Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, April 28, 2017

Pray To God, Not Man

Bible Questions Answered:
“Who are we to be praying to...?”
Brenda/ Caratinga, (Minas Gerais) Brazil South America

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

We are to pray to God, not man.

(Let us do, what The Word Of God, tells us to do!)
Just a few verses, certainly “not,” all.

Genesis 4:26 KJV
And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of The Lord.

Genesis 12:8 KJV
And he removed from thence unto a mountain on the east of Bethel, and pitched his tent, having Bethel on the west, and Hai on the east: and there he built an altar unto
The Lord, and called upon the name of The Lord.

Genesis 26:25 KJV
And he built an altar there, and called upon the name of The Lord, and pitched his tent there: and there Isaac's servants digged a well.

Psalm 3:4 KJV
I cried unto The Lord with my voice, and He heard me out of His holy hill. Selah.

Psalm 6:9 KJV
The Lord hath heard my supplication; The Lord will receive my prayer.

Psalm 14:4 NLT
Will those who do evil never learn? They eat up My people like bread and wouldn’t think of praying to The Lord.

Psalm 18:2,3,6 KJV
2 The Lord is my Rock, and my Fortress, and my Deliverer; my God, my Strength, in whom I will trust; my Buckler (Shield), and The Horn (Power) of my salvation, and my High Tower (Place of safety).
3 I will call upon The Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
6 In my distress I called upon The Lord, and cried unto my God: He heard my voice out of His temple, and my cry came before Him, even into His ears.

Psalm 28:6 KJV
Blessed be The Lord, because He hath heard the voice of my supplications.

Psalm 30:8 KJV
I cried to thee, O Lord; and unto The Lord I made supplication.

Psalm 32:5 KJV
I acknowledge my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said,
I will confess my transgressions unto The Lord; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.

Psalm 34:4,6,15,17 KJV
4 I sought The Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
6 This poor man cried, and The Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.
15 The eyes of The Lord are upon the righteous, and His ears are open unto their cry.
17 The righteous cry, and The Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

Psalm 40:1 KJV
I waited patiently for The Lord; and He inclined unto me, and heard my cry.

Psalm 55:16,22 KJV
16 As for me, I will call upon God; and The Lord shall save me.
22 Cast thy burden upon The Lord, and He shall sustain thee: He shall never suffer (Permit) the righteous to be moved.

Psalm 69:33 KJV
For The Lord heareth the poor, and despiseth not His prisoners.

Psalm 77:2 NLT
When I was in deep trouble, I searched for The Lord. All night long I prayed, with hands lifted toward heaven..."

Psalm 105:1 KJV
O give thanks unto The Lord; call upon His name: make known His deeds among the people.

Psalm 107:6,13,19,28 KJV
6 Then they cried unto The Lord in their trouble, and He delivered them out of their distresses.
13 Then they cried unto The Lord in their trouble, and He saved them out of their distresses.
19 Then they cry unto The Lord in their trouble, and He saveth them out of their distresses.
28 Then they cry unto The Lord in their trouble, and He bringeth them out of their distresses.

Psalm 116:4,13,17 KJV
4 Then called I upon the name of The Lord; O Lord, I beseech thee, deliver my soul.
13 I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of The Lord.
17 I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of
The Lord.

Psalm 118:5 KJV
I called upon The Lord in distress: The Lord answered me, and set me in a large place (Set me free).

Psalm 120:1 KJV
In my distress I cried unto the Lord, and He heard me.

Psalm 140:6 KJV
I said unto The Lord, Thou art my God: hear the voice of my supplications, O Lord.

Psalm 142:1 KJV
I cried unto The Lord with my voice; with my voice unto the Lord did I make my supplication.

Psalm 145:18 KJV
The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon Him, to all that call upon Him in Truth.

Zephaniah 3:9 KJV
For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of The Lord, to serve Him with one consent.

Matthew 6:9 KJV (Jesus gives His followers an example of prayer.)
After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

The Holy Spirit, guides us to cry “Abba, Father.”

Romans 8:15 KJV
For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received
The Spirit Of Adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Luke 11:1-4 KJV
1 And it came to pass, that, as He was praying in a certain place, when He ceased, one of His disciples said unto Him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples.
2 And He said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.
3 Give us day by day our daily bread.
4 And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.

Jesus prayed to The Father.

Mark 14:36 KJV
And He said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from Me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.

John 14:13,14 KJV (Jesus – Prayers to.)
13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in The Son.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it.

Romans 10:13 KJV
For whosoever shall call upon the name of The Lord shall be saved.

I Corinthians 1:2 NLT
I am writing to God’s church in Corinth, to you who have been called by God to be His own holy people. He made you holy by means of Christ Jesus, just as He did for all people everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, their Lord and ours.

Ephesians 2:17,18 NLT
17 He brought this Good News of peace to you Gentiles who were far away from Him, and peace to the Jews who were near.
18 Now all of us can come to The Father through the same Holy Spirit because of what Christ has done for us.

Is it possible to pray to God The Holy Spirit? Most Christian leaders think so, because He is God, yet there are no examples of such prayers. Plus the fact that has already been pointed out,
The Holy Spirit, directs us to The Father, and yet the Apostle Paul says.....

II Corinthians 13:14 NLT
May the grace of The Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of
The Holy Spirit be with you all.

Galatians 4:6 KJV
And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth The Spirit Of His Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

In The Word Of God, are we ever told to pray to men? No!

As Christian people we are to pray to God, He HEARS us when we come to Him in Truth!

Pastor, you just don't get it, I pray to a man, because I need an intercessor!”

Yes, we need an intercessor, and we as Christians have one.

Intercessor:
Prayer, petition, or entreaty in favor of another
Merriam-Webster.com

Jesus Christ Our Intercessor:

Isaiah 53:12 KJV (Christ)
Therefore will I divide Him a portion with the great, and He shall divide the spoil with the strong; because He hath poured out His soul unto death: and He was numbered with the transgressors; and He bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Luke 22:32 KJV
But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

Luke 23:34 KJV
Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted His raiment, and cast lots.

John 14:16 KJV
And I will pray The Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you for ever;

John 17:9 KJV
I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given Me; for they are thine.

Romans 8:34 KJV
Who then will condemn us? No one—for Christ Jesus died for us and was raised to life for us, and He is sitting in the place of honor at God’s right hand, pleading for us.

Hebrews 7:25 KJV
Wherefore He is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by Him, seeing He ever liveth to make intercession for them.

Prayer:

Heavenly Father, thank you for hearing us when we pray, and thank you for our Savior, Intercessor,
The Lord Jesus.

May we always be your child, walking in the way of Truth, receiving your blessings in
Jesus name we pray.
Amen

Psalm 23:1-6 KJV
1 The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of The Lord for ever.