Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Monday, April 24, 2017

Angelos

 
Bible Questions Answered:
“Revelation talks about the churches angel. Who are these angels. Does every church have an angel, and how do we find out who they are?...”
Katashi/ Taito, Tokyo Japan

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Seven times we see the phrase....”the angel of the church.”

Revelation 2:1 NLT
Write this letter to the angel of the church in Ephesus.

Revelation 2:8 NLT
Write this letter to the angel of the church in Smyrna.

Revelation 2:12 NLT
Write this letter to the angel of the church in Pergamum.

Revelation 2:18 NLT
Write this letter to the angel of the church in Thyatira.

Revelation 3:1 NLT
Write this letter to the angel of the church in Sardis.

Revelation 3:7 NLT
Write this letter to the angel of the church in Philadelphia.

Revelation 3:14 NLT
Write this letter to the angel of the church in Laodicea.

Revelation 1:9-20 NLT (Vision of The Son Of Man)
9 I, John, am your brother and your partner in suffering and in God’s Kingdom and in the patient endurance to which Jesus calls us. I was exiled to the island of Patmos for preaching The word Of God and for my testimony about Jesus.
10 It was The Lord’s Day (The first day of the week, Sunday), and I was worshiping in
The Spirit. Suddenly, I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet blast.
11 It said, “Write in a book everything you see, and send it to the seven churches in the cities of Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.”
12 When I turned to see who was speaking to me, I saw seven gold lamp stands.
13 And standing in the middle of the lamp stands was someone like The Son Of Man. He was wearing a long robe with a gold sash across His chest.
14 His head and His hair were white like wool, as white as snow. And His eyes were like flames of fire.
15 His feet were like polished bronze refined in a furnace, and His voice thundered like mighty ocean waves.
16 He held seven stars in His right hand, and a sharp two-edged sword came from His mouth. And His face was like the sun in all its brilliance.
17 When I saw Him, I fell at His feet as if I were dead. But He laid His right hand on me and said, “Don’t be afraid! I am The First And The Last.
18 I am The Living One. I died, but look—I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and the grave.
19 “Write down what you have seen—both the things that are now happening and the things that will happen.
20 This is the meaning of the mystery of the seven stars you saw in My right hand and the seven gold lamp stands: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lamp stands are the seven churches.

The seven lamp stands, are the seven churches, and “...And standing in the middle of the lamp stands is The Son Of Man...:”(Vs 13)

It is the church's calling to be a blazing Light, to a dark, sin filled world.

Homily:
I am sorry over the years, I have forgotten just where this story comes from, but yet true it is.

A country church had non of the benefits that some might have in the city, for at night it was lit by lanterns. And how this was done was the following. Each family had its lantern and came to church be it summer or winter, day or night. When the family came into the church they hung their lantern on its particular place on the wall. When all had come, the church was full of light, but should a someone not be able to come, the church, at their place was dark.

Matthew 5:14-16 KJV
14 Ye are the Light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16 Let your Light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Church of The Lord Jesus Christ, God is in your midst, be full of the oil of The Spirit, blazing forth the glory of The Lord.

Now who are the angels of the seven churches, the stars in The Lord's hand?

Revelation 2:1 NLT
Write this letter to the angel* of the church in Ephesus.

*Angel-Greek: Aggelos (Ang-el-os): To bring tidings; a messenger; a pastor, messenger.

16 He held seven stars in His right hand
20 The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches

The angel of the church is non other than its Pastor. He is a messenger of The Lord, commissioned by The Lord, to announce, “Thus saith The Lord.”

These angelos, messengers, are the stars of God, held in His hand, (not stars from sinful Hollywood) God's stars, radiate the message of Light and Life, that Jesus saves!

Isaiah 45:22 KJV
Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

Yes our Lord holds dear His ministers!

I Chronicles 16:22 KJV (Psalm 105:15)
Saying, Touch not Mine anointed, and do My prophets no harm.

And we should hold them dear, as messengers of The Lord. Reverenced, no, highly respected and prayed, and provided for, yes.

Revelation 19:10 KJV (John, before and angel of God.)
And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
 
Revelation 22:8,9 KJV (John, before and angel of God.)
8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

I Timothy 5:11 Timothy 5:17 KJV
Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honor, especially they who labor in The Word and doctrine.

Always pray for your pastor or pastors, telling them that you pray for them and their family. And that as a servant of The Lord, you faithfully tithe, so that the needs of the pastor and church are met!

Mark 9:41 KJV
For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in My name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.

Ephesians 6:7,8 NLT
7 Work with enthusiasm, as though you were working for The Lord rather than for people.
8 Remember that The Lord will reward each one of us for the good we do..."

Prayer:

John 3:16,17,36 KJV
16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.
36 He that believeth on The Son hath everlasting Life: and he that believeth not The Son shall not see Life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.