Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Thursday, May 4, 2017

Bible Lesson: Prophecies And Their Fulfillment: Bible Prophecy: Messiah's Vicarious Suffering.

Bible Lesson: Prophecies And Their Fulfillment:

Bible Prophecy: Messiah's Vicarious Suffering.

Bible Text:

Isaiah 53:4,5 KJV
4 Surely He hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem Him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.

Isaiah 53: 6,12 KJV
6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and
The Lord hath laid on Him the iniquity of us all.
12 Therefore will I divide Him a portion with the great, and He shall divide the spoil with the strong; because He hath poured out His soul unto death: and He was numbered with the transgressors; and He bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Prophecy Fulfillment:

Matthew 8:16,17 KJV
16 When the even was come, they brought unto Him many that were possessed with devils: and He cast out the spirits with His word, and healed all that were sick:
17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

Romans 4:25 KJV
Who was delivered for our offenses, and was raised again for our justification.

I Corinthians 15:3 KJV
For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

Vicarious:
Performed, exercised, received, or suffered in place of another:
vicarious punishment.
Taking the place of another person or thing; acting or serving as a substitute.
Dictionary.Com

Our precious Savior did not suffer for His sins, He had none, but He suffered judgment for our sins!

Christ, God's Spotless Lamb:

Isaiah 53:9 NLT
He had done no wrong and had never deceived anyone. But He was buried like a criminal He
was put in a rich man’s grave.

Luke 23:41 NLT
We deserve to die for our crimes, but this Man hasn’t done anything wrong.”

John 8:46 NLT
Which of you can truthfully accuse Me of sin? And since I am telling you The Truth, why
don’t you believe Me?

II Corinthians 5:21 NLT
For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be
made right with God through Christ.

Hebrews 4:15 KJV
For we have not an High Priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our
infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Hebrews 7:26 KJV
For such an High Priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from
sinners, and made higher than the heavens;

Hebrews 9:14,28 KJV
14 How much more shall The Blood Of Christ, who through the Eternal Spirit offered Himself
without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for Him
shall He appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

I Peter 1:18,19 KJV
18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and
gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
\19 But with The Precious Blood Of Christ, as of A Lamb without blemish and without spot:

I Peter 2:21,22 KJV
21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an
example, that ye should follow His steps:
22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in His mouth:

I John 3:5 KJV
And ye know that He was manifested to take away our sins; and in Him is no sin.

Our sinless Savior, took upon Himself our penalty for sin, vicariously suffering judgment, and death, for us.

Psalm 69:9 NASB
For zeal for Your house has consumed Me,
And the reproaches of those who reproach You have fallen on Me.

Isaiah 53:5 KJV
5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.
12 Therefore will I divide Him a portion with the great, and He shall divide the spoil with the strong; because He hath poured out His soul unto death: and He was numbered with the transgressors; and He bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

II Corinthians 5:21 NLT
For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ.

Galatians 3:13 KJV
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Hebrews 2:9 NLT
What we do see is Jesus, who for a little while was given a position “a little lower than the angels”; and because He suffered death for us, He is now “crowned with glory and honor.” Yes, by God’s grace, Jesus tasted death for everyone.

Hebrews 9:28 NLT
So also Christ was offered once for all time as A Sacrifice to take away the sins of many people. He will come again, not to deal with our sins, but to bring salvation to all who are eagerly waiting for Him.

I Peter 2:24 KJV
Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

I Peter 3:18 KJV
For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, The Just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by The Spirit:

I John 3:5 NLT
And you know that Jesus came to take away our sins, and there is no sin in Him.

Prayer:

Acts 2:21 KJV
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of The Lord shall be saved.”

Acts 4:12 KJV
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.”

WOUNDED FOR ME

Wounded for me, wounded for me,
There on the cross He was wounded for me;
Gone my transgressions, and now I am free,
All because Jesus was wounded for me.

Dying for me, dying for me,
There on the cross He was dying for me;
Now in His death my redemption I see,
All because Jesus was dying for me.

Risen for me, risen for me,
Up from the grave He has risen for me;
Now evermore from death’s sting I am free,
All because Jesus has risen for me.

Living for me, living for me,
Up in the skies He is living for me;
Daily He’s pleading and praying for me,
All because Jesus is living for me.

Coming for me, coming for me,
Soon in the air He is coming for me;
Then with what joy His dear face I shall see,
Oh, how I praise Him! He’s coming for me.

Lyrics: W. G. Ovens, v. 1 (1870-1945); Gladys Watkin Toberts, vv. 2-5
Music: W. G. Ovens (1870-1945)

Hear the music, copy and paste the following URL into your web browser, and hit enter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q8K1BAeuhI