Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Health

 
Bible Questions Answered:
“Please tell me what the Bible says about health...”
Shandra/ Tuscaloosa, Alabama U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Health, is promised to God's people! God's promises are to God's children, so it is very important that we be God''s child, so that we may claim our God's promises!

Matthew 7:21 KJV
Not every one that saith unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of My Father which is in heaven.

Health:

Exodus 15:26 KJV (Our God's promise to His people.)
And said, If...
thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of The Lord thy God, and wilt
do that which is right in His sight, and wilt
give ear to His commandments, and
keep all His statutes,
I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for
I am The Lord that healeth thee.

Deuteronomy 7:15 KJV (Promises to God's people.)
And The Lord will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.

Psalm 42:11 KJV
Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise Him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

Psalm 91:14-16 KJV
14 Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known My name.
15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him My salvation.

Proverbs 2:1-3 NLT (The Benefits of Wisdom)
1 My child, listen to what I say, and treasure my commands.
2 Tune your ears to wisdom, and concentrate on understanding.
3 Cry out for insight, and ask for understanding.

Proverbs 3:1,2,7,8,16 NLT (Continued)
1 My child, never forget the things I have taught you. Store my commands in your heart.
2 If you do this, you will live many years, and your life will be satisfying.
7 Don’t be impressed with your own wisdom. Instead, fear The Lord and turn away from evil.
8 Then you will have healing for your body and strength for your bones.
16 She offers you long life in her right hand, and riches and honor in her left.

Proverbs 4:20-22 KJV
20 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.
21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart.
22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

Proverbs 9:10,11 KJV (The way of wisdom)
10 The fear of The Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of The Holy is understanding.
11 For by me thy days shall be multiplied, and the years of thy life shall be increased.

Proverbs 10:27 KJV
The fear of The Lord prolongeth days: but the years of the wicked shall be shortened.

Proverbs 12:18 NLT
Some people make cutting remarks, but the words of the wise bring healing.

Proverbs 13:17 KJV
A wicked messenger falleth into mischief: but a faithful ambassador is health.

Proverbs 16:24 KJV
Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.

Proverbs 28:16 NLT
A ruler with no understanding will oppress his people, but one who hates corruption will have a long life.

Isaiah 53:5 KJV
But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.

Isaiah 58:6-9 KJV
6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?
7 Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?
8 Then shall thy Light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of The Lord shall be thy reward.
9 Then shalt thou call, and The Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and He shall say, Here I am..."

Matthew 25:34-40 NLT
34 “Then The King will say to those on His right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by My Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the creation of the world.
35 For I was hungry, and you fed Me. I was thirsty, and you gave Me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited Me into your home.
36 I was naked, and you gave Me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for Me. I was in prison, and you visited Me.’
37 “Then these righteous ones will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and give you something to drink?
38 Or a stranger and show you hospitality? Or naked and give you clothing?
39 When did we ever see you sick or in prison and visit you?’
40 “And The King will say, ‘I tell you The Truth, when you did it to one of the least of these My brothers and sisters, you were doing it to Me!’

Jeremiah 30:17 NLT (Promise to God's people.)
I will give you back your health and heal your wounds,” says The Lord. “For you are called an outcast—‘Jerusalem for whom no one cares.’”

Hosea 6:1-3 NLT (A Call To Repentance)
1 “Come, let us return to The Lord. He has torn us to pieces; now He will heal us. He has injured us; now He will bandage our wounds.
2 In just a short time He will restore us, so that we may live in His presence.
3 Oh, that we might know The Lord! Let us press on to know Him. He will respond to us as surely as the arrival of dawn or the coming of rains in early spring.”

III John 1:2 KJV
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.


Prayer For Healing:

Matthew 10:1 KJV
And when He had called unto Him His twelve disciples, He gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

Mark 3:15 KJV
And to have power to heal sicknesses, and to cast out devils:

Mark 16:17,18 KJV
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In My name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 "...they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

I Corinthians 12:4,9 KJV
4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
9 ...to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

James 5:14-16 KJV
14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of The Lord:
15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and The Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Health and healing, certainly are gifts of God to His children.

James 1:17 KJV
Every Good Gift and every Perfect Gift is from above, and cometh down from
The Father Of Lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Are you, a child of God?

Prayer:

John 3:16,17,36 KJV
16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.
36 He that believeth on The Son hath everlasting Life: and he that believeth not The Son shall not see Life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.