Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, March 12, 2017

Encouragement

Bible Questions Answered:
“...so many in our group are worried about all the things happening...”
Helen/ Arcadia, California U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Definitely, our world, hour by hour, is becoming darker and darker. And yet we have “The Light Of The World,” with us!

John 8:12 KJV
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am The Light Of The World: he that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have The Light Of Life.

And our...

II Timothy 1:7 KJV
...God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of Power, and of Love, and of a Sound Mind.

Encouragement For God's People:

Genesis 26:24 KJV
And The Lord appeared unto him (Isaac) the same night, and said, I am The God Of Abraham thy father: fear not, for I am with thee, and will bless thee, and multiply thy seed for My servant Abraham's sake.

Genesis 28:15 KJV
And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest...for I will not leave thee..."

Exodus 14:`13,14 KJV
13 And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of
The Lord, which He will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.
14 The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.

Deuteronomy 31:6 KJV
Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for The Lord thy God, He it is that doth go with thee; He will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Exodus 33:14 KJV
And He said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.

Deuteronomy 4:7 NLT
For what great nation has a god as near to them as the Lord our God is near to us whenever we call on him?

Deuteronomy 20:1 KJV
When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for The Lord thy God is with thee..."

Deuteronomy 31:6,8 KJV
6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for The Lord thy God, He it is that doth go with thee; He will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
8 And The Lord, He it is that doth go before thee; He will be with thee, He will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Joshua 1:9 KJV
This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For The Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

I Kings 17:13 KJV
And Elijah said unto her, Fear not; go and do as thou hast said: but make me thereof a little cake first, and bring it unto me, and after make for thee and for thy son.

II Kings 6:16 KJV (Elisha and his servant)
And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.

Psalm 9:9 NLT
The Lord is a Shelter for the oppressed a Refuge in times of trouble.

Psalm 16:8 NLT
I know The Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me.

Psalm 23:4 KJV
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psallm 28:7 KJV
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise Him.

Psalm 32:7,8 NLT
7 For you are my Hiding Place; you protect me from trouble. You surround me with songs of victory. Interlude
8 The Lord says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life.

Psalm 34:4,8,17-19 KJV
4 I sought The Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.8 O taste and see that
The Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him.
17 The righteous cry, and The Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
18 The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but The Lord delivereth him out of them all.

Psalm 37:4 KJV
Delight thyself also in The Lord: and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psalm 42:11 NLT
Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise Him again— my Savior and my God!

Psalm 46:1-3 KJV
1 God is our Refuge and Strength, a very present Help in trouble.
2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.

Psalm 55:22 NLT
Give your burdens to The Lord, and He will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.

Psalm 56:3,4 KJV
3 What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.
4 In God I will praise His Word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

Psalm 118:14-16 NLT
14 The Lord is my strength and my song; He has given me victory.
15 Songs of joy and victory are sung in the camp of the Godly. The strong right arm of
The Lord has done glorious things!
16 The strong right arm of The Lord is raised in triumph. The strong right arm of The Lord has done glorious things!

Psalm 119:25,50,71,114,115 NLT
25 I lie in the dust; revive me by your Word.
50 Your Promise revives me; it comforts me in all my troubles.
71 My suffering was good for me, for it taught me to pay attention to your Decrees.
114 You are my refuge and my shield; your Word is my source of hope.
115 Get out of my life, you evil-minded people, for I intend to obey the Commands of my God.

Psalm 120:1 KJV
In my distress I cried unto The Lord, and He heard me.

Psalm 125:2 KJV
As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so The Lord is round about His people from henceforth even for ever.

Proverbs 18:10 KJV
The name of The Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

Proverbs 30:5 KJV
Every Word Of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him.

Proverbs 31:24 KJV
Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in The Lord.

Isaiah 26:3,4 KJV
3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
4 Trust ye in The Lord for ever: for in The Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength:

Isaiah 40:31 NLT
But those who trust in The Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.

Isaiah 41:10,13 KJV
10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.
13 For I The Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Isaiah 43:1-3 KJV
1 But now thus saith The Lord that created thee, (God's people) and He that formed thee...Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art Mine.
2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
3 For I am The Lord thy God, The Holy One Of Israel, thy Savior..."

Jeremiah 29:11 KJV
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith The Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Zephaniah 3:17 KJV
The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; He will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing.

Matthew 9:2 KJV
And, behold, they brought to him a man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed: and Jesus seeing their faith said unto the sick of the palsy; Son, be of good cheer; thy sins be forgiven thee.

Matthew 10:29-32 KJV
29 What is the price of two sparrows—one copper coin? But not a single sparrow can fall to the ground without your Father knowing it.
30 And the very hairs on your head are all numbered.
31 So don’t be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows.
32 “Everyone who acknowledges Me publicly here on earth, I will also acknowledge before My Father in heaven.

Matthew 11:28-30 KJV
28 Come unto Me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.

Matthew 14:26,27 KJV
26 And when the disciples saw Him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear.
27 But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.

Matthew 17:5-7 KJV
5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is My Beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye Him.
6 And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid.
7 And Jesus came and touched them, and said, Arise, and be not afraid.

Matthew 18:20 KJV
For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them.

Matthew 28:20 KJV
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

John 14:1-4,18,27 KJV
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in Me.
2 In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
4 And whither I go ye know, and The Way ye know.
18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 16:33 KJV
These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Acts 23:11 KJV
And the night following The Lord stood by him, and said, Be of good cheer, Paul: for as thou hast testified of Me in Jerusalem, so must thou bear witness also at Rome.

Acts 27:22-25 KJV
22 And now I exhort you to be of good cheer: for there shall be no loss of any man's life among you, but of the ship.
23 For there stood by me this night The Angel Of God, whose I am, and whom I serve,
24 Saying, Fear not, Paul; thou must be brought before Caesar: and, lo, God hath given thee all them that sail with thee.
25 Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God, that it shall be even as it was told me.

Romans 8:6,28,31,38,39 KJV
6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.
31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 15:13 KJV
Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of The Holy Ghost.

I Corinthians 10:13 KJV
The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is Faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, He will show you a way out so that you can endure.

II Corinthians 1:3,4 NLT
3 All praise to God, The Father Of Our Lord Jesus Christ. God is our Merciful Father and the source of all comfort.
4 He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.

II Corinthians 4:16-18 KJV
16 That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day.
17 For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever!
18 So we don’t look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever.

Galatians 6:9 KJV
And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Ephesians 3:14-17 NLT
14 When I think of all this, I fall to my knees and pray to The Father,
15 the Creator of everything in heaven and on earth.
16 I pray that from His glorious, unlimited resources He will empower you with inner strength through His Spirit.
17 Then Christ will make His home in your hearts as you trust in Him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong.

Philippians 4:6,7,13 NLT
6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done.
7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Colossians 3:15 KJV
And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

I Thessalonians 5:11 NLT
So encourage each other and build each other up, just as you are already doing.

Hebrews 13:5 KJV
"...for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

I Peter 5:7 KJV
Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.

Revelation 1:17 KJV
When I saw Him, I fell at His feet as if I were dead. But He laid His right hand on me and said, “Don’t be afraid! I am The First And The Last.


Read some of these verses ever day, and be encouraged in The Lord. Our Lord is with His people, and if He is with us, then we, if living faithfully to Him, will always be victorious.

Prayer

Isaiah 45:22 KJV
Look unto Me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

John 6:37,47 KJV
37 “...him that cometh to Me I will in no wise cast out.”
47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me hath everlasting life.