Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bible Questions Answered: Mother Love

Bible Questions Answered:
I have heard of “Mother Love,” where does that come in?
Tom S./ Louise, Alberta/ Canada

Bible Answers:
“Mother Love,” transcends that of mortal, mother's love, however tender and embracing that may be. True “Mother's Love,” is Immortal and comes from God.

Isaiah 66:13 KJV “As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I (The Lord's love towards His people.) comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.”

The Lord, compares His love for His People to that of the care and love of an Eagle to her eaglets.

Exodus 19:4 KJV Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself.”

The mother Eagle watches over her “eaglets.” If when in the wind, their new untried wings should fail them, she swoops down to retrieve them on “her-wings,” and so to take them to a place of safety.

Deuteron0my 32:11 KJV
[11] As an eagle stirreth up her nest (to get the eaglets out of the nest and into the air.), fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them, beareth them on her wings:

Psalms 57:1 KJVBe merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.”

Psalms 63:7 KJVBecause thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.”

Luke 19:41-44 (Jesus Wept over Jerusalem, He compared Himself to a Mother Hen, who care for her little chicks.)
And when He was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it,

Matthew 23:37 KJV “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! “

Luke 13:34 KJV “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!”

Jeremiah 31:3 KJV “The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.”