heaven’s Armies that we are sorry for our sins? 
15 From now on we will call the arrogant blessed. For those who do evil get rich, and those who dare God to punish them suffer no harm.’”
16 Then those who feared the Lord spoke with each other, and the Lord listened to what they said. In His presence, a scroll of remembrance was written to record the names of those who feared Him and always thought about the honor of His name.
17 “They will be My people,” says The Lord of Heaven’s Armies. “On the day when I act in judgment, they will be My own special treasure. I will spare them as a father spares an obedient child. 
18 Then you will again see the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not.”

The Apostle Paul told the Thessalonian Christians...

II Thessalonians 1:7-12 KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of His power;
10 When He shall come to be glorified in His saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.
11 Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of His goodness, and the work of faith with power:
12 That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in Him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Ecclesiastes 12:13,14 KJV
13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep His commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Salvation Prayer