Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Jews That Reject Jesus - Are They Saved?

Bible Questions Answered:
“...at work I know this Jewish guy, and he talks about God, but I am wondering, are the Jewish people going to heaven?...”
Kelly/ New York, New York U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Many people talk about God, many people are called holy, many people talk about heaven, etc. etc.

THE WORD OF GOD: FOR ALL HAVE SINNED

I Kings 8:46 KJV
If they sin against thee, (for there is no man that sinneth not,)..."

II Chronicles 6:36 KJV
If they sin against thee, (for there is no man which sinneth not,)..."

Job 25:4 NLT
4 How can a mortal be innocent before God? Can anyone born of a woman be pure?

Job 35:2 NLT
Do you think it is right for you to claim,‘I am righteous before God’?

Psalm 14:3 KJV (Psalm 53:3)
They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Psalm 51:5 KJV
Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

Proverbs 20:9 KJV
Who can say, I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin?

Ecclesiastes 7:20 KJV
For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.

Isaiah 64:6 KJV
But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Jeremiah 2:35 NLT
35 And yet you say, I have done nothing wrong. Surely God isn’t angry with me! But now I will punish you severely because you claim you have not sinned.

Mica 7:2 KJV
The good man is perished out of the earth: and there is none upright among men..."

Romans 3:10,23 KJV
10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 5:12 KJV
Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Galatians 3:22 KJV
But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

I John 1:8-10 KJV
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and The Truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, He is Faithful and Just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His Word is not in us.

Parishioner or prelate, all of sinned and come short of the glory of God!

What did Jesus say?

John 3:3,36 KJV (This is what Jesus told Nicodemus who was a Jewish ruler of the Jews, a Pharisee.)
3 Jesus answered and said unto him (Nicodemus), Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
36 He that believeth on The Son hath everlasting Life: and he that believeth not The Son shall not see Life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

John 3:16-21 KJV
16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting Life.
17 For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of The Only Begotten Son Of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that Light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than Light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth The Light, neither cometh to The Light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21 But he that doeth Truth cometh to The Light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Prayer:

Isaiah 45:22 KJV
Look unto Me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

John 8:24 KJV
I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am He, ye shall die in your sins.

John 3:36 KJV
He that believeth on The Son hath everlasting Life: and he that believeth not The Son shall not see Life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.


Everybody Talkin' 'bout Heaven Ain't Goin' There

Chorus:
Everybody talkin' 'bout heav'n that ain't goin' there
Everybody talkin' 'bout heav'n that ain't goin'
Everybody talkin' 'bout heav'n that ain't goin' there
Oh my Lord

Repeat Chorus (x2)

Well I read about the streets of gold
And I read about the throne
Not everybody callin' "Lord, Lord"
Is gonna see that heavenly home

Repeat Chorus

Additive Parts:
1 - But those who do the will of my God will enter heaven
2 - If you wanna go to heaven, you gotta do more than talk about it
3 - Oh heaven, to heaven, to heaven
4 - If you wanna go to heaven, to heaven, to heaven
5 - Heaven, I wanna go to heaven

Repeat ad lib

There will come a day
When we will all stand before the throne
On that day, some will say
"Did we not prophesy in your name?"
And they'll say:
"We drove out demons in your name"
I know some will say:
"We performed many miracles in your name"
Some will say
"So many works we've done in your name"

Then the Lord will say:
"Depart from me, ye workers of iniquity
I never knew you"
That's why I know

Repeat Chorus (x2)

Oh my Lord
Oh my Lord
Oh my Lord

Hear the music, copy and paste the following URL into your web browser, and hit enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPx19vcIHbA