Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, March 10, 2017

Isaiah 45:7

Bible Questions Answered:
“...god isn't so great as people think. In Isaiah 45:7 it openly says that god creates evil...”
Frank/ Newmarket, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Isaiah 45:7 KJV
I form The Light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I The Lord do all these things.

Wow, sure looks like God is the one who creates evil, or wait, wait just a minute.....

Surrounding Context:

Isaiah 45:5-7 KJV
5 I am The Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside Me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known Me:
6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside Me. I am The Lord, and there is none else.
7 I form The Light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I The Lord do all these things.

Chapter 45, is a story in contrasts, it shows us the greatness of The Living God, as compared to anything, or anyone else.

Homily:
It was a warm summer day, and Sam the neighborhood trumpet player, thought he'd take some lemon aid outside and sit in his favorite lawn chair, while blurting out some of his favorite, John Philip Sousa band specials, and so music filled the air.

Now it wasn't long before a squad car pulled up to John's house, and two uniformed policemen knocked on the front door, receiving no response, they looked for a gate to the back yard. There was John sprawled out in his bright Hawaiian sports shirt and shorts, tooting out, Esprit De Corps, O, My Country, and March Of The Royal Trumpets.

When Sam stopped long enough to get a breath, he noticed the two grim faced policemen standing in his back yard. Dropping his horn, he asked nervously, “Is there something I can do for you gentlemen?”

Yea, one snapped back, “you can throw that horn of yours into the pool and call it a day, or get one our nice, freshly printed “Disturbing The Peace,” citation.”

“Why whats the deal”, Sam protested. “Why,” answered the policeman, “because your neighbors 2 and ½ blocks away are marching in their houses, and they don't want to be marching in their houses!” answered the cop.

“Oh,” replied Sam.

In this brief encounter, we can see something special. When Sam set out to play his horn, he also did something else, by virtue of his decision to play, he created for others, what they described as horrendous, noise.

I Peter 1:15,16 KJV
15 But as He which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

Isaiah 45:7 KJV
I form The Light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I The Lord do all these things.

The creation of Light, automatically (as a result) created darkness.
The entrance of The God Of Peace, and Holiness, automatically created (gave the possibility for) its antithesis.
(Anything that wasn't like Him, became darkness and evil.)

So now then, did God willfully, voluntarily, create evil, sin and, darkness, etc, etc?
Absolutely and positively, not!

But, it came about as a result of The Holy God that He is!

When you turned a light on at night, certainly it was not your intention to create more darkness. And yet that is exactly what you did, for where your light did not reach, it was all the more dark, and very dark indeed.

Be sure to read the whole chapter 45 of Isaiah. The God of all Creation, guided Cyrus, and kept God's people.

Romans 13:1 KJV
Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

What a great and holy God we serve, a theme constantly repeated....

Isaiah 45:22 KJV
Look unto Me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

John 8:24 KJV
I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am He, ye shall die in your sins.

Everyday, we decide whether we wish to follow Him, or to go away from Him.

Israel's leader, Joshua, stated before all to hear...

Joshua 24:14,15 KJV
14 Now therefore fear The Lord, and serve Him in sincerity and in Truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye The Lord.
15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve The Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve The Lord.

Prayer:

Jesus, be merciful to me a sinner. I confess and forsake my sins, and ask you to forgive me, and make me a child of God, for you have said, “...whosoever shall call on the name of The Lord shall be saved.” Acts 2:21 KJV

Thank you for dying for me, taking my place in judgment, that I might be pardoned. I take you as the Savior, and Lord (Master) of my life. Help me to read your word, confess you, and live for you.
Amen