Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, March 26, 2017

Bible Lesson: Prophecies And Their Fulfillment. Bible Prophecy: Messiah Betrayed.

 

Bible Lesson: Prophecies And Their Fulfillment.

Bible Prophecy: Messiah Betrayed.

Bible Text:

The Prophecy:

Betrayed By A Friend:

Psalm 41:9 KJV (the post-exilic age. B.C. 1042-B.C. 1023)
Yea, Mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of My bread, hath lifted up his heel against Me.

Betrayed For 30 Pieces Of Silver:

Zechariah 11:12,13 KJV (B.C. 487)
12 And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver.
13 And The Lord said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was priced at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of The Lord.

Messiah's Betrayer, Would Have A Short Life, His Home Would Be Empty (Potters Field), He Would Be Replaced.

Psalm 69:24,25 NLT (The post-exilic age. B.C. 1048-B.C. 1023)
24 Pour out your fury on them; consume them with your burning anger.
25 Let their homes become desolate..."

Psalm 109:5-8 KJV (The post-exilic age. B.C. 1048-B.C. 1023)
5 And they have rewarded Me evil for good, and hatred for My love.
6 Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.
7 When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin.
8 Let his days be few; and let another take his office.


Bible Fulfillment:

Betrayed By A Friend:

Mark 14:10,17,18 KJV (A.D. 33)
10 And Judas Iscariot, one of the twelve, went unto the chief priests, to betray Him unto them.
17 And in the evening He cometh with the twelve.
18 And as they sat and did eat, Jesus said, Verily I say unto you, One of you which eateth with Me shall betray Me.

Betrayed For 30 Pieces Of Silver:

/Matthew 26:14-16 KJV (A.D. 33)
14 Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests,
15 And said unto them, What will ye give me, and I will deliver Him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver.
16 And from that time he sought opportunity to betray Him.

Matthew 27:3-5 KJV (A.D. 33)
3 Then Judas, which had betrayed Him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,
4 Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the Innocent Blood. And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that.
5 And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.

Messiah's Betrayer, Would Have A Short Life, His Home Would Be Empty (Potters Field), He Would Be Replaced.

Acts 1:15-26 NLT (A.D. 33)
15 During this time, when about 120 believers were together in one place, Peter stood up and addressed them.
16 “Brothers,” he said, “the Scriptures had to be fulfilled concerning Judas, who guided those who arrested Jesus. This was predicted long ago by The Holy Spirit, speaking through King David.
17 Judas was one of us and shared in the ministry with us.”
18 (Judas had bought a field with the money he received for his treachery. Falling headfirst there, his body split open, spilling out all his intestines.
19 The news of his death spread to all the people of Jerusalem, and they gave the place the Aramaic name Akeldama, which means “Field of Blood.”)
20 Peter continued, “This was written in the book of Psalms, where it says, ‘Let his home become desolate, with no one living in it.’ It also says, ‘Let someone else take his position.’
21 “So now we must choose a replacement for Judas from among the men who were with us the entire time we were traveling with The Lord Jesus—
22 from the time He was baptized by John until the day He was taken from us. Whoever is chosen will join us as a witness of Jesus’ resurrection.”
23 So they nominated two men: Joseph called Barsabbas (also known as Justus) and Matthias.
24 Then they all prayed, “O Lord, you know every heart. Show us which of these men you have chosen 25 as an apostle to replace Judas in this ministry, for he has deserted us and gone where he belongs.” 26 Then they cast lots, and Matthias was selected to become an apostle with the other eleven.


Betrayal:

Mark 14;43-46 KJV (A.D. 33)
43 And immediately, while He yet spake, cometh Judas, one of the twelve, and with him a great multitude with swords and staves, from the chief priests and the scribes and the elders.
44 And he that betrayed Him had given them a token, saying, Whomsoever I shall kiss, that same is He; take Him, and lead Him away safely.
45 And as soon as he was come, he goeth straightway to Him, and saith, Master, Master; and kissed Him.
46 And they laid their hands on Him, and took Him.

Proverbs 27:6 KJV (B.C. 700)
Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.

“Yet each man kills the thing he loves
By each let this be heard
Some do it with a bitter look
Some with a flattering word
The coward does it with a kiss
The brave man with a sword”

Oscar Wilde, The Ballad Of Reading Gaol

Caesar could not envision the betrayal of his nephew Brutus, “Et tu, Brutus?”.
Nor we Julius Rosenberg, or Aldrich Ames. And as long as our world remains, self controlled, there will always be betrayers.

Judas' heart loved the things of this world, and where today, are his 30 pieces of silver, gone, forever gone.

And now the most important question, where does our heart lie?

I John 2:15 KJV
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of The Father is not in him.

Amazing Grace

Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found;
Was blind, but now I see.

’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my fears relieved;
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed!

Through many dangers, toils and snares,
I have already come;
’Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home.

The Lord has promised good to me,
His Word my hope secures;
He will my shield and portion be,
As long as life endures.

Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess, within the veil,
A life of joy and peace.

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow,
The sun forbear to shine;
But God, who called me here below,
Will be forever mine.

When we’ve been there ten thousand years,
Bright shining as the sun,
We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise
Than when we’d first begun.

Author: John Newton (1725-1807)
John Newton, Olney Hymns (London: W. Oliver, 1779)

Hear the music, copy and paste the following URL into your web browser, and hit enter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYx_N_jHPaM

Prayer:

Nehemiah 9:17 KJV
"...but thou art a God ready to pardon, gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness..."

Matthew 10:32 KJV
Everyone who acknowledges Me publicly here on earth, I will also acknowledge before My Father in heaven.

Jesus, be merciful to me a sinner. I confess and forsake my sins, and ask you to forgive me, and make me a child of God, for you have said, “...whosoever shall call on the name of The Lord shall be saved.” Acts 2:21 KJV

Thank you for dying for me, taking my place in judgment, that I might be pardoned. I take you as the Savior, and Lord (Master) of my life. Help me to read your word, confess you, and live for you.
Amen.