Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Monday, February 25, 2008

Bible Lessons: Heavens Books

Bible Lesson:
Heavens Books

God keeps books. He keeps records of those who accept and live for Him, and what the deeds of all men are.

Heavenly Books Mentioned in the Word of God:

Exodus 32:30-35 NLT (Moses interceded for sinful Israel, who had made a golden calf and worshiped it.)
30 The next day Moses said to the people, "You have committed a terrible sin, but I will go back up to the LORD on the mountain. Perhaps I will be able to obtain forgiveness for your sin."
31 So Moses returned to the LORD and said, "Oh, what a terrible sin these people have committed. They have made gods of gold for themselves.
32 But now, if you will only forgive their sin—but if not, erase my name from the record you have written! (the book of life)"
33 But the LORD replied to Moses, "No, I will erase the name of everyone who has sinned against me.
34 Now go, lead the people to the place I told you about. Look! My angel will lead the way before you. And when I come to call the people to account, I will certainly hold them responsible for their sins."
35 Then the LORD sent a great plague upon the people because they had worshiped the calf Aaron had made.

Job of old stated...

Job 16:19 KJV
“...behold, my witness is in heaven, and my record is on high.

Psalm 56:8 NLT
You keep track of all my sorrows.
You have collected all my tears in your bottle.
You have recorded each one in your book.

Daniel 7:10 KJV (Great Whtie Throne Judgement)
A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.


Matthew 12:36 KJV
But I (the Lord Jesus) say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Revelation 20:11-13 KJV (Great White Throne Judgement)
[11] And I saw a great white throne, and Him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
[12] And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
[13] And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Malachi 3:16 KJV
Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before Him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon His name.

Luke 10:20 KJV
...rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

Revelation 22:12 KJV
...behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work shall be.”