Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, April 30, 2017

Shamelessness

Bible Questions Answered:
“..seems like there are so many people without morals today...”
Peter/ London, England United Kingdom

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

We live in a time of shameless living.

Immodest:
Not modest in conduct, utterance, etc.; indecent; shameless.
Dictionary.com

When Jewish leaders told Ezra, the priest, of the sins of God's people...

Ezra 9:3-6 KJV
3 And when I heard this thing, I rent my garment and my mantle, and plucked off the hair of my head and of my beard, and sat down astonished.
4 Then were assembled unto me every one that trembled at the words of The God Of Israel, because of the transgression of those that had been carried away; and I sat astonished until the evening sacrifice.
5 And at the evening sacrifice I arose up from my heaviness; and having rent my garment and my mantle, I fell upon my knees, and spread out my hands unto The Lord my God,
6 And said, O my God, I am ashamed and blush* to lift up my face to thee, my God: for our iniquities are increased over our head, and our trespass is grown up unto the heavens.

*Blush-Hebrew: Kalam (Kaw-lawn): To be (make) ashamed, blush, to put to shame.

Blushing is the reddening of a person's face due to psychological reasons. It is normally involuntary and triggered by emotional stress, such as that associated with embarrassment, or anger...”
Wikipedia

Question: Is it possible that a people, who decide to live immorally, can “no longer blush,” at evil?

Answer: Yes.

Jeremiah 6:15 KJV
Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were not at all ashamed,
neither could they blush: therefore they shall fall among them that fall: at the time that I visit them they shall be cast down, saith The Lord.

Jeremiah 8:12 KJV
Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were not at all ashamed,
neither could they blush: therefore shall they fall among them that fall: in the time of their visitation they shall be cast down, saith The Lord.

How can this be?

I Timothy 4:1,2 KJV
1 Now The Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
(“their consciences are dead.” NLT)

Shame:

Psalm 25:2-5 KJV
2 O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.
3 Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.
4 Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths.
5 Lead me in thy Truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.

Jeremiah 6:15,16 KJV
15 Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush: therefore they shall fall among them that fall: at the time that I visit them they shall be cast down, saith The Lord.
16 Thus saith The Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.

Jeremiah 17:13 NLT
O Lord, the hope of Israel, all who turn away from you will be disgraced (Ashamed KJV). They will be buried in the dust of the earth, for they have abandoned The Lord, The Fountain Of Living Water.

No Shame To God's People:

Psalm 119:1-9 NLT (Aleph)
1 Joyful are people of integrity, who follow the instructions of The Lord.
2 Joyful are those who obey His laws and search for Him with all their hearts.
3 They do not compromise with evil, and they walk only in His paths.
4 You have charged us to keep your commandments carefully.
5 Oh, that my actions would consistently reflect your decrees!
6 Then I will not be ashamed when I compare my life with your commands.
7 As I learn your righteous regulations, I will thank you by living as I should!
8 I will obey your decrees. Please don’t give up on me!

Romans 8:33 KJV
As it is written, Behold, I lay in Zion a Stumbling Stone and Rock Of Offense: and whosoever believeth on Him shall not be ashamed.

Philippians 1:20 NLT (Apostle Paul)
For I fully expect and hope that I will never be ashamed, but that I will continue to be bold for Christ, as I have been in the past. And I trust that my life will bring honor to Christ, whether I live or die.

I Peter 4:16,17 KJV
16 But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!
17 For the time has come for judgment, and it must begin with God’s household. And if judgment begins with us, what terrible fate awaits those who have never obeyed God’s Good News?

I John 2:28,29 KJV
28 And now, little children, abide in Him; that, when He shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before Him at His coming.
29 If ye know that He is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of Him.

Leviticus 20:7 KJV
Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am The Lord your God.

I Peter 1:15 KJV
But as He which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;

I Peter 1:16 KJV
Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

Prayer:

Romans 1:16 KJV
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is The Power Of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Romans 5:7,8 KJV
7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
8 But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 6:23 KJV
For the wages of sin is death; but The Gift Of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”

Romans 10:9, 10 KJV
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth The Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto Salvation.


Holy, Holy, Holy

Holy, holy, holy! Lord God Almighty!
Early in the morning our song shall rise to Thee;
Holy, holy, holy, merciful and mighty!
God in three Persons, blessèd Trinity!

Holy, holy, holy! All the saints adore Thee,
Casting down their golden crowns around the glassy sea;
Cherubim and seraphim falling down before Thee,
Who was, and is, and evermore shall be.

Holy, holy, holy! though the darkness hide Thee,
Though the eye of sinful man Thy glory may not see;
Only Thou art holy; there is none beside Thee,
Perfect in power, in love, and purity.

Holy, holy, holy! Lord God Almighty!
All Thy works shall praise Thy Name, in earth, and sky, and sea;
Holy, holy, holy; merciful and mighty!
God in three Persons, blessèd Trinity!

Words: Reginald Heber, 1826
Music: Nicea, John B. Dykes, From Hymns Ancient and Modern, 1861

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL into your web browser and hit enter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhmKenbwLLM

II Corinthians 6:14-18 KJV
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of
The Living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith The Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.
18 And will be A Father unto you, and ye shall be My sons and daughters, saith
The Lord Almighty.